American Insulation

09/30/2020

4611 S University Dr Unit 189

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328

working normal

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

We are a family owned business who’s dad started the business in the late 1990’s in the silicon Vally in Northern California our dad started with our family home and found the value of reducing our homes electricity bill and increasing our family homes comfort witch made our home cooler during the summer and wormer during the winter. our dad had a vision to make every home a green home witch would reduce every homes energy bill and make it more comfortable for living. In our company we believe in high quality of service and job performance, that is the reason why all of our crawlers have years of experience and knowledge. Every customer that we can help we will make apart of our crawlers family....

insulation (14)

06/29/2021

Basically they did ok but they said they would send photos to us but never did !!!! Not ok in my book !!! !!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
They need to finish the Attis area and said they would return ....never heard from them again !!

Work Completed On 06/29/2021

12/17/2020

Expectations exceeded! Best company in south Florida

Description of Work
Attic Insulation

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

08/03/2020

It was perfect. And I feel a difference

Description of Work
Attic insulation

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

07/17/2020

This is a great company, excellent service, super professional and great price, I’ll definitely recommend it to all my friends and family.

Description of Work
Insulation

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

07/06/2020

It took less than 5 minutes for David to respond to my request for a quote with a price and an estimated install date. It was scheduled on that same phone call and done 2 days later. The team showed up and knocked the work out quickly and cleaned up as well. Our air conditioner is working about 6 hours less a day now and it can even keep up with the summer heat.

Description of Work
Blown in insulation

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

Thank you for a great review and for letting us insulate your home.

06/05/2020

Wow, what great experience! These guys are on point. Gave the quote over the phone and fast. David was confident in his price which was over $1500 less than the next nearest bid. The day they showed up it was a well oiled working machine. They started a 7:30 am and were wrapped by 4:30 and you’d never know they had been there. The work was top notch and the workers couldn’t have been nicer. Loved ...

Description of Work
Remove old and blow in new insulation

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

05/22/2020

Dave the owner explained insulation to me where I am was to understand my needs. Team was professional and well mannered on sight. Everything we discussed was done. American Insulation is a good choice for anyones insulation needs.

Description of Work
Insulation

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

04/26/2020

I honestly can't recommend this company enough! I am a real estate property manager and owner. I have worked with various insulation companies over the years and these guys are the best! I purchased my home a year ago and it has been plagued with mold and moisture issues due to an architectural & structural defect. This was an extremely complicated problem that required a complex solution. David w...

Description of Work
Attic Spray Foam insulation

Work Completed On 04/07/2020

03/27/2020

The crew as on time and very professional. I reviewed the work as different parts were completed. It took only a few hours and they cleaned up any mess after the project was done.

Description of Work
Soundproofing the CEO's office

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

02/06/2020

It was amazing. They were amazing guys, very professional, very clean and I will recommend him to everyone and it was an amazing service.

Description of Work
He did some insulation work on my home.

Work Completed On 02/01/2020

1. Insulation Blown in , Batts , Spray foam - Attic , Crawl space , walls. 2. Radiant Barrier 3. Vapor Barrier 4. Air Duct replacement 5. Air Duct cleaning 6. Attic cleaning and organizing.

Water Pipe Insulation