Agco Painting

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2012

4.4

Painting interiors... sand all walls were paint is being applied / caulk doors and frames as needed before applying paint or sample for customer approval /exterior painting pressure clean all surfaces were painting seal /patch /and caulk were paint is being applied and if needed a sample for customer approval. Samples are free ....

Coral Springs Pressure Cleaning Inc

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 Super Service Award Winner in numerous categories! Coral Springs Pressure Cleaning is dedicated to operating with the highest of standards and we stand behind our quality workmanship. No matter how large or small the job, it gets the same attention to detail and quality of service. “Quality Service Is What Brings Us Back.” We give free estimates and have an office staff to answer your calls and questions. We are bonded and insured.

Offers by Coral Springs Pressure Cleaning Inc on Angi
Window Genie of Hollywood

Window Genie is Hollywood’s leader in home services. We specialize in window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and more. Our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what sets us apart from the competition. With over 20 years of experience, Window Genie has earned the trust of homeowners throughout Hollywood, South Fort Lauderdale, Dania and the surrounding areas. You can feel safe knowing our team of field technicians are fully trained, insured, bonded and drive custom wrapped GENIEMOBILES for easy identification. Estimates are always fast and free

Miracle pressure washing

Specializing in pressure washing and gutter cleaning! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/06/2019

This review is overdue. 2018. Unprofessional. Unprofessional. Unprofessional. Mofia behavior. Emailed me an invoice for deposit. I paid It within an hour but like 6:20pm so after banking hours but within the hour he drove to my house confronting me about where is his money on the invoice he sent me an hour ago. I showed him on my phone that the payment was made and the transaction said "pending." ...

Description of Work
Paint outside of house.

Category interior painters

04/19/2018

Most professional, extremely neat. I would recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
House trim needed to be painted

Category house painters,interior painters

Thank you for giving us the opportunity and thank you for your business

06/11/2015

it went very well they did a great job very clean and professional.my neighbor also hired them to paint his house .its a owner operator business and they relay took the time to do detail work .my house was painted flat previously and I chose the same color again but they recommended satin finish and my home looks great. and yes I will recommend AGCO painting to friends and family

Description of Work
exterior painting at my home

Category house painters,interior painters

06/07/2015

Their appearance was professional and neat, plus they also arrived on time and kept up with the schedule as agreed. I will definitely call Agco painting as soon as we are ready to paint the interior . Thank you for the great experience .

Description of Work
I wanted a new paint job on my home, I wanted two different colors I was concern about some cracks around the house . They went out of their way to fix the cracks that where concerning to me and my husband. Overall the job was done beautifully very detailed, pressure clean before they started the job, everything was done professionally .

Category interior painters

12/13/2013

They did a really spectacular job, the popcorn ceiling was not easy. The engineer of the company came out and was also really impressed with the work. It looks like brand new apartment, it was just amazing the work they did. They came when they said they would. It was spectacular.

Description of Work
Painted our entire apartment and removed our popcorn ceiling.

Category drywall,interior painters

It's been a long time since I've been on Angie's list [Member name removed] but I wanted to thank you for the honest review and I appreciate working for you and doing a great job thank you

Painting interior and exterior with high quality products like Sherwin Williams or Benjamin Moore paints. Customer will be able to chose from samples of colors for approval by customer. Also wallpaper removal and drywall repairs.

Ask for details.