We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Construction Fort Lauderdale

Founded 2010 •

4814 SW 34th Ter

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312

At Construction Fort Lauderdale , our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. Call Roi at (954) 609-8006 today for a quote....

03/01/2021

steven C.

The stared promptly and did a very high quality job. I will use them again for my next project

Description of Work
Plaster and Paint

Category drywall, plastering, interior painters

08/28/2020

Naomi P.

Roi was punctual, polite, and looked for the best , safest materials for my kids bed!

Description of Work
custom bed riser

Category handyman service

08/26/2020

chaim G.

Excellent good work nice people

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling

08/24/2020

Daniela C.

I needed to close off most of my garage and turn it into an office. Roi did an amazing job, he even suggested that we change a few things and the office now looks way better than I imagined it. Everything was done in a very professional manner and everyone was very friendly, not to mention the price was very reasonable. I highly recommend and will definitely use their services again when time comes.

Description of Work
Turn garage into an office

Category drywall, handyman service, remodeling, interior painters

08/18/2020

Brian S.

Worst drywallers I have ever seen. Made no effort to prep the site and protect the floors, cabinets, outlets, or switches. Mudded directly overtop outlets and switches then tried to paint overtop too. Cut materials directly on the floor protection I had to install. Cut through it and damage the floor underneath. New corners were wavy. They skipped steps to get the job done faster including not sanding some areas. I had to have them go back and redo entire rooms. When they did it worse the second time I had to fire them. They clogged the plumbing with drywall compound, broke the AC unit with drywall dust and cranking it down to 62, and compromised every outlet and switch in the house. I would recommend no one ever hire these guys. I would also advise Angie's list remove them as a contractor.

Description of Work
New drywall and mud throughout house. Patch knockdown ceiling as required. Paint new drywall.

Category drywall, interior painters

I’m sorry that you were disappointed with our job. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers are happy and satisfied with our work. We did cover the outlet cabinet and the floors, but as you know with a big project like this things get moved around and things happen, but we did try our best to keep everything covered and cleaned. We never leave any house with dust and things not in place. You did not allow us to finish the job to your satisfaction and that is why things happened the way they did. Regarding the air condition being clogged, not sure how it happened or why it happened because we worked with vacuums and brooding our all the dust that we possibly can. We really did try our best to satisfy the job, but unfortunately it wasn’t our best work. Sorry for the inconvenience and hope you understand. Thank you

05/18/2020

Sivan W.

It was amazing. They were very polite, very patience, very clean, very sweet and they have a reasonable prices.

Description of Work
They remodeled my whole house.

Category remodeling

05/07/2020

Noy A.

This is the second time that I've used this handyman service and I I am so impressed. First time, he did drywall work. He did a great job. The process was easy and the end result is satisfactory. Roi is very professional, prompt and does great work. I love the fact that he was able to assess the job quickly, give me a quote on the spot and then repair the drywall immediately. Awesome process! I did not have to wait for him to leave and come back. The best part of it all was that by the time he left the drywall was completely dry. I definitely recommend him for any drywall repair jobs. Second time, he did some repairs and plumbing in the house to replace a sink, faucet and instant hot water heater. He did the job for a reasonable price , finished in a timely manner and was wonderful about cleaning up afterwards. Roi was very responsive, very pleasant and friendly. Everybody needs a good handyman that you can call when you have a problem, this is the business to call.

Description of Work
Drywall and repairs

05/07/2020

Eddie G.

I try this company first time with out any recommendations and I can tell that I am very happy with my choice even my wife is very happy 😃 Very clean and beautiful job was done Not expensive and fast I will definitely recommend 👍

Description of Work
Remodeling master bedroom with bathroom

Sarit Z.

Very professional and esthetic. Came on time, knew what he was doing. Would definitely hire again

Description of Work
Drywall repair

Nichol H.

professional and quick. Very productive and nice guy. Friendly and did perfectionist job !! Highly recommended

Description of Work
Drywall in kids room

Linet A.

It was the most pleasant experience I had, Roi was very welcoming and friendly. He was very knowledgeable about what he was talking about was able to complete the work very quickly

Description of Work
Drywall work

AGC & Building Services

Shiny Windows Cleaning

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Yates Powerwashing

Yates Powerwashing and Exterior Cleaning Concepts was established by Chris Yates in 2001. The business began in New Jersey, but relocated to South Florida in 2018 to provide a brighter future for his Family owned and operated Company.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Call us today and we will see!

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Construction Fort Lauderdale

How is Construction Fort Lauderdale overall rated?

Construction Fort Lauderdale is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are Construction Fort Lauderdale open?

Construction Fort Lauderdale is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does Construction Fort Lauderdale provide

Construction Fort Lauderdale accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Does Construction Fort Lauderdale offer free estimates?

Yes, Construction Fort Lauderdale offers free project estimates.

Does Construction Fort Lauderdale offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Construction Fort Lauderdale offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Construction Fort Lauderdale offer a senior discount?

No, Construction Fort Lauderdale does not offer a senior discount.

Does Construction Fort Lauderdale offer emergency services?

Yes, Construction Fort Lauderdale offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Construction Fort Lauderdale?

Yes, Construction Fort Lauderdale offers warranties.

What services does Construction Fort Lauderdale offer?

Construction Fort Lauderdale offers the following services: Appliances Appliance (Major Electric Appliance) - Install or Replace Appliance (Microwave Oven) - Install or Replace Cabinets Built-In Furniture - Construct Ceilings Popcorn Acoustic Ceiling Texture - Apply, Repair or Remove Popcorn Acoustic Ceiling Texture - Apply, Repair or Remove - For Business Concrete Concrete - Delivery Concrete - Delivery- For Business Concrete - Injection Leveling - Mudjacking Concrete - Injection Leveling - Mudjacking - For Business Concrete Driveways & Floors - Install Concrete Driveways & Floors - Install- For Business Concrete Flatwork - Repair & Resurface Concrete Flatwork - Repair & Resurface- For Business Drywall & Plaster Drywall - Install Drywall - Repair Plaster - Repair Plaster - Repair - For Business Handyman Services Child Proofing - Install Handyman for Multiple Small Projects Handyman for Multiple Small Projects- For Business Outdoor Playgrounds Outdoor Play Equipment - Install Outdoor Play Equipment - Install - For Business Painting Exterior Building - Paint or Stain - For Business Exterior Surfaces - Powerwashing Exterior Surfaces - Powerwashing - For Business Exterior or Interior Surfaces - Paint Removal Interior Painting or Staining: 1 - 2 Rooms Interior Painting or Staining: 3 - 4 Rooms Interior Painting or Staining: 5 + Rooms Interior Surfaces - Paint or Stain- For Business Painting or Staining - Small Projects - For Business

Are there any services Construction Fort Lauderdale does not offer?

Call us today and we will see!