American Built-In Closets

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2006

4558 N Hiatus Rd

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33351

We are providing full service. We are respecting social distancing protocols, and our people wear facemasks.

We accept remote payment

10-Time Super Service Award Winner with special pricing for Angie's List Members! American Built-in Closets is a custom closet company dedicated to delivering a product that surpasses your expectations and providing superlative service throughout the process. Award winning. closet, closet design, closet systems, custom closet, garage storage...

closet design (148)cabinet makers (9)woodworking (7)professional organizers (7)interior decorators (3)handyman (3)general contractors (3)

04/06/2021

Fantastic perry the owner came and estimated on point in what I wanted to spend, the installation was superb I did the whole house 3 bedrooms ,and was 4K less than other estimates so be careful and have perry estimate your closets

Description of Work
Home and Garage Organization

Category closet systems,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

01/26/2021

Wonderful, professional team. Love my new closet. :-)

Description of Work
Custom closets installed

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

Thank you for trusting us with your project. We are happy we met your expectations. Enjoy your "woman-cave"!

09/10/2020

They did wonderful work. Were super professional, stood by their work. There was a minor issue noticed after I had paid and they returned next day and fixed it. I did two of three closets. Once I remodel will call American Built-in Closets back to do the last closet in my home. Highly recommend this closet company. The closets came out beautiful! High end work at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Two Reach In closets.

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

05/19/2020

It was fantastic, best experience ever. From the time I called and asked for a salesman to the time the job was completed was less then 1 week!!!! The built in is gorgeous, the workers were very friendly and professional. This installation was going on during the epidemic of Covid 19. They were extremely careful about keeping distance, wearing protective gear and sanitizing everything when they we...

Description of Work
Built in closet in Master Bedroom

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,interior designers,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

The coronavirus pandemic has thrown never before experienced challenges at all of us. Our company is doing its utmost to protect our staff and our clients during this time. I am happy you are so satisfied with our product and service but even more, I appreciate your recognition of our effort to ensure everyone's comfort and safety in this difficult environment. Thank you so very much.

04/28/2020

Perry was very professional and organized. I loved the design and love the end product. The installers were on time and did a splendid job. Our closets look amazing. I recommend American Built-In Closets and will use them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Custom closets installed

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

01/28/2020

This is the second time we have used this company and both times they have done excellent work. On time, product delivered as agreed and expected and we are completely satisfied with how everything turned out.

Description of Work
Laundry Room Cabinets

Category home & garage organization

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

01/19/2020

We were very pleased with the closet systems we received. They look amazing and the whole process was painless. It was a one day job and we could not be happier.

Description of Work
Custom closet systems

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

11/26/2019

Excellent ! Perry returned my call quickly and scheduled a visit. I needed more storage space to organize my things. The installation went perfectly. They took out my old shelves, patched the walls and cut out the baseboards to fit. The new shelves are exactly what I wanted: floor to ceiling storage. I had paneling installed on the sides and back as well to make it look built in as opposed to just...

Description of Work
Install shelves in office closet

Category closet systems,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 11/11/2019

11/09/2019

I am very pleased with the service an professionalism I received. From the fast response, straightforward quote and the design that made the most of the space I have in my closet and at an affordable cost. My closet install was done yesterday and I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. It transformed my closet and it looks fantastic! Both Perry who did my quote and the guys who installed the ...

Description of Work
Built-in Closets

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

Review for American Built-In Closets - 4558 N Hiatus Rd, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 38223714

09/19/2019

Perry knew exactly what I wanted and designed some Custom Cabinets for my Laundry room as well as upstairs as a Linen Closet. This is the second time that I have used this company and they do great work.

Description of Work
Cabinets in Laundry Room and Custom Cabinet

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

Review for American Built-In Closets - 4558 N Hiatus Rd, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 38119959

Built-In Custom Designed Wood Laminate Closet Systems, closet design, custom closet, garage storage.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check