We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

All Roads Express

Founded 2007 •

3451 NW 19th St

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311

All-Roads Express Corp proudly specialize in long distance furniture moves delivering loads from South East Florida all across the lower 48 states with 100% customer satisfaction. All-Roads Express Corp was established in 2007 as an agent for transportation companies in NY and NJ to operate in FL. The company was originally established to fill the need for an honest and reliable agent to pick up and deliver loads going to and from the state of Florida. Owning our own light and heavy equipment and been able to service our clients needs along side our strong and reliable service grew successfully and we now deliver loads for companies all across the country while serving our own clients and their needs....

03/03/2022

Laura K.

Can there be zero star ratings when reviewing service companies? We've been incredibly busy getting settled into our new home, (we moved cross country from Fl to NM) but we feel strongly that we share our horrific experience with All Roads and their employees. And I will make it a point to post this review on any and all relevant sites to inform potential customers and warn them. Let me first state that my husband and I have moved a total of 5 times working with professional moving companies 4 out of those 5 times-with no problems at all. All Roads was hands down the most unprofessional moving company and service provider for that matter we have ever encountered. They showed complete disregard/disrespect for our home, our valuables, furniture, antique furniture, clothing, and the actual house they were moving items out of (which the new owners were taking possession of just 2 days later following a walk through.) Needless to say they were not happy at all because of serious damage done to the staircase as 14 steps had chunks of wood taken out because of the carelessness by the "supervisor" or "foreman" Alex who decided it was okay to roll and slide an antique wood with metal accents down the stairs without help or checking to make sure it was fully wrapped. After a few stressful days the problem was fixed and paid for- but not before the new owners did their walk through and viewed the damage. Needless to say they were furious & held back $10,000 in escrow until they could inspect and agree to the fix. If it could have gotten any worse and incredibly stressful, we received our delivery in NM we were shocked and disgusted as furniture wrapped haphazardly & boxes were torn, smashed, etc. The poor souls that unloaded the truck as well as the driver of the leased trucking company were actually angry with what they were seeing. As the guys were unloading each piece of furniture, artwork, antique custom furniture, and boxes they continued to comment on how incredibly atrocious the packing and wrapping was- substandard at best- apologizing to us that we had to experience this. The driver of the leased truck asked us what company we used in Florida, and when we told him he stated something like "oh, we really don't like working with that company at all, and we've had bad experiences in the past. We have at least 60 photos of damages to artwork, antique wood furniture, & discontinued china/crystal. And let me state again that this was our 5th time moving and second time long distance- all of the items made it without a scratch or dent- the exact same items (some of them 10-15 years old) that All Roads damaged!! I mean a Tool box put on top of crystal glassware in a box that was already labeled 'FRAGILE-CRYSTAL GLASSWARE', lampshades crushed because of being thrown into large boxes along with random items, dress shirts, suits, dresses, etc. completely crushed from top to bottom in a wardrobe box because the guys decided to through everything and anything in the box that should never have been in there. I could keep going... rest assured this review and more like it will be on every site possible! (And the offer for damages $$ was seriously insulting!! pennies) Please please please don't ever use this company! When first getting on the phone with Mark from All Roads and he stated one too many times how they rarely have ever had a poor review posted.... hmmm here you go Mark!!

Description of Work
Pack and move

02/03/2021

william A.

Easiest move we ever made. All Roads has it together....very professional, good price and friendly too!

Description of Work
Moving across country

11/25/2020

Lily C.

Superb!!! Nothing lost and great price, very happy I highly recommended.

Description of Work
Our Father passed away we needed my mothers belonging to be move to Boston

11/09/2020

Michael A.

They were on time and their whole team from Mark who setup the move and the actual movers were extremely professional. I would definitely recommend them, they care about their customer's satisfaction.

Description of Work
Out of state moving

06/14/2020

Jacqueline B.

I have made many cross country moves in the past but have never before had such a positive experience with any other mover. I researched many firms but decided to try All Roads Express after seeing nothing but positive reviews from every source I found. After contacting their representative Mark, I really had no problem. All questions were answered. Because of the corona virus situation we had to change our air flights twice. Any time I spoke with Mark his answer was: :No problem, we can help with whatever you need." We had to change the contract twice before coming to firm pickup and delivery dates. Our estimated load had to be increased and that was also "No problem" The shipment arrived on time and on the first date we had requested. We received a phone call from the driver, Hyram, the day before. He maneuvered the truck so it allowed traffic to pass on our narrow condo street and as in and out as quickly as possible. We were impressed with his appearance and manner. He arrived saying he was expecting his helper to arrive shortly but he started work immediately. He removed the items in the order we had requested which meant the largest could go last. After removing all but those, he still had no helper but did not wait any further and moved them himself. He was very pleasant and agreeable and never complained. As he left he told us he looked forward to seeing us at delivery in one week. When he arrived 1,500 miles north, the process played out in reverse. Hyram was extremely careful with each item and with maneuvering through small halls and doors. His ability, hard work and diligence are to be commended. A few days after delivery we received a phone call from Mark, our original contact, asking about our experience. Very impressive! We will tell our friends about All Roads Express

Description of Work
Moving

06/07/2020

Joel A.

Alex, Darius, and David, got here, called first, and were done in about 2 hours. And they did a great job. I was impressed with their focus, and the quality of the furniture protection. And were they ever fast. The furniture was being moved to my daughter in Maryland, and that drop off went just as well. My family is delighted. Happy to have found a world class mover that also does so well in communicating. Congrats, Mark.

Description of Work
furniture moving

Santina C.

It was great I had no worries I was at peace with everything great job guys thank you I will hire them again.

Description of Work
Moving from Chicago to Miami

golan M.

I’ve moved 10 times and this was by far the best move ever. Three movers came and they were polite, on time and very professional. I would highly recommend using this company! Not only were they professional, they were quick!

Description of Work
Move my house from ny to miamu

Avishay G.

I moved from New Jersey to Florida and Got a great price with an excellent service from theses guys. Right on time and very professional I am super happy very recommend it 👍👍👍

Description of Work
Movig service

05/01/2020

Omer L.

Hi, so I have to say that I don't use to wright reviews so much but this time, I just had to! Last time me and my wife moved was two years because my wife sister got really sick and we wanted to live by her, we moved from Nashville, TN to Miami, FL and we were extremely displeased with the service from the other company we hired, this time when we moved to New York we used All Roads Express Corp And I really couldn't be grateful enough for the good service we had. Fast. The communication with us and the company was very clear and always available. They was very efficient. Especially Willam and Carlos which were very professional and easy to work with I really recommend for every body that need to move and don't want any surprises to just give a call and see it for your self. Thank you so much All Roads Express Corp.

Description of Work
Moving FL to NY

Lazy Bear Solutions

On-Demand, Same-Day, Budget delivery service, from a small parcel to an entire move, we pickup and deliver everything !

AMC Movers

AMC Movers provides quality services to clients by providing them with the professional care they deserve. We service all Florida with fair prices, and exceptional performance. Get in touch today to learn more about our Moving Company and a free quote.

Powerloaders Moving + Storage

Powerloaders Moving + Storage is a full service residential logistics and moving company that has been serving Florida with excellence for over 20 years. Townhomes, Condos, High-rises, Houses, Estates; our full-service moves have you covered. We will price and plan the job, assemble and disassemble your furniture as required, optionally deliver your boxes and packing material, plastic wrap your sofas, make extra stops, and climb extra flights of stairs, conveniently priced as part of our door-to-door service. We are one of the most reputable moving organizations in South Florida; fully licensed and insured, punctual, reliable, friendly and Professional. For high end premium customers we also offer White Glove services that complement any big project. In our team you find professionally trained personnel, dedicated customer service team, a group of professional packers lead by a Professional Organizer. Moving can be pleasant; count on us! Powerloaders, Helping People Move Ahead

IM2866
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Moving and storage. Packing and unpacking. Transportation.