ACE PRO PAINTERS INC

4970 NW 82ND TER

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33351

10/08/2020

Kristin K.

We have used Carlos on two occasions to do painting in our house, once to paint the ceiling and this last time to paint the walls of all the common areas of the house. Carlos did a wonderful job - both times. On both jobs he was on time every day, courteous, professional and personable. By the time he was done, it looked as if we walked into a new home. He truly did quality work. On both jobs we also got three quotes. Carlos beat every one, both times. I wish I had more for him to paint, because he makes everything look so good. I can’t recommend him enough for your painting needs. We give him five stars!!!

Description of Work
Interior painting of walls, bedroom doors, closet doors and front door.

06/22/2009

DOLORES B.

He was very efficient (he finished in one day with one helper), extremely professional, punctual, clean, honest, and I couldn't be happier. He was great to work with from the very beginning. He has an old-fashioned work ethic- when I started this process, I printed off several companies to talk with. However, after speaking with Carlos, I didn't bother contacting any of the others- I felt comfortable with him immediately. It was a pleasure to have him do the work. It was a great experience. It looks absolutely beautiful and I can't recommend him highly enough. He deserves an A++. He is is FANTASTIC! He also left me alot of paint.

Description of Work
They painted a combination of dining and living room, bedroom, took wallpaper off in dressing room and painted the walls, ceilings (textured), hallway, and all of the doors in my house.

05/25/2008

Robert H.

They were very professional and on time. They did great work and left no mess.

Description of Work
They primed and painted the ceilings in my home.

01/06/2008

wanda H.

In our first meeting Mr. Fuentes arrived promptly at the designated time. He provided two estimates as requested and provided detailed information about paint products and finishes. I really appreciated the fact that he was so informative. Mr. Fuentes and his assistant arrived at the scheduled time on the day of the project. They were organized and worked quickly. They did a fantastic job and even painted the interior of my front door that was in dire need. I was very pleasantly surprised because we had not discussed painting the door in prior conversations. They returned the furniture to its original position and left my home clean.

Description of Work
Painted ceilings, walls, baseboards of dining room, living room and hall. Repaired minor holes and sanded walls where necessary.

Category drywall, interior painters

06/25/2007

They were extremely courteous. They did the job perfect and did the job in one day. Which is extremely unbelievable. No dropped paint, no mess. You couldn't ask for a better company.

Description of Work
They painted my condominium.

Category interior painters

WE REALLY APPRECIATED YOUR COMMENT. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVE YOU ANY TIME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS. WE APPRECIATED YOUR SUPPORT. CARLOS FUENTES, OWNER

04/29/2006

DIANE D.

It was quality paint. He brought in samples for me to choose. Just a really good company. I'm going to hire them texturize my kitchen. They cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
They did patching and repairing, all the ceilings, and painting in my staircase and stairwells.

Category drywall, interior painters

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPORT. I REALLY APPRECIATED YOUR OPINION THAT MAKE ME WORK EVEN HARDER TO SATISFY CUSTOMERS 100%.

Humble Exterior Cleaning

We provide exterior cleaning for homes and businesses. Cleaning surfaces like driveways,sidewalks,roofs and more, removing build up like mold and algae. The method used is Softwashing - Instead of relying on high pressure to blast away dirt and grime, soft washing uses a combination of low-pressure power washing and cleaning solutions to clean surfaces. These solutions settle in the layers of dirt, eating them away from the inside. The cleaners then use low-pressure power washers to rinse the surface.

Yates Powerwashing

Yates Powerwashing and Exterior Cleaning Concepts was established by Chris Yates in 2001. The business began in New Jersey, but relocated to South Florida in 2018 to provide a brighter future for his Family owned and operated Company.

EC Pressure Washing

Looking for a Professional Pressure washing service? Look no more! Elite Cleaning & Pressure Washing are here to service ALL your Outdoor Maintenance needs; from Cleaning & Refinishing of Driveways, Walkways, and Patios, to Fences, Walls, Roofs, and Gutters. We are EQUIPPED and READY to take on Projects of all sizes; Both Residential and Commercial! With over 20 years of combined experience, our team is committed to providing ELITE, Efficient service and only the HIGHEST QUALITY of Work. You will FEEL the difference!

ASK FOR DETAILS

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL POPCORN CEILINGS, DRYWALL REPAIRS, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, PRESSURE CLEANING, PAINT CABINETS, METAL CLOSET DOORS, WATERPROOF.