AAA Fence Company Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2011

4174 Inverrary Dr Unit 206

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319

I have been in the fencing business for 35 years total. Started my own company back in 2003. I am licensed and have been sense then. I offer the best fencing you can get and generally work commercial and residential. I am more than happy to do any repairs of fencing as well! that is one of my specialties!! If there are any other questions please contact me and I will be happy to help!...

05/09/2018

shauna S.

Michael was reliable, honest and quoted a fair price. He was easy to deal with and did a much better job getting back to me and communicating than the 6 other Angie’s List providers I contacted (most wouldn’t return my call for days and didn’t want to come out to give a quote because it was a small job). Quality of work seems solid and I am happy to have my fence standing up straight again. Thank you Michael...I will recommend you to anyone needing fence work!

Description of Work
Fixed loose, leaning fence

04/08/2018

Cherylin W.

Michael responded immediately and it was fixed the following day. I called many fencing services who would not bother with the small job. He is very knowledgeable and will save you money whenever he can.

Description of Work
Repair of fence after hurricane.

01/04/2018

Christina W.

His work was good and I am happy with the results, my fence is straight and looks better than before the hurricane. He only accepts cash or checks from local bank. He was paid and said he would be back the next morning for finish the job, never showed up. Took over 2 weeks to complete the job that should have taken 1-2 days.

Description of Work
Install new posts, repair fallen fence panel, straighten fence.

11/15/2017

Glenn L.

Great job, small independent contractor. Would rather hire him than a big company. Fast reliable and competitive price.

Description of Work
Post hurricane fence repair

10/31/2017

Jacob T.

They are busy for more than a month so I am looking for some one else.

Description of Work
I just called them for an estimate and they told me they are fully booked for more than a month. I need some one immediately. That was it. I called someone else.Thank You.

10/09/2017

Bob M.

Mike was reliable. Gave a fair price for the work involved. Even straightened out a post that was pushed over from the hurricane for a very reasonable price. Good quality work.

Description of Work
Replace PVC gate damaged from hurricane

03/20/2017

Sue F.

The overall quality of the job was ok. He took too long to complete the project and did not call in to let me know he wasn't coming. The project should of been done within 2 to 3 days not week and half.

Description of Work
Fence installed

10/11/2016

Michael M.

Very well. Mike responded quickly, and gave me a fair price. He finished the work in 2 days. Looks brand new!! The new gate has a steel reinforced frame. (See old and new pics below)

Description of Work
We needed to replace 8 feet of wooden shadow-box fence, plus the gate.

06/30/2016

Danielle S.

Michael was thorough. He kept his word, came on time, and has good follow-through.

Description of Work
I had a fence installed around the perimeter of my yard. It was a relativley small job. It was a standard wooden fence to match the rest of the fences in my housing complex. The fence had a gate. After he left, the fence seemed to shift/settle, and he came back and took care of the problem. Would highly recommend.

03/09/2016

Tom B.

He returned my initial Saturday call quickly (within 8 hours), and scheduled the work for the Monday morning. He stood up the broken fence, sunk and anchored w/ concrete 4 new wood posts, and attached the fence to the new posts. He worked quickly (half a day), and the initial quote was the final cost (no upcharging). I would recommend him for any fence work.

Description of Work
Fix 10' of wood fence that blew over in a storm. He stood up the fallen fence, sunk and anchored w/ concrete 4 new wood posts, and attached the fence to the posts.

11/12/2015

T H.

Mike was punctual and completed all work in the time and manner that was quoted. This was a hard job and I definitely could see that he knows the fencing business inside and out. Mike was honest, fair and did an awesome job. I have no doubt that my fence will withstand the next hurricane season. It is very hard to find honest and fair contractors in South Florida and I am happy to have found one with Mike. I will definitely use him again in the future.

Description of Work
Fixed leaning fence as well as 3 gates that needed repair. This included cementing multiple new posts.

11/07/2015

Claude S.

Michael is a hard worker. He was willing to repair the picket fence I have, using new materials as necessary. Access to the fence is easy, but he had his work cut out for him. His willingness to repair my fence as opposed to replacing it saved me $2,500 ! ! ! I can definitely recommend him to anyone looking to replace or repair a fence.

Description of Work
Removed, replaced, repaired rotting picket fence

05/22/2015

Paulina C.

Michael is a very hard worker and did the job well. He was the only one who was willing to reinforce our wooden fence rather than replacing it. Since there is no access to the back of the fence from our neighbors' side he had to add outside posts and cement them into the ground. He worked several hours in the beaming sun and finished the job quickly. He does work alone and could use a bit more organization/help with the scheduling of appointments and returning calls, but even though he has called us several times at the wrong phone # he did come out to do the job on the date agreed. I would recommend AAA Fence Company to others.

Description of Work
Michael came out to reinforce the existing wooden fence.

05/18/2015

Mike L.

Quote was given as promised and price was reasonable. Installation was done on time and fence still looks as good as the day it was installed.

Description of Work
AAA Fence Company installed new wooden shadow box fence and 2 gates

04/21/2015

Nancy P.

Mike did a terrific job! He was punctual and paid close attention to detail. We highly recommend Mike to perform whatever fencing needs necessary. On top of it all, he is fair and very reasonable with his cost! We will definitely hire him again for our own future projects!

Description of Work
Mike fixed the fence and made changes as requested.

03/26/2015

Guillermo S.

Mr. Prince repaired my fence by replacing only the parts that were damaged. He was able to salvage a lot of the mesh. Also, he was able to fix the doors, the holes, and tightened the chainlink. I was very pleased with the result.

Description of Work
Repaired fence.

12/31/2014

ABE R.

He showed up on Monday to take measurements, buy material and start the work. He finished Tuesday late afternoon. The job came out perfect. I will be contracting with him next month to do some repairs on an existing fence.

Description of Work
I needed a 15 foot fence and gate to section off part of my yard. I was looking for an aluminum fence. After getting a few estimates, even the lowest bid was more than I wanted to spend. Michael Prince called me back and suggested going with a wooden picket fence & gate. The price was within reason so I went with that.

11/26/2014

stella Y.

He was excellent! He was prompt and courteous. What a wonderful job! I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
They put a fence in my backyard.

10/31/2014

D F.

Mike paid attention to detail, replaced a small gate with a larger one so lawn crew could get through with large width mower. Very Happy with his work.

Description of Work
Installed new end post, adjusted length of top rail and fence material and installed a larger entrance gate.

10/22/2014

KATHLEEN M.

Mike called back right away and came out the next day for the repairs. This is the third time I have used Mike and I have always been very pleased.

Description of Work
REPAIRED WOODEN FENCE.

06/17/2014

Connie H.

Never even got an estimate.

Description of Work
We contacted Michael and he did come out right away to look at fence and said he would get back to us with prices to repair/replace fence gate. We did not hear back after almost a week, so we called him again. After the third call to him he still had no information for us.

04/06/2014

Murray C.

Mike replied to my call quickly and gave me an estimate over the phone. He came out the next day looked over the fence and gave me a written estimate that was in line with the one he gave me over the phone. He came the following afternoon and started the work. He is very knowledgeable about fencing and pointed out defects in previous construction of the fence. He repaired 2 gates and renailed the pickets on one side. It took a little longer then expected, but he did not complain about taking more time. He did exactly as promised and the gates work great. I am glad we choose Mike to repair our fence.

Description of Work
Fence Repair

04/04/2014

Marlyne F.

Mike was great, he showed up did an estimate which cost less than we anticipated!:) He did a great job explaining to us about the posts that needed to be replaced and how long the repairs would last us (until it was time to replace the whole fence). Mike was excellent, even a few of my neighbors hired him when they seen him working our fence, to fix theirs! Will definitely hire Mike again!

Description of Work
Repaired our fence that fell down due to high storm winds.

06/20/2013

edward B.

Excellent job. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Fixed 2 wooden gates so they open,close, and latch correctly.

05/10/2013

Joseph L.

He came out. He gave us written qoutes. We gave him a deposit so he could buy the materials. He started immediately and finished quickly. He does a good job. We pay the balance, smiles all around.

Description of Work
I am a condo association director. I hired Mike to do various fence repairs around our complex after several companies came out to give us qoutes. Mike was by far the least expensive, and he does quality work. That is why I hired him again for additional work. I like the fact that he works alone. He also happens to be a nice guy.

SoFlo Custom Fabrication

Specializing in all welding (all material) and custom metal fabrication! We provide onsite, offsite and mobile welding services as well as custom metal fabrication. Fair prices, superior quality and exceptional customer service are guaranteed when you work with us. We pride ourselves on making sure each project is finished on schedule and with the highest level of quality. With a focus on personalized service, competitive rates and customer satisfaction, we’re always striving to meet and exceed expectations.

GrandLux Services

Our promise to you is simple. We will treat your home, “like it's our home”. Our commitment—promising that you, our customer and your home are our number one priority—is not taken lightly. Our promise goes beyond your home. It encompasses your time, your privacy, and your family. Trust GrandLux Services to treat you and your home with the respect you deserve.

Offers by GrandLux Services  on Angi
    Master Design Osilver

“MASTER” Home Improvements Offering services from handyman to full remodels. Give us a call to discuss your project.

Satisfaction

Fence Repair, Fence Installation, Wood, Chain Link Fence, Pvc And Wood Fence, Aluminum Fence, Galvonized Picket Fence. Commercial & Residential Fencing. Emergency Repair