All Florida Screen & Shutters Inc

With Angi since September 2011

We specialize in fabricating and installing seamless gutters, hurricane shutters and screen enclosures. We acept cash, checks and mayor credit cards....

Guinn & Sons Hurricane Protection

Family owned and operated Hurricane Protection company the specializes in the Installation of Impact Windows, Doors, Garage Doors, Accordions, Panels and Roll Down Shutters. From start to finish, we prove to be the best choice of hurricane protection companies. We set a very high standard that we take pride in achieving on each and every job. We strive to provide our customers with the highest quality hurricane protection products available in a timely, professional and affordable fashion all while implementing a strong foundation of family values. We service all of South Florida, from West Palm Beach to Key West. Contact us today for a free estimate! We offer Impact Windows, Accordion Shutters, Hurricane Panels, Impact Doors, and Roll-down Shutters. We accept any form of payment. To contact the office directly please call the office at 305-781-3909!

American Building Contractors Insurance Restoration Services, Inc.

Founded over 20 years ago, American Building Contractors helps homeowners protect their homes with high quality Roofing Systems. From shingle to tile roofs, our team is dedicated to providing exceptional communication and assuring our customers will not have to think about their roof for many years to come. We help Homeowners, HOA Board Members and Community Association Managers through some of the most stressful parts of restoration after natural disasters strike. As The Insurance Restoration Experts, we help navigate the insurance process and assist our customers in obtaining everything they are entitled to receive. Our projects are all completed following our belief and registered trademark that It's Not Just a House...It's Your Home!

Offers by American Building Contractors Insurance Restoration Services, Inc. on Angi
AC Shutters and Awnings Inc.

We’re committed to providing you with the highest level of service, so you’ll always be happy that you chose us. Here at AC Shutters and Awnings, we promise to never unfairly take advantage of someone who needs our services. We pride ourselves on our honesty and integrity and we firmly believe that you'll see the difference when you choose our company. We've also been family- owned and operated from the start. We may not be related, but you’ll feel like we’re family. License Number: SCC131149617 .

03/29/2017

They were prompt and right on time. They have beautiful workmanship. Just a really good job.

Description of Work
They enclosed our lanai.

Category sunrooms

02/25/2015

great

Description of Work
replaced screening

09/04/2014

Description of Work
Replaced entire screen and repaired patio door.

Category screen repair,doors

08/28/2014

Description of Work
Re-built damaged screens from scratch. Professional, came on time and took moments to install. Everybody from beginning to end were friendly and efficient. Would not hesitate to recommend to anybody.

08/04/2014

Guillermo was early for his appt., his price was fair, and his crew did a nice job, though they were an hour late. Guillermo was here the following day to check on the work of his men. He also stated that if I had any problems, to call him and he'd be back here. So far, so good. I guess time will tell as to how long the gutters hold up, but so far, I am pleased with the service. I have already recommended him to a friend, and I will again.

Description of Work
Replaced all gutters on roof.

08/21/2013

He did a great job and it looks good.

Description of Work
Replaced a large screen.

05/29/2012

We needed gutters installed quickly and called a lot of companies. With many of the companies we called, they asked us to wait several days just to get an estimate, and then wait several more days (at least) to have the work done. Guillermo came out much faster (I think maybe the same day we called), was on time, and was very professional. His quote was the lowest of the three we received, and he agreed to complete the work within two days. We were not home when they did the work, but we returned to great results. We were very grateful for the quick turnaround. We would definitely recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
Removed some existing gutters and installed additional new gutters.

Category gutter repair

11/15/2011

Extremely prompt service, very happy with the quality of the work.

Description of Work
I was referred to this company by Truley Nolan to replace screens on my pool cage after termite tenting. The owner arrived early on the date and time to give me an estimate, which was very reasonable compared to other companies contacted. The work was done the day after I called to have the job done, and they even fixed a small screen on the enclosure I hadn't noticed was damaged. I was very happy with the quality and professionalism. I will consider them for some gutter work on my home.

Category pool cleaners,screen repair

09/30/2011

He quoted me a price and then he came back and stated he had to charge me more because of a permit and because he did not know price of materials. He does do good work. Originally, he told me I could do three payments but within a day he had pulled the permit and had the shutters up and wanted all the money within a week.

Description of Work
They put some hurricane shutters up

Category replacement windows,hurricane shutters

Residential and business pool enclosures, screen rooms, hurricane shutters, and gutters

Check, Visa, MasterCard