ALB ENVIRONMENTAL

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2006

5 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS. USES PAYPAL AS ANOTHER FORM OF PAYMENT. $75.00 TRIP CHARGE. NO AFTER HOURS TRIP CHARGE....

Emergency Express Restoration Inc

Fire/Pipe Break, Wind/Toilet Overflow, Water Damage, Lightning, Vandalism. IICRC Certified Technicians. We bill your Insurance Company with no out of pocket expense for you. 24/7 Emergency Response!. We pay your deductable, Call Now Toll Free 866-931-1856 (some conditions may apply). The refund on services is not a direct discount on your deductible, but a refund from Emergency Express Restoration for the services provided. This incentive is only offered in areas where it is lawful. Certified Technicians, High-tech Equipment, 45 Minutes Response Time, 24/7 Emergency Service, Insurance Approved, Direct Insurance Billing, Fast & Affordable. We will work with you if you have no insurance coverage. BEST possible rates guaranteed!!

Mckoy's handyman services

Specializing in handyman work! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

ServiceMaster by Reed

You have come to the right place. With over 50 years of experience, ServiceMaster by Reed, can take care of any Water, Fire, Smoke or Odor Damage of any size. Our goal is to restore your home and peace of mind as quickly as possible. We understand that water damage or fire damage can be a stressful situation, that’s why ServiceMaster’s team of trained, caring and professional technicians will guide you and your family through every step. We are here to help you. We Offer Direct Insurance billing and Financing.

04/16/2009

He spent a lot of time explaining everything to me and outlining my options. He was really honest, and told me I would be better off getting a self help test. He only charged me for the service call, and he was so honest and helpful I was able to take care of it myself without incurring any additional expense.

Description of Work
He came out and did a visual inspection on where I thought I was having a problem.

09/24/2008

I got three estimates for mold remediation and construction (replacing drywall, new shower and bathroom tile, and painting etc.) This company was more than three times the price of the company that I used. After preparing a detailed estimate, I never received a follow-up call.

Description of Work
There were no services performed because I found another contractor who did the needed work for 1/3 of the price.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,home remodeling,interior painters,mold removal

08/09/2008

Until the ozone treatment, everything went well. The representative from the company was personable, and he explained everything clearly. But trying to get the ozone treatment became a problem. Everyone from the company seemed too "laid back" to get the work done. I can't really complain because it's been six months or so, and the mold has not returned. But I would have preferred a more punctual, ...

Description of Work
A representative came to the house to explain the services. I accepted the $300.00 testing fee, and the tests were performed the the same day. The tests took about an hour. About a week later, test results arrived by email. The company suggested an ozone treatment for $300.00. About a month later, this treatment was performed.

06/02/2007

Truly professional! They were on time, completed the work in a clean manner, and most of all, finished quickly! QUALITY WORK! A gem in a business of dirty work.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced water damage in our luxury home. Drywall, molding, flooring, and ceiling with electrical fixtures. Many different paint colors on the walls. Exotic flooring, complicated job.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

05/21/2006

They are an extremely competent and knowledgeable team. Polite and sent me very quick and comprehensive reports about my problem for my insurance company. I could not be more pleased.

Description of Work
I sustained extensive damage last hurricane season, which took me a while to repair. Afterwards I noticed that I seemed to be becoming ill more often, I was diagnosed with a mold allergy although there was no mold in my home or office. I called AAALB Environmental and they did some tests and determined that I had mold growth in my walls. I also hired them to do the mold removal also.

Category mold removal

MOLD TESTING & REMOVAL. LEAK/MOISTURE DETECTION USING INFRARED THERMAL IMAGING. INDOOR AIR QUALITY TESTING AND WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION.