Allied Kitchen & Bath

Founded 1984 • With Angi since March 2006

Additional DBA - Allied Home Improvement Inc.; Allied Window & Door Additional contact name - William Feinberg, Joseph Feinberg, Joe Feinberg....

PMC Plastering LLC

Plastering contractor with 30 years experience specializing in all aspects of interior and exterior plastering, water damage repairs, and lath. Free estimate and consultation. Please call 954.854.2386 or email pat.pmc@yahoo.com.

Americas Services Group, LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free, no hassle, no obligation estimate today.

Peal Development Group Inc.

Electrical Contractor, We are a family founded business from 2006 in Miami, Fl We offer a personal and seriously professional service for all our customer our main priority is high quality service.

10/14/2020

Phyllis M.

Working with Allied was extremely easy from beginning to end. Our kitchen designer, Lewis Reif, was knowledgeable, professional and never said no we can't do that. The most amazing thing about the outcome was that we were not there for the 3 plus months while they were transforming our kitchen. Every week I received a progress report telling us what they had done and what was scheduled for the upcoming week along with lots of pictures. The end result exceeded our expectations...we have no complaints! Allied is a first class company.

Description of Work
complete kitchen renovation by Allied Kitchen and Bath

Thanks so much for the Great review Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you for acknowledging our team. We hope you have many years of enjoyment with your new kitchen and bath, and lots of good times and delicious meals with family and friends around the kitchen too. We know how stressful the remodeling process can be at times, but our team is committed to excellence and we do our best to make the process as smooth as possible. Your review is so important to us, and allows others to learn more about us and understand how committed we are. Thank you again. Bill [Member Name Removed], President

06/11/2020

Maria R.

We had Allied Kitchen renovate a kitchen and two bathrooms in 2012 the design was by Andy Fishman, Allied was professional throughout the project. This review is about how wonderful Allied and Andy is in the follow up they provide years later. We needed a cabinet front replaced it was handled, ordered and installed in a few week's. Mark who came and replaced the cabinet front was wonderful if something was not quite perfect he made it so. Allied Kitchens is blessed to have such terrific people on their team.

Description of Work
Replacement of cabinet door.

Category woodworking,appliance sales,home remodeling

Hi [Member Name Removed] Thanks for your review and for choosing Allied to remodel your home back in 2012. Customer service is our number one priority, and no matter how old a project is, Allied stands behind everything that we do. We've been located in the same location since 1984, and now after thirty six years, we might be a little bigger, but we are still committed to the same principals our company was founded on. Thank you also for acknowledging our team. I will be sure to share this with them at our next meeting. Thanks again for your business. Bill Feinberg, President.

02/15/2020

K D.

I work full time and needed a contractor I could trust to manage the job and take care of my home when I wasn’t there. I found Allied to be incredibly professional and courteous. They quickly resolved any issues I had and performed quality work throughout. They took all needed steps to protect my property and make sure I was happy throughout the process and with the finished results. I recommend them highly and will use them again for future projects. High marks to Lewis Reif and Ted Bentley, both great to work with, good people who exhibited integrity throughout the project.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel, floor replacement, enclosure of back patio

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plastering,plumbing,woodworking,appliance sales,home remodeling,sunrooms

Thank you for your business [Member Name Removed]. We sincerely appreciate the compliments especially for Lewis and Ted, and promise to share them with our entire team. We know this was a major undertaking and a big investment for you as well, and we are thrilled that you are satisfied with everything. Thanks again for your business as well as the trust and confidence you put it us. Sincerely, Bill & Joe Feinberg, Presdient & Owner.

02/11/2020

Tona C.

Allied Kitchen and Bath is the best remodeling company in Fort Lauderdale! When my husband and I purchased our home we immediately fell in love with the location. For the most part it was our dream home, but unfortunately the kitchen was less than dreamy. It was dated and closed off from the family room by a huge load-baring wall. Fortunately, I had a vision of my dream kitchen, but we definitely needed a professional to offer design ideas and complete our project, so we interviewed several companies. Most of the companies we interviewed kept telling me what I could not do and that my vision was unrealistic. Frustrated, but still determined we visited Allied's showroom located on Oakland Park Blvd one weekend. We met Rob Feinberg and he came to our house the following week and told me they could make my dream into a reality. He also used his professional design experience to enhance my ideas and created a perfect design for our new kitchen. Bob Rivera was our project manager and he was exceptional. From start to finish he was professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. I would call him any time of the day including weekends (which I did often)) and he would always answer my calls in a cheerful voice. He was definitely my BFF throughout the project :) The entire team at Allied was always professional and very knowledge.They adhered to the project timeline and budget which was important to my husband. The quality of their work exceeded our expectations from hanging drywall to cabinet installation. We are beyond happy with the outcome of our kitchen. I want to give a special thanks to Memo and the rest of Bob's construction team for the pride you took in creating our beautiful kitchen. If anyone is considering a kitchen or bath remodel please, please call Allied you will not be disappointed. They are awesome!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

02/10/2020

Neal M.

I hired Allied Kitchen and Bath two years ago to completely remodel a very old bathroom. It turned out great and everyone at Allied, from the designer, (Lewis Reif,) to the workers were most professional. During construction, the workers cordoned off the work area with large plastic sheets. No dust whatsoever got into the rest of my house. Allied also gave me regular phone and email updates as to what was coming up on the project’s agenda. The new bathroom is positively gorgeous. More recently, I needed to make a modification to a different bathroom. Once again, Lewis Reif was there for me. A problem did arise but Lewis told me not to worry and he took care of it. One thing that became apparent to me early on is the importance they place on customer satisfaction. Allied wants five star customer reviews and will do whatever is necessary to resolve any issues. I highly recommend Allied Kitchen & Bath!

Description of Work
Total remodle

09/19/2019

Glenn B.

I want to compliment Allied Kitchen and Bath for the superb job they did in renovating my kitchen. This was a complete remodel, from floors to ceiling. This project was something my wife and I had been planning for over 4 years. We had spoken with numerous contractors but never felt like we had found the right company. When we finally stumbled upon Allied, we were pleasantly surprised for a number of reasons. First, they had everything we were looking for under one roof. We didn’t have to visit other vendors to pick out the various materials needed. That made the process very simple. Second, they had a selection of really great product lines. We fell in love with the cabinet doors the moment we saw them. Third, they have great people to work with who truly love their company and the product they deliver to the customer. I’d like to single out three of the people who made our project such a success. Lewis Reif was our initial contact and the designer. He helped us visualize the kitchen as it should look and helped us pick out most of the materials and colors used for the kitchen. He is a very talented designer, meticulous, enthusiastic and enjoyable to work with. He is passionate about the Allied family and the work they do. Laura Jimenez assisted us with picking out the cabinet hardware, sink, and faucet. She was knowledgeable and very pleasant to work with. She would make time for us whenever we showed up in the showroom, even when we hadn’t made an appointment. Last, William (Bill) Gille was our project manager. Bill had the most difficult of the jobs associated with the kitchen renovation. He had to coordinate the various work crews that completed different parts of the job and work with the City of Hollywood on the permitting process. Bill was very patient with us in our few moments of frustration (any project lasting several months will produce a few moments of frustration) and very responsive to us when we contacted him. Her kept us informed daily about what to expect that day, so there never any surprises. When the kitchen was completed, Bill was thrilled as we were with the final result. As he would say, “I love it when a good plan comes together.” I highly recommend Allied for any kitchen or bath remodel you might be considering. They really deliver a great product and first class service.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel

05/01/2018

Dean M.

Allied Kitchen and Bath was a super professional contractor. The group which has been serving South Florida for over 30 years proved itself once again and transformed our tired and dated kitchen into something special. They are fairly priced, responsive for the job and after the job for any issues, and use quality materials with a great flair for design. I would strongly recommend this organization.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

01/03/2018

roger S.

We recently moved to south Florida and found a great home with a gorgeous backyard complete with a beautiful pool and great views overseeing a large area of water. Since we love to cook outdoors and our indoor kitchen was new but small, we wanted to utilize a perfectly shaded area in our backyard to create an outdoor kitchen area. After an extensive search of vendors for our project, we found an Allied Kitchen and Bath (Fort Lauderdale, FL) advertisement in the local Parkland magazine. After an initial call, we decided to visit Allied’s beautiful showroom in Fort Lauderdale (Florida) and was immediately greeted with a very warm reception and was introduced to Melissa Mailly. After a few minutes of describing our outdoor kitchen concept to Melissa, we began feeling very comfortable and excited that maybe we found the perfect contractor to build our outdoor kitchen. What immediately impressed us most about Melissa was not her friendliness and knowledge, but her attentiveness and desire to listen to OUR criteria. Melissa also presented us with Allied’s incredible selection of high quality and modern outdoor products including a revolutionary brand of countertops, Dekton, (manufactured by Consentino, Spain [*** Link removed ***] Danver stainless steel cabinetry ([*** Link removed ***] and introduced us to their on-site Lynx ([*** Link removed ***] representative, Darrawn Wilson, who walked us through all the Lynx options and benefits of owning Lynx professional grilling equipment. After a follow-up visit to Allied’s showroom to finalize a few design “what if” details, Melissa was able to develop several design concepts and construction estimates that nailed our criteria after just two consultations. Throughout the entire consultation process, Bill Feinberg, President of Allied Kitchen and Bath, was there to address any questions we had, and reiterated to us Allied’s professional and family-oriented approach to business with a dedicated emphasis on 100% customer satisfaction. In addition, Melissa (Mailly) and Joe Feinberg, V.P. and General Contractor, visited our home several times to review the design that we approved, offered to make any design modifications, and even scheduled a consult visit with a horticulturist to ensure that we would not damage any tree roots located near the outdoor kitchen area. Needless to say, we selected Allied to construct our dream outdoor kitchen. Fast forward: Allied is a family owned and local business who employs specialized staff and has a deep relations with a wide-range of qualified support contractors who are also very knowledgeable and skilled at their craft (electricians, concrete and stone masons, Dekton craftsman, etc.). Another important point that impressed us with Allied, was that every construction phase was planned out in detail which included taking care of all the necessary permits, and once construction began, Joe Feinberg--who is an amazing person---was personally involved with every step of the construction phase, and constantly followed-up with us to let us know when a vendor was scheduled, reviewed and approved their work, and if there were any small issues, immediately resolved the situation. Bottom line, if you are looking for a great local company to build your outdoor (or even indoor) project, then look no further than Allied Kitchen and Bath. We could not be happier with selecting Allied because our outdoor kitchen turn out beautiful and is very functional. Allied is OUSTANDING at EVERY level, and we are truly grateful to Melissa, Joe, Bill and the Allied staff and vendors! Thank you so much Allied!

Description of Work
Outdoor Kitchen

Category electrician,appliance sales,outdoor kitchens

07/27/2017

Kevin B.

We visited the showroom on July 26 and met with Anne the designer assigned to us. She was EXTREMELY condescending and after an initial discussion told us that renovation of our small (6x10) bathroom would cost in excess of $40,000.00. Seems quite ridiculous, I guess that translates to - you can't afford it. Allied, I would think a bit more about your customer service approach. We visited two other showrooms and got more appropriate responses. And, they're the only didn't give a $40,000 estimate after 10 minutes of discussion.

Description of Work
Remodel a 10x6 bathroom. Keeping the existing layout. All plumbing stays in place.

07/21/2017

SAMANTHA S.

Working with Allied was the best choice we made for our renovation. Always professional and knowledgeable, Rob Feinberg and his team prepared detailed plans for 7 bathrooms including a steam shower, a chef’s dream kitchen, a fish tank surround to match a vanity, a full outdoor kitchen, and more. Friends had told us that Allied was the best in South Florida, and they were right. Thank you, Allied!

Allied Kitchen & Bath

Founded 1984 • With Angi since March 2006

616 W Oakland Park Blvd

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311

Complete home remodeling specializing in kitchens & baths.

Ask for details.