Cleanpower and Painting Corp

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2007

5440 Queen Lake Ter

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331

Family owned & operated since 1989. We perform quality, reliable, clean and friendly work. 28 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Happy to come out and give you an estimate. Call me directly at 954-680-4484 Cell 954-558-8979 No travel charges. No service fees. 10% off labor. Senior citizens discount. Credit Cards accepted....

house painting (152)pressure washing (133)interior painting (111)roof cleaning (16)stucco (13)wallpaper removal (10)drywall (10)decks & porches (9)plastering (6)interior decorators (5)window replacement (2)wallpaper hanger (2)

07/09/2021

Cannot say enough positive things ! Excellent work ethic in addition to meticulous attention to detail. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category decks,masonry,pressure washing,stucco,house painters

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

Thank You [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], Im glad you're happy with the exterior painting and a special thanks for your generosity towards the crew!

05/05/2021

The owner, Lisa was quick to return my call and seemed very knowledgeable about paint. She followed up several days later with a on site visit and gave me a quote. I was impressed with here product knowledge (special primer for new stucco) as well as things needed to be power washed, caulked, and surface prep before painting. Her team was friendly, careful, and knew exactly what to do based on my ...

Description of Work
Exterior Painting of entire house and stucco wall

Category decks,house painters

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for such a beautiful review and for the call letting me know how much you appreciated the crew's cleanliness and care for your home during the exterior painting process. Please know your generosity was greatly appreciated by my crew and they thank you. Your home is gorgeous, inside and out. Enjoy the fresh look!

11/28/2020

the workers were very detailed and punctual. left no mess when finished. would recommend them highly

Description of Work
painting wood repair

Category decks,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 11/28/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for leaving such a great review. Sorry Hurricane ETA set us back a week. I really appreciate your business and patience. Please stay safe and Happy Holidays to you and your family. Sincerely, Lisa Tuffy

08/18/2020

The workmanship was top notch. The guys were courteous & commutative. A real pleasure to work with! I would recommend them with complete confidence.

Description of Work
Painting & power washing

Category decks,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind review and for the recommendations you have already passed on to us. We look forward to working with you again in your next home! ;)

07/30/2020

I hired Clean Power and Painting Several years ago to paint both the interior and exterior of my home. I was delighted with their work and rehired them to paint my garage and interior again. The quality of paint is the best and the painters are the best! They do an excellent job with attention to detail and don’t stop till the job is done. The owner is also delightful. One of the best companies a ...

Description of Work
Interior and garage painted

Category decks,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for trusting in Cleanpower And Painting once again! You're such a pleasure to work with and I'm very grateful for the beautiful review.

06/30/2020

Lisa, the owner, was a pleasure to work with. She arrived on time for our initial meeting, walked around with me to see which rooms we wanted to have painted and helped me with a couple of color decisions for some rooms. She observes details on the walls that I never even noticed and explained how they would correct certain defects prior to painting. She gave me an approximate date when they would...

Description of Work
Painting 3 of the kids bedrooms, an accent wall in the master bedroom, 2 bathrooms, family room, kitchen & kitchen ceiling, also removal of travertine wall in living room, drywall and paint of that wall. Painted inside and outside of front door.

Category decks,drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] for your confidence in hiring my company and for leaving such a kind review. Hope you enjoy your completely different new look! You were both such a pleasure and fun to work with. Sincerely, Lisa Tuffy

06/12/2020

Lisa, Johnny and the team did a great job. Very professional. On time did the job hired to do. Cleaned up when finished. Did not know they were at the house working. Would definitely recommend this company for your painting needs. Excellent work.

Description of Work
Exterior Home Painting

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

Thank you for such a great review! You were both such a pleasure to work with. Best of luck to you!

04/26/2020

When it came time to paint the interior of our home, the FIRST and ONLY company I called for an estimate was Cleanpower and Painting Corp. A few years ago, they painted the exterior of our home, and we were so pleased with the results that I vowed to call them when we were ready to paint the interior. Lisa Tuffy is such a pleasure to work with -- so kind, professional, punctual, and straight-forwa...

Description of Work
Painting of the interior of our home

Category decks,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

Wow, Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to write such a detailed and beautiful review. The rich colors and accent walls turned out gorgeous! I'm glad you're able to quarantine in your freshly new painted home. You were both such a pleasure to work with. Take Care and stay safe!

02/27/2020

We’ve used Lisa’s company before and again they did a beautiful job. Their attention to detail and professionalism are impeccable. We appreciate everything they do and they did a beautiful job. Thanks so much

Description of Work
Repaint entire living room, den, kitchen, and dinning room and repair if pealing paint, including ceiling repair and paint !

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

Thank You [Member Name Removed]! You're always such a pleasure to work for and your house is gorgeous!

02/06/2020

We were extremely pleased with the quality and attention to detail on our project. It was finished in a timely manner and the we are very pleased with the work that was done.

Description of Work
Interior painting of condo.

Category plastering,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

Thank you for trusting in my company to paint your interior while you were out of town. I appreciate your business and your great review!

Interior & Exterior Painting. Pressure Cleaning. Driveway Sealing. Knock Down. Patching. Wall Repair. Drywall Repair. Patchwork. Wallpaper Removal. Luster Stone Painting. Caulking. Exterior Cracks Repair. Roof Sealer. Roof Cleancrown. Molding. Baseboards. Stucco Repair. Epoxy. Plaster. Refinish. Popcorn Application & Removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal, American Express