Cooling FX Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2011

3701 SW 47th Ave Ste 101

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314

We are fully licensed & insured Air Conditioning & Heating Company. With over 15 years of experience, servicing, installing, maintaining, and repairing HVAC systems in South Florida. We are continuously working hard to provide our customers with the best possible service at the most reasonable prices while providing high quality work to help meet all HVAC needs....

05/14/2022

Leilani B.

Exceptional service!! I definitely recommend Cooling FX for any of your A/C needs! I promise, you will not be disappointed! C'mon!! What are you waiting for?? Give your A/C a little TLC (I'm sure it definitely needs it, especially in this Florida heat!!)

Description of Work
Coil Cleaning and A/C Duct Extension

06/27/2018

Roberto V.

Work was good and fast

Description of Work
Attic insulation

06/19/2017

Michele P.

They did good work. The price was reasonable. They knew what the do. The guy that came out was great. If we have any more problems, we will call them.

Description of Work
They got the air conditioner working properly. They had to replace the coils.

08/31/2015

Gerry D.

I am so happy with cooling fx Company .their motto is honesty integrity and reliability and that is exactly what they are. What A breath of fresh air ! ???? My townhome had major problems with the air conditioner the way it was initially built and Jesse came in and fixed the problem At its source . something no one else has ever done... I get several other estimates and everybody wanted to sell me a brand-new unit which I did not need. I had a very large company that I worked with for years and the larger companies are only interested in selling and not fixing your problem. Cooling fx staff is extremely caring and honest and professional. I highly recommend them and have full confidence in their abilities . Cooling fx is a rare find these days! everybody just wants to sell sell sell whether you Need it or not. I found most of these companies especially the larger ones to be huge ripoffs and nothing short of criminal behavior! Thank you so much Jesse and Joanne! I will be using you for years to come...! And I pray that all your hard work and honesty pays off good guys do finish first!

Description of Work
Put in a new drain pan for air conditioner. Ordered a new custom grill for air conditioner Reconnected primary drain line Put in new PVC pipes

07/22/2015

Barbara B.

Description of Work
Maintenence

09/30/2014

Kim Y.

I live in PA and have a condo in Delray Beach. I had a coupon to have our A/C unit inspected from Cooling FX,and since we were making a trip to the condo on the 24th of Sept., I had scheduled the inspection for the 26th. When we arrived at the condo on the 24th, the A/C unit was not working. I called Cooling FX and asked if they could come and inspect the unit that day instead of waiting for my appt. for that Friday,as we didn't have any air. They fit us into their schedule and came out in about 3 hours. The unit needed some expensive parts, so we opted for a new unit, which was put in the very next day. The responsiveness of Cooling FX was great. They managed to take a bad situation, and make it pleasant for us for the short time we were there. We will definitely be using their services again.

Description of Work
Installed a new A/C unit

08/13/2014

Frank V.

The gentleman that came out was very friendly. He was very prompt and on time when he said he would be here. He was very thorough with everything. He explained everything to me what he was doing. I was very happy with him. It was a Groupon, so I thought the price was great.

Description of Work
They did a tune-up on the a/c, flushed the lines, recharged the freon, and took a look at everything.

07/22/2014

claudia C.

My tenant found this company on Yellow Pages and based on their extensive reviews, he's scheduled them for a service call. The technician arrived promptly and even provided the necessary paperwork to the management company without delay or hesitation. We received a written quote for repair on the spot and a verbal suggestion to replace the entire unit. After negotiation for a better repair deal, I ended up speaking to the owner directly who personally visited the site to re-evaluate the quote. Based on his explanation of the problem, I opted to replace the entire unit. The job was completed the very next day with the vendor completing all necessary paperwork, dealing with permits, management company permissions, etc. The transaction was smooth, quick and seamless. My tenants are very happy as well.

Description of Work
inspected failing AC unit. Provided repair and replacement options. I opted forreplacement.

06/04/2014

Sara S.

The Cooling FX technician was friendly and came out to my house pretty quickly. The technician told me that my compressor was going bad and that, based on the cost of a new compressor, I might want to consider just replacing the entire unit. While he did show me the compressor, he didn't explain to me what about it specifically proved that it was and quot;going bad.and quot; He left a quote for the new compressor and two different units and also charged me $65 to come out to inspect the unit. At the insistence of my neighbor, I decided to get some additional quotes on the unit, just so that I could get the best price. Naively, I simply accepted the technician's conclusion that I should, at a minimum, replace the compressor. I had a different a/c company come out to give me a quote. That company's technician asked me why I thought I needed a new unit and I told him what the Cooling FX technician told me. This second company's technician did his own inspection of my unit and found that nothing was wrong with it! The noise was simply the result of some wiring. The second company's technician also pointed out to me that the quote from Cooling FX was simply that, a quote. It did not provide any information about what, specifically, made the technician come to any conclusions about why I'd need a whole new a/c unit (or compressor). The second company charged me nothing for coming out and even suggested I get a third opinion, which I did. The third company came out and reached the same conclusions as the second - the noise was the result of a small piece in my unit that was connected to some wires. This third company replaced that small piece and my unit is running fine - no noise. I hate to give a bad review to any company, but the fact that I was almost put in a position to have to buy an entirely new a/c unit (or even just the compressor) is unforgiveable. That kind of expense is far too great to forgive a company's exaggeration of a and quot;neededand quot; repair. As a single female who clearly was uneducated about my a/c unit, I can't help but feel like the Cooling FX technician tried to take advantage of me. I am so grateful that I have neighbors who insisted I get additional quotes and even more grateful to have found two different a/c technicians who were honest with me about my unit.

Description of Work
I had a funny noise coming from my a/c unit and Cooling FX came to inspect the unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are extremely sorry about your experience and wanted to apologize if the technician misdiagnosed the problem. We take great pride in providing services to our customers. The technician truly felt it was a compressor issue due to the loud cranky noise and high pressure found. He was so confident this was the issue, that he suggested on Friday night to wait till Tuesday to see if the compressor was still under warranty with the factory, which the job would have been done at no charge to you. The factory would not accept a good item as a warranty exchange. There was not no pressure to close the sale or schedule anything till we knew warranty status. He called you on Tuesday morning and informed you the compressor was out of warranty, and went over the pricing options of replacing the compressor and/or system. There was no pressure of pushing the sale or work needed to be done. As for the $65 charge, this was due to "after hours service call," which we explained to you over the phone before confirming the appointment - the service call was done Friday evening. If it is at all possible, we would like to know what part was replaced so that we may review with our service manager & technicians. I have shared your review with our technicians, they have mentioned to me that if a "kickstart & burnt wires" were replaced this would only be a temporary fix since it is a sign of a damaged compressor - which will ultimately lead to compressor failing sooner than later and possibly burn the refrigerant. Which would increase the cost of changing the compressor or replacing the system, which is why this option was not offered. http://inspectapedia.com/aircond/AC_Compressor_Hard_Start.htm We hope to hear back from you and once again we apologize for your experience.

02/26/2014

Gary F.

They were right on time. Great prices, honest and quick. I Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Coil cleaning and duct cleaning.

07/12/2013

Jacob K.

I found a Big Deal on a whim from CoolingFX. They came out right away to check out my units. Enrique was great, he's professional and polite while keeping me apprised of my situation the entire time he was here. He showed me problems that I have and provided a quote with no pressure at all whatsoever. This is a family owned local business and it shows-they treated me like one of their own. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
In spect and tuneup the two A/C units in my house.

03/06/2013

Bart R.

Description of Work
He has serviced my air conditioning system for years. Jesse is excellent. He does an amazing job. I give him 4 stars.

South Cooling

South Cooling is dedicated to costumer satisfaction. We are full staff to better service your needs. We offer finance thru Ygreen and other institutions. Serving South Florida since 2011.

Offers by South Cooling on Angi
    Air Quality Control Environmental Inc

Palm Beach County residents call: 561-366-9276. Broward County residents call: 954-752-4085 Dade County residents call: 305-377-1308 or call us Toll Free: 855-355-DUST (3878). Family owned & operated. Additional contact number: (954) 270-3100. Additional emails - info@airqualitycontrolenv.com State licensed for air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

Weathershield Air Conditioning

Weathershield Air-Conditioning serves both residential and commercial customers with professional service in an efficient and timely manner. Our normal service and extremely responsive emergency service are available to provide complete and guaranteed customer satisfaction for your air-conditioning and heating needs.

Offers by Weathershield Air Conditioning on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express

We provide all services relating to Air Conditioning & Heat residential and smaller commercial projects. We repair, service, maintain, install all brands. We also offer maintenance plans - sell custom filters. Ducts & dryer vent cleanings.