All Repairs by Scott LLC

With Angi since September 2013

I have been doing Construction and Roofing for 32 years. I don't have any employees. I do all my work for my customers by myself. There are time's when I need more hands to lift or hold product to do the job. When that is the case I bring one of my Son's or my Daughter to help me. Are you tired of paying high prices to contractors for your roof leaks? And they still leak. Save yourself some money and call All Repairs By Scott LLC I have been roofing since 1993. I will give you a reasonable price and fix your roof. Stop paying roofing company's that want to take your arm and a leg for a simple repair. I will show you all product receipts & most times I have material on hand and can save you money on material costs. I take picture's of all my work from beginning of job to the finished work. I can email you them and you can see what I fixed....

Nick's Pressure Cleaning

locally operated Home improvement company out of Fort Lauderdale, quality services always provided, Free estimates on any work needs. Specialize in power washing, window cleaning, roof cleaning, deck maintenance, gutter cleaning anything you need can be handled professionally and with care. Free estimates any time

Miracle pressure washing

Specializing in pressure washing and gutter cleaning! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Top Shine Pressure Clean

TOP SHINE PRESSURE CLEANING Trust Top Shine Pressure Cleaning for all power washing services. We currently serve the Tri-County area including Miami, Palm Beach, and Broward. Enhance your curb appeal today and beautify your home. Our team has years of professional experience when it comes to pressure cleaning including driveways, rooftops, roof tile, pool decks, patios, you name it. Schedule a service today and get started!

Offers by Top Shine Pressure Clean on Angi

10/30/2020

We have an aluminum patio roof that is comprised of several large interconnected panels. During heavy rain, water was leaking through the panel seams. I tried repairing the roof myself a couple times without success. I contacted Scott Meahl due to his positive reviews and roofing experience. Scott arrived at our home at the scheduled time to inspect our patio roof. I showed Scott were the leaks we...

Description of Work
Patio roof leaking

02/16/2020

Scott was honest with the work and completed the job quickly and with integrity. I was worried we were going to have to dish out over $1000 dollars and to find out we were going to be saving a lot of money. If you want your job to be done right and at a great rate, call Scott.

Description of Work
I had a broken window on a french door and I thought we were going to have to replace the entire door but Scott recommended we replace just the cartridge and it saved us $1100 dollars.

Category doors

09/04/2019

It couldn't have gone better. I thought I would have the difficult expense to replace the pump. Scott came over within a day and opened up the pump and determined a part that needed to be replaced. He showed me how to do it if I wanted to do it myself so I could save money. He also offered to do it for a reasonable price if I didn't want to. I chose to do it myself and sure enough, I did it wrong....

Description of Work
Sprinkler pump repair

Category handyman service

08/21/2019

Amazing. Scott was on time and finished the job quickly at a very reasonable price. I will use him again for any work in the future.

Description of Work
Fixed a kicked in door

Category handyman service,doors

04/01/2019

Scott was great, he was very fair, honest and did a good job-rare qualities to find in a handyman in South Florida. We would definitely use him again

Description of Work
Repair work for a dock

Category handyman service

Containing roofs. Fix & replace rotten fascia. Decks. Doors. Gutters. Wells & pumps. Handyman services as well.

Ask for details.