We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Cooling Experts Inc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2014

4700 SW 51st St Suite 209

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314

Cooling Experts is a full-service Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and commercial kitchen appliance repair contractor. We service both the residential and commercial markets. We take pride in our workmanship. You can count on our company for reliability, integrity, and a very high standard of work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to win over every client we have a chance to. Just give us a try and you immediately see why we have 5 star ratings all over the internet. We look forward to earning your business! Ask about our $0 down financing programs...

02/26/2021

GINO S.

Very smooth. Professional work

Description of Work
A c ducts cleaning

08/28/2020

Carla A.

The technician found the problem and explained to me what it was and how I should respond if the same problem occurs in the future. He was very polite and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Air conditioner running sporadically.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

08/06/2020

Elizabeth M.

Great. I mean I was really annoyed because these units were just a year old, but that wasn't this company's fault. They were transparent about the problems and why we needed to go with another unit. They arrived promptly, worked quickly, and wow ... it works! Yay!

Description of Work
Replace minisplit

04/14/2020

William & Yvonne D.

The fuse in the fuse box wasn't making a connection. I found the problem was with the fuse after the Technician advised to shut the unit down. After the fuses made the connection in the fusebox the A/C came on. The problem was fixed after it ran for 20 minutes. Prior to that I paid a down payment for the air handler part of $492.50, which was charged on my credit card. He said that this would be a partial payment for the part as a down payment if the handler failed and Monday they want order the part until then if needed. The owner called me back that evening and said there will be a service charge of 150.00 dollars deducted from the 492.50 in which I thought was unfair being that no real work was done except to take the door off where the a/c unit was in. However I was willing to pay him $100.00 not $150 and the owner Steven disagreed. I was under the impression that there would be no service fee when they came out and access the problem. There is nothing in the booklet stating there would be a service charge when they arrived but that's what the owner said this is what they charge, even as a member of Angies List. Even after I explained to him he said Angies list don't pay his bills. I didn't want to aurger with him any more and said to him to take the $150.00 and informed my credit card company to credit $342.50. I'm very disappointed with the results. Now I am just waiting for him to credit my credit card. Update on 4/28/20 The AC is working fine and it was the fuse that was the problem. The tech that came out was very professional and explained things. They are very good.

Description of Work
A/C wasn't cooling.

01/23/2020

John P.

REPAIR COMPLETED SUCESSFULLY

Description of Work
AIR REPAIR

10/10/2019

Paula M.

Excellent, professional, nice people, punctual, top notch

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

10/05/2019

Michael A.

We first had a service call to find out what the problem was with our AC not working properly The unit was a little over 10 years old and unfortunately it used that all type of Freon they recommended a new unit because the Freon alone after finding the leak would’ve cost almost $1000 for the old type the owner Steve contacted me after Jonathan the service tech Who was very professional and knowledgeable explain that we needed a new unit they both worked with us to find the right unit for our cost and needs being it already Friday Jonathan put Freon in our old unit to keep us cool to the new one arrived Steve and his service tech Jeremy worked on a Saturday which is not the usual having been up half the night fixing a large unit down and have insurance but they were both fantastic I highly recommend this company the owner is the type of man you would that stands by his word thank you Mike and Denise

Description of Work
New AC installation

09/10/2019

greg T.

They can early morning to fix A/C. Problem was not obvious but they troubleshooted the problem until they found the cause and fixed it. Would use them again.

Description of Work
fixed Air Conditioner

07/27/2019

melinda S.

Our project supervisor was so impressed with Technician, Jonathon, and said they did an excellent job; kept him informed; efficient. We would definitely use them to clean the ducts when the project is complete

Description of Work
Replaced leaking ducts in older home

07/26/2019

Arlene B.

It was fine. I had no problem with them.

Description of Work
They install my Eco-bee thermostat.

07/23/2019

Ivy B.

Yeremy was punctual and showed up right on time to replace my unit for me. The services were quick and flawless and took less time then they told me originally. The office staff was very helpful and professional aswell while setting up my services! I would highly recommend cooling experts.

Description of Work
I had a unit replaced .

07/19/2019

James M.

Fantastic! They were very professional, had a terrific pricing, and I'm very pleased about their work.

Description of Work
They cleaned my vent.

Category dryer vent cleaning

07/19/2019

william P.

Excellent! I'm very happy about their work and I would call them again for the tune up of my AC. They also had a good pricing.

Description of Work
They cleaned out my dryer vent and air duct.

07/16/2019

Christopher D.

Owner never answered emails and phone calls. Work was fine.

Description of Work
N/A

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

07/16/2019

Christopher D.

Problem fixed.

Description of Work
AC not working.

07/21/2016

eric J.

Description of Work
Repaired home a/c when other companies told me I need to replace the unit

Quality Air of America

Serving all Of Palm Beach, Broward, Port St Lucie, and Miami Counties. We are a customer-first business. We specialize in A/C Repair & Installation, New Air Duct Systems & Duct Cleaning & Attic Insulation. Our technicians are licensed and insured. It would be our pleasure to help you with your air comfort and quality needs.

South Cooling

South Cooling is dedicated to costumer satisfaction. We are full staff to better service your needs. We offer finance thru Ygreen and other institutions. Serving South Florida since 2011.

Offers by South Cooling on Angi
    Air Quality Control Environmental Inc

Palm Beach County residents call: 561-366-9276. Broward County residents call: 954-752-4085 Dade County residents call: 305-377-1308 or call us Toll Free: 855-355-DUST (3878). Family owned & operated. Additional contact number: (954) 270-3100. Additional emails - info@airqualitycontrolenv.com State licensed for air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    CAC1817008
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing

Residential / Commercial - AC Replacements - New Installs - Maintenance Programs - Duct / Dryer Vent Cleaning - Duct Work Refrigeration ( Coolers, Refrigerators and Ice Machines ), Cooling Towers, Fan Coils, Mini Splits, Commercial Kitchen Appliance Repairs

Window AC Units,