Alumicenter Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2007

Our experience in the aluminum trade makes our company a top choice when it comes to hire a specialty contractor in South Florida. All our designs and installation meet or exceed current building codes, our superior hardware and our focus to details is what makes all our screen enclosures, hurricane shutters, aluminum railings and insulated screen rooms a distinctive product....

BMG Roofing INC.

BMG Roofing INC.

BMG Roofing INC. - residential and commercial roofing. all types of Reroofs and repairs . tiles, shingles, flat, metal, coating. Fully licensed and insured. Family owned business since 2006

04/24/2017

Very well. Saleslady was very noce and knowledgeable. They do subcontract some of their work so be mindful of that. Subs left some chaulking on screen which Inhad to clean myself, otherwise it was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screening in a patio area.

CATEGORY sunrooms

06/17/2015

I received several quotes  to have our screen porch installed. Alumicenter discussed several options and styles based on my price point. We decided to move forward with the project and they were able to put us on the schedule rather quickly. The crew arrived on time, left the work area clean, and did a good job with the installation. I would recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a screen porch with door in back patio.

CATEGORY decks,screen repair,sunrooms

03/31/2015

It went OK. The porch is nice, we like it. No complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put on a back porch.

CATEGORY decks

01/12/2015

Guy was nice enough but quote was way off. He said he would go back and do it again and get back to me and never did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing. Their quote was 40% higher than next closest bid.

CATEGORY sunrooms

10/13/2014

The project went very very well. I was pleased with the results. I have had a small problem with leakage in the roof of the workshop area and they are working to solve that problem. They stand behind their work and maintain excellent communication. They are very punctual. At the end of every day they clean up nicely. The owner Mr. Cohen communicated with me in person numerous times throughout the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a screened porch and enclosed workshop. They also did the concrete foundation for both also built two covered, but open storage areas. The concrete foundation for this project was 12'x60'.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks

• Enclosures [patios, pool patios, screen enclosures, balconies] • Pool cages & fences • Insulated Screen Porches • Aluminum Roofs • Car Ports • Accordion Shutters • Hurricane Panels • Removable Panels • Re-Screening • Railings [Aluminum, Welded, Balconies]

Please Inquire