A-Rose Contractors, Inc.

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2013

Full Service General Contracting, Additions, Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling Company. Serving Dade, Broward and Palm Beach County area for over 18 years....

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

Handbuilt Cabinets

+47 more images

4.4

4.2

home remodeling (15)cabinet makers (10)cabinet refacing (6)countertop installation (6)marble & granite (3)closet design (3)

07/06/2021

Alison G.

I was hesitant and anxious about the kitchen/bathroom/1st floor renovation we’d been talking about for years. After Roy’s initial meeting with us, I felt 100% comfortable with his experience, price and manner. He had ideas that no other contractor thought of it brought to our attention. He wasn’t about making a buck, it was all in the interest of making us happy. Roy and his staff were very respectful of my ideas, my time and my home. He was a dream to work with - showed up when he said he would, took care of every little thing we asked of him and the work was impeccable! If not for the pandemic, the renovation would have been completed 3 WEEKS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE!! (We had never heard of such a thing) We couldn’t love our remodel any more than we do. Roy took the nightmare stories out of the equation and made this project a dream. I highly recommend Roy and his team for any renovation or home remodel project.

Description of Work
Interior and Kitchen Remodel

Category custom cabinets, remodeling

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

06/30/2021

Vivian M.

I had a great experience with A Rose Installation. Everything went as I hoped for. Quality and craftsmanship of the materials are great and so was the service. Everything happened on schedule or sooner. I was very impressed how easy this process was with Roy and his team. I will be remodeling my bathrooms next and will definitely use A Rose Installation again. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

06/30/2021

Dean A.

Quality custom cabinetry and kitchen renovation.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

Review for A-Rose Contractors, Inc. - 10501 NW 50th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 39400734

04/23/2019

Jim T.

The owner/operators were accommodating and helpful and I feel would do a good project.

Description of Work
kitchen renovation

Category custom cabinets, home remodeling

11/18/2016

Rey G.

I loved it. They were respectful of me and my home. Very clean and professional. I thought that it would be very expensive because I had 2 walk in closets and the there big. I loved all the bells and whistles. They gave me Double hanging rods, shoe racks, laundry baskets and drawers. The quality of there products were amazing. I was told they only use domestic components. When I felt the material I was happy. I would definitely recommend them. What I liked the most was that they were quick and clean.

Description of Work
They came to my house and measured. Gave me some ideas and gave me a few days to think on it with no pressure sale. Loved that. They then created drawings and came back with samples. We closed and they fabricated and installed my custom closets.

Category closet systems, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/28/2016

11/18/2016

Aileen D.

It went beautiful. They came back with in 2 weeks of purchase. The guys were well mannered and courteous. What I liked most is that they gave me Domestic Material and not the Chinese stuff. The edges were well done and put together nicely. I recommended them to my brother and they have already closed the deal with him. There prices are were good for the material that they used. I was informed that they only use a company called DixiePly and you could just feel the quality. All that being said, I am a happy camper. Thank you A-Rose.

Description of Work
Designed, Fabricated and installed my custom closets

Category closet systems

Work Completed On 11/10/2016

10/04/2016

Gary B.

Roy and his team did an awesome job. The kitchen cabinets were hand made in Roy's shop and are extremely well built. The granite sub contractor made exact measurements and the whole job was coordinated perfectly. Miguel did the kitchen installation and we could not have asked for a better, more dedicated professional to do this. Our master bathroom looks beautiful with the new tile work and cabinet installation. Our kitchen is exactly what we wanted and looks like the pictures of kitchens you see in magazines. We could not be happier with all of the work Roy and his team performed.

Description of Work
We needed a master bathroom remodel and new kitchen cabinets made and installed.

Category custom cabinets, home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/23/2016

05/29/2016

Kate W.

Roy (owner) and his team worked tirelessly on perfecting our kitchen. Our kitchen is about 25 years old which made for some bumps along the road, all of which Roy was able to accommodate by building new pieces with perfectly blended paints. Roy certainly went the extra mile to make us happy and we are pleased with the finished product. He offers a sink/faucet combo (included in the price) as well as plumbing services to install if you select granite through his preferred fabricator (which can be a plus if you like the style and brand that is offered). We purchased our granite from the World of Marble (On the pricey side, but also of higher quality than a lot of the competition) and went with a different fabricator (RAF Projects, which we were very pleased with and their prices were very competitive). It is worth noting that if you do not go with Roy's fabricator that you do not get the free sink/faucet combo or the plumbing install...So be prepared to purchase your own sink/faucet and hire your own plumber to install if you go with your own fabricator. In our case, it was a better deal to get our own stuff (we went with Kohler and Moen products and were happier going that route). It was a pleasure working with him and his team on our kitchen, it seemed that there was nothing he couldn't do. As with any company you hire to do work, be prepared to be your own advocate for what you want and be sure to point out anything that you aren't satisfied with...For anything that we were not happy with, we made sure to let him know and he fully complied with full-filling our requests. Also, not uncommon from anyone else we have hired to do work, I suggest being consistent in getting in touch with him. You may need to make a few phone calls before you can get a hold of him, but I guarantee it is completely worth the persistence (I mean that sincerely, everyone we have hired to do work required several phone calls to in order to get in touch with that's just the nature of the business, so be patient). He made sure that we were absolutely satisfied before he finished the job which required many hours of hard work, and for that he absolutely earned an "A" review.

Description of Work
Cabinet refacing and building new cabinets

Category custom cabinets, closet systems, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 05/01/2016

03/01/2016

Madeline Y.

Unknown.

Description of Work
Resurface kitchen cabinets and new countertop

Category countertops, cabinet refacing

I am actually shocked that I received this grade from Mrs [Member Name Removed]. I have pics of this job and in the pictures there is Mr and Mrs [Member Name Removed] with big Cool-Aid smiles. They told me they were happy and loved there kitchen. So much that they gave me a referral to their good friend's kitchen who had just moved from New York. Which I sold her a kitchen as well. After we did her kitchen she had a left over piece of granite that we made a table for her kitchen dinning area. In all honesty I did take time to get it to her. In my defense I didn't charge her a dime until we delivered it. I got caught up in a real big project and had placed her table on the back burner. I guess that's where I dropped the ball on punctuality and professionalism. Mrs [Member Name Removed] if you're reading this I apologize for that.

02/10/2016

Patrick R.

Description of Work
Installed new kitchen cabinets, cabinet doors, hinges, handles, fillers and moldings. Built and installed pull out drawers in cabinets. Assisted in locating granite and oversaw granite counter top installation.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/09/2015

02/03/2016

Steve D.

It went fair, at best, but the workmanship was awful. Every single cabinet door was installed poorly. I was in New Jersey at the time, but my son was there. He had told me about the quality of the work and he was able to tighten one of the cabinets, but wasn't able to fix everything. I had just recently went down there to see it with my own eyes and as you can see in the photos, it looks like they were installed incorrectly, one of the cabinets even looks like it was installed on the wrong side and there are many holes inside the cabinets. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
I hired them to re-face the kitchen cabinets and countertops and to replace the sink and faucets.

Category countertops, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 08/15/2015

Review for A-Rose Contractors, Inc. - 10501 NW 50th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 31170267

In response to Mr. [Member Name Removed]'s review he did a reface on 20 year old cabinetry which were original builder grade white melamine cabinets. The cabinets were falling apart. I advised Mr. [Member Name Removed] to replace the cabinets. He choose not to, said he was on a budget and that they would be selling the apartment and did not want to spend the money. I had quoted him an additional $2500.00 for all new cabinets with demolition and installation to make it easier for him to replace. He decided against it. Refacing is a cover up job and the end result can only be as good as the cabinetry you are working with. I cannot make an old, falling apart cabinet new.The holes that Mr. [Member Name Removed] are referring to are the original holes from the original hinges which were blown out due to the old age of of the cabinets. We had to locate the new hinges in a different spot in order for the doors to attach to the cabinets. I explained this to his son and Mr [Member Name Removed] over the phone. I would have had to disassemble the cabinet and mica the inside of the cabinet in order to remove those holes.No reface job mica's the inside of cabinets, for that you replace with new. This is why I recommended new cabinets. I actually had to fabricate 2 cabinets because they were completely gone. Again a reface is like a face lift on a person, you can only do so much. If I did such a bad job why did he have me hang all there ceiling fans and light fixtures after we did the kitchen, which we had to make holes in the ceiling and run electric to accommodate lights and fans. We also did ceiling repair and popcorn work for them. When I left all cabinet doors were aligned and straight. The son did a walk thru and told me he was happy with the job. They gave me the final payment 2 days after I completed the work. Why didn't they say anything when I collected the final payment. Most clients that I have dealt with would not give you a final payment if the job was in the condition that he said it was. They were difficult clients, that's why when he called me to do his son's bathroom afterwards, I quoted him very high so that he would pass on me and go with someone else. At the end of the day they are Angie list customers and I didn't want to offend him by saying I didn't want to work with them anymore.

11/12/2015

Connie A.

Description of Work
Replace cabinets

Category custom cabinets, countertops, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/12/2015

03/30/2015

Ayman M.

Description of Work
They never answer my calls or voice mails, I just never get a chance to talk to the company or ask any questions.

Category home remodeling

Dear Customer, I have to say that I don't agree with this review because I am a very reliable professional who runs a good business. I was recommended to Angie's list by my satisfied customers. Angie's List heard about my good work and invited me to join. I had just joined Angie's list and was also on a 7 day Spring Break with my family when this notification, immediate review, and notification request and contact info cancellation came in. I am available for an immediate free quote and look forward to answer any questions you may have. Sincerely, Roy Delgado (954) 882-9589

02/17/2015

Hyacinth V.

Stated he pulled permit which was not so Overall price was given later wanted more money tried to contact him several times no reply Work left unfinished

Description of Work
work left undone

Work Completed On 03/01/2013

I am an experienced, reliable, professional and punctual small business owner who takes pride in my good reputation. Look at my reviews on Angie's List, Home Advisor and Renovation Experts. [Member name removed]'s statement is completely false. She received maple wood cabinets with maple wood doors, pantry roll outs, a granite countertop with full backsplash, stainless steel undermount sink and brush nickel center pull out of faucet, with demolition and installation for the great price of $6000 in an effort to provide a quality kitchen at an affordable price for a senior citizen. That kitchen's value is $10,000 and it was completed on time. I strongly advised her to pull permits ahead of time which she declined to do to save money and time. The city made a visit to her and ordered her to pull permits. Once she had to spend her money and time on permits she became completely delusional in trying to get me to absorb those additional costs and efforts. I am an experienced, reliable, professional and punctual small business owner who takes pride in doing good work. Look at my reviews on Angie's List, Home advisor and Renovation experts.

11/19/2014

Angelo D.

Roy and his crew did a fantastic job. Very trustworthy. Everything looks great. We are very satisfied. There is very good reason they have an 'A' rating on this site. If you need a new kitchen, A-Rose Installations are the guys to do it!

Description of Work
Kitchen tear out, installation of new cabinets and countertops.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/01/2014

Hello, I really appreciate your feedback and am glad you are happy with our service. Thank You Have a great day, Roy Delgado A-Rose Installation

09/22/2014

Yvonne W.

It went very well. We had a few challenges along the way and Roy worked with me to resolve the issue, design the cabinetry for the spaces needed and completed the installation very nicely.

Description of Work
Totally refaced all of the cabinetry in a kitchen with new doors and also built 2 large cabinets - one for a stacking washer/dryer and the other as a pantry.

Category custom cabinets, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 07/24/2014

Hello, Thank You for your feedback I really appreciate it. Have a great day, Roy Delgado A-Rose Installation

08/08/2014

Miriam A.

He is very knowledgeable and his cabinetry is state of the art. His product is top notch. However, given that the job to be performed is for a future rental unit, we decided to go for ready made cabinets of less quality. I will still recommend him and potentially hire him for a bigger job.

Description of Work
He provided us with a detailed explanation of his product, what the job entailed and materials to chose from. He provided us with and estimate for the removal and replacement of kitchen cabinets with custom made cabinetry with an option for counter tops.

Work Completed On 08/02/2014

02/06/2014

Dora F.

As I stated before, Roy Delgado and his employee's did an outstanding job with our kitchen. His attention to detail is exceptional, and I will definitely recommend him and will call him back. From start to finish it only took 3 weeks and Roy made sure everyone that was doing the job with him did an excellent job. Thank you Roy for making our Kitchen Remodeling experience a joyful experience.

Description of Work
Roy Delgado and his employee's did an outstanding job with our kitchen. Listed below are what they did for us. 1. Demolition 2. Fabricated and installed - wood cabinets and wood maple shaker doors. 3. Installed Euro bar handles. 4. Installed full extension soft close hinges. 5. Installed blum under mount slides. 6. Fabricated maple drawers w/ dove tail. 7. Installed "Black Galaxy Granite". 8. Installed under mount sink. 9. Installed Light Valence. 10. Installed double garbage pullout. 11. Fabricated and installed custom Pantry. 12. Installed 8 pullouts. 13. Installed scribe molding. 14. Installed crown molding.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 12/02/2013

Review for A-Rose Contractors, Inc. - 10501 NW 50th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 23834361

Hello, Thank You so much it was a great experience working on your project as well. I am glad you are satisfied with our service and results. Best Regards, Roy Delgado A-Rose Installation

05/09/2013

Margaret S.

Before committing to this project, we obtained several estimates. We found the A-Rose estimate to be the best. Roy Delgado, owner of A-Rose Installations, and his team of professionals, did an incredible job remodeling and redesigning our kitchen to our specifications. The workmanship was exceptional. We found the materials and installation to be of the highest quality. Roy is very easy to work with and takes personal pride in the work performed by his team. He is on site and supervises the work done each day. The entire project was competed in about a week. We would highly recommend this company to anyone interested in refinishing or remodeling their kitchen.

Description of Work
New wood cabinets and granite countertops were installed. In addition, we cut out part of a wall and created a bar with additional counter space. We relocated some of the cabinets in the kitchen, providing additional storage and work space.

Category custom cabinets, marble & granite, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 05/01/2013

Hello, I really appreciate your feedback and am glad you are happy with our service. Best Regards, Roy Delgado A-Rose Installation

Contact

CGC1526933
    FL
    Florida: General
    08/31/2024

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about A-Rose Contractors, Inc.

How is A-Rose Contractors, Inc. overall rated?

A-Rose Contractors, Inc. is currently rated 4.3 overall out of 5.

What days are A-Rose Contractors, Inc. open?

A-Rose Contractors, Inc. is open:

What payment options does A-Rose Contractors, Inc. provide

A-Rose Contractors, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard

Does A-Rose Contractors, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, A-Rose Contractors, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does A-Rose Contractors, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, A-Rose Contractors, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does A-Rose Contractors, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, A-Rose Contractors, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by A-Rose Contractors, Inc.?

No, A-Rose Contractors, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does A-Rose Contractors, Inc. offer?

A-Rose Contractors, Inc. offers the following services: General Contracting, Full Home Remodels, Additions, Kitchen and Bathrooms