All Florida Screen & Shutters Inc

With Angi since September 2011

2764 N Dixie Hwy

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334

We specialize in fabricating and installing seamless gutters, hurricane shutters and screen enclosures. We acept cash, checks and mayor credit cards.

Laurie D.
03/29/2017
They were prompt and right on time. They have beautiful workmanship. Just a really good job.
Description of Work
They enclosed our lanai.
sunrooms
virginia H.
02/25/2015
great
Description of Work
replaced screening
roland J.
09/04/2014
Description of Work
Replaced entire screen and repaired patio door.
screen repair, doors
Ralia B.
08/28/2014
Description of Work
Re-built damaged screens from scratch. Professional, came on time and took moments to install. Everybody from beginning to end were friendly and efficient. Would not hesitate to recommend to anybody.
Fran T.
08/04/2014
Guillermo was early for his appt., his price was fair, and his crew did a nice job, though they were an hour late. Guillermo was here the following day to check on the work of his men. He also stated that if I had any problems, to call him and he'd be back here. So far, so good. I guess time will tell as to how long the gutters hold up, but so far, I am pleased with the service. I have already recommended him to a friend, and I will again.
Description of Work
Replaced all gutters on roof.
Matt H.
08/21/2013
He did a great job and it looks good.
Description of Work
Replaced a large screen.
Jason M.
05/29/2012
We needed gutters installed quickly and called a lot of companies. With many of the companies we called, they asked us to wait several days just to get an estimate, and then wait several more days (at least) to have the work done. Guillermo came out much faster (I think maybe the same day we called), was on time, and was very professional. His quote was the lowest of the three we received, and he agreed to complete the work within two days. We were not home when they did the work, but we returned to great results. We were very grateful for the quick turnaround. We would definitely recommend this company to others.
Description of Work
Removed some existing gutters and installed additional new gutters.
gutter repair
TERRY L.
11/15/2011
Extremely prompt service, very happy with the quality of the work.
Description of Work
I was referred to this company by Truley Nolan to replace screens on my pool cage after termite tenting. The owner arrived early on the date and time to give me an estimate, which was very reasonable compared to other companies contacted. The work was done the day after I called to have the job done, and they even fixed a small screen on the enclosure I hadn't noticed was damaged. I was very happy with the quality and professionalism. I will consider them for some gutter work on my home.
pool cleaners, screen repair
Sheree A.
09/30/2011
He quoted me a price and then he came back and stated he had to charge me more because of a permit and because he did not know price of materials. He does do good work. Originally, he told me I could do three payments but within a day he had pulled the permit and had the shutters up and wanted all the money within a week.
Description of Work
They put some hurricane shutters up
replacement windows, hurricane shutters

AC Shutters and Awnings Inc.

We’re committed to providing you with the highest level of service, so you’ll always be happy that you chose us. Here at AC Shutters and Awnings, we promise to never unfairly take advantage of someone who needs our services. We pride ourselves on our honesty and integrity and we firmly believe that you'll see the difference when you choose our company. We've also been family- owned and operated from the start. We may not be related, but you’ll feel like we’re family. License Number: SCC131149617 .

Guardian Storm Protection

Direct manufacturing and installations of accordion and roll up hurricane shutters. Never a deposit until job is complete and PASSED INSPECTION! Unmatchable workmanship and quality. Detached single family floor homes only at this time due to our large crew sizes. Please refer to our website for more details. gsphurricaneshutters.com Additional email - ak.storm@hotmail.com. Owner's Direct Cell - 561-541-8114.

Kiny Molina Pavers & More Corp

We are providers of construction services in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Kiny Molina Pavers & More Corp has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all your needs!

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Residential and business pool enclosures, screen rooms, hurricane shutters, and gutters