ALL BROWARD APPLIANCE INC

With Angi since February 2008

With over 15 years of experience, we are here to address all your heating and air conditioning needs or appliance needs you may have. We do Installations, Service, Equipment Sales, Maintenance and Preventative Care.

If one of your home or business appliances suddenly breaks, whether a refrigerator is not cooling or a stove is not heating, don’t stress, call Quality Repairs We specialize in repairing appliances . Our dedicated team is committed to providing excellent repairs, installation services, parts, and warranties. No matter your appliance disaster, you can rest assured that Quality Repairs will handle it with prompt professionalism.

Licensed and Insured. Same day service. We cover all of Broward County and Boca Raton. Ask about our Angie's List discount. Same Day Service Available.

02/28/2008

I called Broward Appliance Inc. on a Monday afternoon to repair my washing machine. (another appliance repair couldn't give me an appointment through its internet appointment reservation system until the following Tuesday -- more than a week in the future.) A pleasant woman at Broward Appliance said they could get to me on Wednesday (a day and a half from when I called). She told me the repairmen ...

Description of Work
Repaired my Whirlpool top-loading washing machine.

Category appliance repair