Chase Roofing

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2006

2190 W State Rd 84

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312

Chase Roofing & Contracting, Inc., serving the tri-county area for over 10 year specializes in re-roofing, roof repairs and roof maintenance. Free estimates....

05/17/2022

Keith D.

It did not go well. I paid close to $2k for a roof repair bit continued to have an issue in the same area. When I brought the issue to the company, they did not stand behind their warrantee and did not fix the issue. My contact was unhelpful and unfriendly. I’m starting from square one with a loss of $1800.00. I would never recommend this service.

Description of Work
Roof repair to a carport

04/30/2019

Harry K.

They weren't the cheapest but you get what you pay for. I had a leak and my neighbor recommended them and I was thrilled with the entire experience. I stopped by their office to pay the balance and thought the staff was very impressive. I have recommended them several times already.

Description of Work
Roof repair

04/19/2018

mary M.

They came when they said they would. Workers were polite and professional. They cleaned up and in fact sheet covered my driveway. They used magnets to make sure no nails were left. I just can't say enough good things. Called them to check something out and they came and followed up just as they said they would.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement...including flat roof. Flat was insulated and tipped so no pooling.

03/21/2018

maria P.

excellent all the way around ! the whole crew was very efficient from beginning to end . my roof was a little complicated due to the open beam homasote . Chase handled every aspect without any issues. highly recommend . Randy replaced some beam support outside for me which was spot on . very happy

Description of Work
new roof on house

Category roofing, home remodeling

10/23/2017

FERNANDO I.

very well, large crew that works fast and clean

Description of Work
new roof and removal of old gutters also repair rotten wood areas

08/28/2017

Leo L.

Chase Roofing ripped us off. After paying them the agreed amount we got horrible workmanship and horrible customer support. We hired Chase Roofing to re-roof our property and the result is a leaking roof after every rain that causes irreversible damage to the house. They turned a habitable house into inhabitable, forcing us to evacuate. By claiming to be operating under the contract, Chase Roofing rejects all responsibility to address this disaster. After we gave them our trust and savings, we have been cheated and abandoned.

Description of Work
Re-roofing

08/27/2017

Michel T.

We had a 10-year-old roof that was working well and no leaks. We were decided to remodel the entire place, floors, kitchen, bathrooms, everything... and the roof. Called Chase Roofing, paid $14k and got the roof installed after delays of 3 weeks from originally planned installation day. This was back in April. May showers start to come in, leaks in 2 places. Call them, they say is NOT THEIR FAULT, because the drainage pipes must be broken from the inside and that's why it leaks. MIND YOU, THIS NEVER LEAKED BEFORE! After a battle of days with everyone on the phone and emails (including Tamara and John - the owners), they finally came to the property and re-made one of the drainage pipes... AND TURNED IT INTO A 1/2 DRAIN PIPE (scupper is the name they use) ON A 1700 SQ.FT ROOF!!!! I am not a professional roofer, but it doesn't take a PhD to know that won't drain properly on a flat roof that large... in effect, the water is ponding on the roof up to 1.5 feet high, causing damage to the structure and more leaks. We had to evacuate everyone during this last showers, and the guys from Chase do not answer the phone or emails from us. We will be taking legal action. Stay away.

Description of Work
A new flat roof. Stay away, these people are not professionals, do terrible workmanship, and don't honor their warranty. Read below for more details.

06/29/2017

Michele R.

Called in January and had the repair done in February to avoid leaks during rainy season. I picked Chase because they were licensed, insured and provided a year no leak guarantee for their work. The repair done over the bathroom never leaked again.The leak over patio roof leaked every time it rained. I called them every month to report the roof continued to leak. They did come out each time but the last time they returned (in June) they reported to me that it was a different area of the roof that was causing the leak and wanted an additional $2,000 to repair. I was upset that this had not been found during the passed 6 months they had been out making repairs and now we are in the middle of rainy season and patio leaks every time it rains. The response from them is "Sometimes you hear things you don't want to hear". I will be using a different roofing company for the additional repair and would not recommend them to anyone who considering using them.

Description of Work
Two separate leaks in roof. One over bathroom in house and one over fan in outside patio

05/30/2017

Eric S.

The salesperson Johna was the only individual that thoroughly explained the different options available including options to help lower homeowners insurance. Nick, the field supervisor was always responsive and ready to help. There was a small snag with the pitch of the roof on the paperwork and this was taken care of by Chase. Pictures of the entire installation from start to finish were provided. Chase handled the permitting and even sent an Engineer at no additional charge to complete the inspection for the insurance company. John and Tamara personally visited my house to inspect the installation. Outstanding company and owners that treat their employees and customers right! Definitely recommend

Description of Work
New tile roof including the optional secondary water barrier

04/10/2017

Lillian M.

Excellent job. Work was done in one day. Would hire again

Description of Work
Need fascia boards replaced.

10/10/2016

Sue T.

David Spiking came to see the roof, and at first suggested I get my lawn man to get up there and clean my roof. When I told him I didnt have a lawnman who would get on my roof, he grabbed his ladder, raked off my roof and pulled the sprouting trees. For No Charge!!!! He gave me his card and brochure, and told me to call him when I need a new roof (Which i hope is a few years off). He was kind, respectful and incredible helpful. There are truly nice people and companies in this world, and I found one!

Description of Work
I had small trees growing out of the leaves that had accumulated on my roof.

09/16/2016

Linda T.

Extremely well. I have used Chase before for prior repairs and they have always been professional, on time and very reasonable. This is a great company and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Nick was on top of everything and David (the salesman) explained everything up front so there were no surprises.

Description of Work
New Roof - shingle

06/09/2016

Delfin R.

fixed roof but next week ended up leaking again

04/16/2016

Kerry S.

From start to finish, Chase Roofing just did everything right! Their initial contact sales person, Johna took her time to explain in very precise detail exactly how the re-roofing process works, and what materials would best suit my job. She answered all of my questions in a professional and concise way so that I fully understood. Nick the project manner was also very communicative and professional in handling the job coordination and workers. There were a few details that he went above and beyond on to ensure that I was fully satisfied with the work - and I absolutely am!! The roofers who did the job were an incredible team of guys who worked well together and kept the job site clean by covering my pool with plastic, tarping my driveway and covering my garage and side door with plywood while doing the tear off. Chase Roofing got the entire job done in 3 days! They showed up on time, worked heroically and finished it quickly - even handing permitting and inspections coordinated with the work with no down time waiting for inspections. They literally treated me like a member of the family every step of the way. This has to be the best roofing contractor in the state of Florida: Honest, fair, diligent and true to their word. Oh, and their work is immaculate! <3 <3

Description of Work
Re-roofing of entire house with pitching and iso insulation applied to flat roof, and new Duration shingles applied to pitched roof area.

04/11/2016

Stephen S.

We have used Chase Roofing several times. When we called on them the very first time to get a quote for a repair we were so impressed by their professionalism. He had other quotes at the time that were a little bit lower cost but we went with Chase. I was so glad we did. Our questions were answered promptly and their work was fantastic. We just recently called them again for another repair and they did a fabulous job. As soon as we decide to put in a new roof Chase Roofing will be our choice. If you need a roofer call Chase Roofing, you will not regret it!

Description of Work
Fixed a leak on an old concrete flat tile.They also replaced some wood in the area. I called them again to do another repair on the other side of the house and they did a great job as well.

01/01/2016

Ken S.

Chase Roofing really excelled on this roofing project of our home in Fort Lauderdale. I am located out of state, so trust and communication were key factors. Johna Cray provided a very thorough estimate, explained each detail, made great suggestions and stayed on top of the project throughout. Project supervisor Nick Anello sent emails, texts and photos of the project each step of the way so I was assured of what was happening without being able to be there. Their price was excellent and quality outstanding.

Description of Work
Replaced 50+ year old tile roof on our home.

11/24/2015

Gail B.

I have worked with Chase Roofing before. Mike Amidon is great to work with. He was prompt, listened to our concerns, answered our questions and gave us options for the repairs that needed to be done. Scheduling was prompt and the work was done in a timely manner. The office staff was very helpful as well. This is an all around great company to work with. I will definitely refer them to anyone needing roof work done,

Description of Work
Roof repairs for leak in the garage and attic pipe repair for leak in the kitchen.

09/27/2015

Peter I.

After the contract was sent to us and we were ready to proceed we were informed by Chase (by text message!) that they didn't want to do our roof job. This caused us a lot of inconvenience as we were at the start of the hurricane season and we then had to find a new roofer and get the process started all over again. No-one from management was willing to speak to us, even after several phone calls to them, to explain their decision to just dump us at the very last minute. The excuse was that they didn't have the man-power available to do our roof (even though they sent us a written contract to perform the job). Since our roof is smaller than many other roofs Chase has done according to their website, this was obviously an excuse on their end. I was very disappointed in their way of handling this "job" and found the whole experience very unprofessional and would never ask them for a quote again or recommend them to anyone else. In our case this debacle turned out to be blessing in disguise as we found another company who did an excellent job, both in workmanship quality as in professionalism and hind-side we were glad that Chase behaved as unprofessional as they did so we ended up with a much more reliable and professional company to install our new roof.

Description of Work
We asked for a quote to replace our tile roof and agreed to go ahead with their proposal.

Category roofing, hurricane shutters

[Member Name Removed] thank you for the review as we can always learn from constructive criticism [Member Name Removed] an effort to keep growing as a company. Sometimes it happens that we aren't the right fit for each other and it is [Member Name Removed] our experience that it is better to learn this before starting the job, than getting involved with a project and you are not happy. We apologize that we were not able to take your project but are happy that you found a contractor more suited to fit your particular needs.We wish you the best.

04/15/2015

Patricia H.

I had gotten several estimates. This one was not the lowest, but was the most thorough. In addition to the other good reviews, both a contractor friend, and the banker from whom I was getting funds to make needed repairs, recommended them. They were prompt with the estimate, and completed repair while I had other work going on as well. They did a nice job and cleaned up.

Description of Work
Repaired 2 small leaks on the sloping part of my roof, and fixed the stack that was stripped by a plumber.

03/31/2015

Michael E.

In the world that is South Florida, it is almost impossible to find a decent, fairly priced, and honest roofer. Chase Roofing fits that bill. They were quick in their response, quick and efficient in the repair, cleaned everything up, and after 6 weeks, there are NO LEAKS. They replaced more wood then they estimated, and didn't raise the price. Clean and efficient, they did the job with out the drama associated with most roofers. I would use them again with out question.

Description of Work
Repaired A mess on the roof left by another roofer. Replaced wood and replaced cement tiles.

03/27/2015

Sandra S.

Went very well. There promptly and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Leak in roof repaird

03/21/2015

James W.

I called Chase Roofing on March 3 for a quote for a new roof. I asked to be called either before 9am or after 4pm so I would not be disturbed while working. I was called back on March 19th. When I told the salesman I already had a contractor getting permits for the job, he complained and said that he had been calling me for days at the times I asked for. I did not receive any calls and my cell did not show any missed calls. I would not have left this poor review if the salesman had just said thank you and goodbye.

Description of Work
No work done. It took the company over 2 weeks to return my call.

I apologize for your experience with our company. I have reviewed with the salesman your feedback.

01/14/2015

Estabell G.

He was very gentlemanly and honorable. He followed through on what he said he would do. He made his guys go back on check on things as needed.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof and a support beam.

11/20/2014

ROBERT J.

They're great. I've used them for years. I know them personally. They're top rated. I've known them for a long time.

Description of Work
They did the roof repair.

09/03/2014

Gail B.

Mike explained the probable sources of two leaks coming from the valleys on our roof. He explained the work that he would do to repair those areas and prevent further leaks. After a minor scheduling glitch, Mike called before coming. He arrived on time and set to work on repairing the worst of the two leaks. The second area was done on a subsequent day because a thunderstorm rolled in and made it unsafe for him to continue at that time. Mike explained what he found during the actual repairs to us in a clear manner. He made sure that there was no debris left behind following each repair. we really appreciated working with him.

Description of Work
We had an estimate done for a roof repair. We chose this provider based on responsiveness and ease of communication as well as price.