Agco Painting

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2012

4.4

9650 NW 76th St.

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33321

Painting interiors... sand all walls were paint is being applied / caulk doors and frames as needed before applying paint or sample for customer approval /exterior painting pressure clean all surfaces were painting seal /patch /and caulk were paint is being applied and if needed a sample for customer approval. Samples are free ....

02/06/2019

Eileen R.

This review is overdue. 2018. Unprofessional. Unprofessional. Unprofessional. Mofia behavior. Emailed me an invoice for deposit. I paid It within an hour but like 6:20pm so after banking hours but within the hour he drove to my house confronting me about where is his money on the invoice he sent me an hour ago. I showed him on my phone that the payment was made and the transaction said "pending." VERY NEXT MORNING (not even 24 hours later)Woke up to 6am texts asking where's his money, it hasn't been released yet... I called PayPal asking how long it would take to release the payment to him they said He didn't know how to access his payment based on their call notes with him. Once it was released he REFUNDED ME and said to pay him as a friend & family on PayPal so he wouldn't have to pay fees or taxes. I told him no because PayPal doesn't guarantee professional services when paid as a friend and family. Also... Painted the shutters wrong color and had to repaint... Showed up to my house like a scary bully... Quoted me with written quote $1600 but cancelled the invoice and charged me $1700 because he said since $1700 was the lowest quote I got from others so he's gonna charge me $1700 instead AFTER HE "FINISHED" and that I should be grateful because it's a low price... DIDN'T PAINT THE STEP AT MY DOOR. I had too. Numerous texts harassing me... too much to tell. The whole experience caused a huge wedge with my husband. My husband was furious that I hired someone so rude, incompetent and UNPROFESSIONAL. RUN AWAY FROM THIS GUY!!!!! NOT WORTH HIS GHETTO MAFIA SCAMMING BEHAVIOR!

Description of Work
Paint outside of house.

Category interior painters

04/19/2018

Frances G.

Most professional, extremely neat. I would recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
House trim needed to be painted

Category house painters, interior painters

Thank you for giving us the opportunity and thank you for your business

06/11/2015

steven D.

it went very well they did a great job very clean and professional.my neighbor also hired them to paint his house .its a owner operator business and they relay took the time to do detail work .my house was painted flat previously and I chose the same color again but they recommended satin finish and my home looks great. and yes I will recommend AGCO painting to friends and family

Description of Work
exterior painting at my home

Category house painters, interior painters

06/07/2015

lesly A.

Their appearance was professional and neat, plus they also arrived on time and kept up with the schedule as agreed. I will definitely call Agco painting as soon as we are ready to paint the interior . Thank you for the great experience .

Description of Work
I wanted a new paint job on my home, I wanted two different colors I was concern about some cracks around the house . They went out of their way to fix the cracks that where concerning to me and my husband. Overall the job was done beautifully very detailed, pressure clean before they started the job, everything was done professionally .

Category interior painters

12/13/2013

paula S.

They did a really spectacular job, the popcorn ceiling was not easy. The engineer of the company came out and was also really impressed with the work. It looks like brand new apartment, it was just amazing the work they did. They came when they said they would. It was spectacular.

Description of Work
Painted our entire apartment and removed our popcorn ceiling.

Category drywall, interior painters

It's been a long time since I've been on Angie's list [Member name removed] but I wanted to thank you for the honest review and I appreciate working for you and doing a great job thank you

Yates Powerwashing

Yates Powerwashing and Exterior Cleaning Concepts was established by Chris Yates in 2001. The business began in New Jersey, but relocated to South Florida in 2018 to provide a brighter future for his Family owned and operated Company.

SUPER SOLID STATIONARY

Ortega Pressure Washer

Company dedicated to cleaning and recovery in residential and commercial areas. We have workers committed to giving the best service to our customers. Pressure washing in: driveways, walls, roof, fountains, House, patios, stairs and decks. Contact us to get a free estimate.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Painting interior and exterior with high quality products like Sherwin Williams or Benjamin Moore paints. Customer will be able to chose from samples of colors for approval by customer. Also wallpaper removal and drywall repairs.

Ask for details.