ACE PRO PAINTERS INC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2006

locally operated Home improvement company out of Fort Lauderdale, quality services always provided, Free estimates on any work needs. Specialize in power washing, window cleaning, roof cleaning, deck maintenance, gutter cleaning anything you need can be handled professionally and with care. Free estimates any time

Perfect Pressure is a reputable pressure washing company serving from Broward county and surrounding areas. If you're looking for a dedicated professional that will do the job right, you're in the right place. With years of experience, we have learned to improve our skills and keep our equipment up to date for best possible results for our customers. Although our power washing services come at really affordable prices, you can only expect the highest-quality job done by us! We take pride in having built our good reputation over the years, providing satisfying and efficient services to every single customer and you can expect the same as we tend to remain this practice of ours and keep our customers satisfied. Call Us! We describe our business as Family owned and operated.

10/08/2020

We have used Carlos on two occasions to do painting in our house, once to paint the ceiling and this last time to paint the walls of all the common areas of the house. Carlos did a wonderful job - both times. On both jobs he was on time every day, courteous, professional and personable. By the time he was done, it looked as if we walked into a new home. He truly did quality work. On both jobs we a...

Description of Work
Interior painting of walls, bedroom doors, closet doors and front door.

06/22/2009

He was very efficient (he finished in one day with one helper), extremely professional, punctual, clean, honest, and I couldn't be happier. He was great to work with from the very beginning. He has an old-fashioned work ethic- when I started this process, I printed off several companies to talk with. However, after speaking with Carlos, I didn't bother contacting any of the others- I felt comforta...

Description of Work
They painted a combination of dining and living room, bedroom, took wallpaper off in dressing room and painted the walls, ceilings (textured), hallway, and all of the doors in my house.

05/25/2008

They were very professional and on time. They did great work and left no mess.

Description of Work
They primed and painted the ceilings in my home.

01/06/2008

In our first meeting Mr. Fuentes arrived promptly at the designated time. He provided two estimates as requested and provided detailed information about paint products and finishes. I really appreciated the fact that he was so informative. Mr. Fuentes and his assistant arrived at the scheduled time on the day of the project. They were organized and worked quickly. They did a fantastic job and even...

Description of Work
Painted ceilings, walls, baseboards of dining room, living room and hall. Repaired minor holes and sanded walls where necessary.

Category drywall,interior painters

06/25/2007

They were extremely courteous. They did the job perfect and did the job in one day. Which is extremely unbelievable. No dropped paint, no mess. You couldn't ask for a better company.

Description of Work
They painted my condominium.

Category interior painters

WE REALLY APPRECIATED YOUR COMMENT. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVE YOU ANY TIME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS. WE APPRECIATED YOUR SUPPORT. CARLOS FUENTES, OWNER

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL POPCORN CEILINGS, DRYWALL REPAIRS, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, PRESSURE CLEANING, PAINT CABINETS, METAL CLOSET DOORS, WATERPROOF.

ASK FOR DETAILS