ALB ENVIRONMENTAL

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2006

11800 NW 20TH ST

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33323

5 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS. USES PAYPAL AS ANOTHER FORM OF PAYMENT. $75.00 TRIP CHARGE. NO AFTER HOURS TRIP CHARGE.

04/16/2009

Charlene Y.

He spent a lot of time explaining everything to me and outlining my options. He was really honest, and told me I would be better off getting a self help test. He only charged me for the service call, and he was so honest and helpful I was able to take care of it myself without incurring any additional expense.

Description of Work
He came out and did a visual inspection on where I thought I was having a problem.

09/24/2008

Roberta K.

I got three estimates for mold remediation and construction (replacing drywall, new shower and bathroom tile, and painting etc.) This company was more than three times the price of the company that I used. After preparing a detailed estimate, I never received a follow-up call.

Description of Work
There were no services performed because I found another contractor who did the needed work for 1/3 of the price.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, home remodeling, interior painters, mold removal

08/09/2008

Charles B.

Until the ozone treatment, everything went well. The representative from the company was personable, and he explained everything clearly. But trying to get the ozone treatment became a problem. Everyone from the company seemed too "laid back" to get the work done. I can't really complain because it's been six months or so, and the mold has not returned. But I would have preferred a more punctual, more professionally aggressive move to get the work done at an earlier date.

Description of Work
A representative came to the house to explain the services. I accepted the $300.00 testing fee, and the tests were performed the the same day. The tests took about an hour. About a week later, test results arrived by email. The company suggested an ozone treatment for $300.00. About a month later, this treatment was performed.

06/02/2007

Shannon S.

Truly professional! They were on time, completed the work in a clean manner, and most of all, finished quickly! QUALITY WORK! A gem in a business of dirty work.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced water damage in our luxury home. Drywall, molding, flooring, and ceiling with electrical fixtures. Many different paint colors on the walls. Exotic flooring, complicated job.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

05/21/2006

ESHEFOLADE M.

They are an extremely competent and knowledgeable team. Polite and sent me very quick and comprehensive reports about my problem for my insurance company. I could not be more pleased.

Description of Work
I sustained extensive damage last hurricane season, which took me a while to repair. Afterwards I noticed that I seemed to be becoming ill more often, I was diagnosed with a mold allergy although there was no mold in my home or office. I called AAALB Environmental and they did some tests and determined that I had mold growth in my walls. I also hired them to do the mold removal also.

Jared Solutions INC

Fresh Ocean carpet &tile cleaning

Carpet and tile cleaning. upholstery, mattress and pillows cleaning. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

2022 Super Service Award

Tri-County All Restorations

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. Also on HOME ADVISOR we hold a 4.99 Rating with over 69 Reviews who's been awarded the BEST OF 2018 ELITE SERVICE CONTRACTOR and TOP RATED CONTACTOR.. For 27 years TRI-COUNTY ALL RESTORATIONS has been at the forefront in providing Rapid, Timely and Professional Service in the South Florida area. We are a company that has proven what it is to earn the trust and respect from customers seen in our reviews. We have responded to over 11000 residents. Performing over 6400 water removals, reclaiming clean air on 1500 mold remediations and restoring over 100 fire claims. Always applying Moral Philosophy and Business Ethics using RESPECT, INTEGRITY, and PRIDE as our guiding principles. We are fully licensed and carry Liability, Work-Mans Comp and Pollution Insurance. We offer a 1 year warranty on Mold Remediations. Tri-County is open 24/7 and provides emergency service dry- outs during those hours. When you call, rest assured that you have a Quality company that you can Know, Like and Trust with your most valuable assets, your Home and your Family, Thanks again, Gary F. Ackel

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

MOLD TESTING & REMOVAL. LEAK/MOISTURE DETECTION USING INFRARED THERMAL IMAGING. INDOOR AIR QUALITY TESTING AND WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION.