A & F Architectural Design Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2010

108 SE 8th Ave Ste 116

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

A & F Architectural Design, Inc. and A & F Master Builders, Inc. are based in South Florida and led by principals Javier F. Acebal and Michael R. Fontana. A licensed and registered architectural firm, A&F Architectural Design, Inc. has been designing custom residential homes, multi-family

09/09/2013

Carol A.

Came and gave verbal estimate. Never sent written estimate even after being contactec

Description of Work
none performed

Category architect

Hi (member name removed), We have only two principals that do estimates and go to client meetings, myself and my business partner Mike. Neither one of us has met with you or given any kind of estimate. I'm sure you must have the wrong company. We will be more than happy to provide you a written estimate for architectural drawings if you still require the services of an architect and you can contact our office at any time. Thank You - Javier Acebal

08/27/2013

Joseph H.

They were good. I was going to move to Florida but we decided not to but they came in and gave a bid which was good. They were prompt and professional.

Description of Work
A & F Architectural Design Inc gave us a bid for a retail building designs.

07/29/2013

Mark H.

It's not well. We tried to stick with them for three months and we got really nowhere with them. We were supposed to get plans and there weren't that many drawings. We wanted to get permits but we couldn't. We wanted to start this job and we needed definite plans which he didn't draw it up. It lingers for three months, so we said forget it. Enough is enough. He wanted a demolition and said, we're demoing anything until we see client. So, he never get the plans and I said forget. As far as using them, I wouldn't. They gave a decent price for the jobs. I guess they wanted to get in and do the job to build their business but they were just so slow and the communication was terrible.

Description of Work
We used A & F Architectural Design Inc. for building design.

Category home builders, architect

Hi [removed member name], I met with you and your wife for the remodel and addition in Boca. I sent you a proposal for architectural services and a preliminary budget for construction as well but I never heard back from you guys even after my follow up voice message that I left on your wife's cell number. We do not do any work unless we have a signed agreement and a deposit for our services, so there is no way for me to know that you were waiting for drawings that we never got contracted to do. If you still want to go through and begin your project you are welcome to sign the proposal or just contact my office at anytime. Thank You - Javier Acebal

02/24/2013

janine C.

First we met with javier one of the owners to go over everything we wanted done, he charged a minimal consultation fee that he credited back once we started the job, once contract was signed he met with all the sub contractors on the job to go over specific details. Once all cabinets were delivered and checked the construction began. everything went smooth which is rare in South Florida. They were not the cheapest, but as smooth as everything went, well worth the price. I never lost any sleep with this contractor

Description of Work
Remodeled kitchen and bathrooms, supplied new drawings, replace all kitchen and bathroom cabinets, replace all plumbing fixtures, installed new lighting and wood flooring throughout house. Not only did they oversee the job, but they stayed on top of all there sub contractors to make sure that everything went a smooth.

Category electrician, hardwood floor, lighting, plumbing, home builders, woodworking, architect, home remodeling

03/12/2012

Alina P.

They were very nice. I am still shopping around and thought their prices were a little high.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate for work.

Category home builders

11/12/2010

janine C.

A & F architectural Design did a great job on completing the project on time and according to our set budget. They took care of everything from the beginning of the project, designing and optaining building permits all the way to project completion. They helped with all the finishes and material selections as well as even colors and furniture placement. Overall was a great experience which is very hard to find from an architect or contractor in South Florida.

Description of Work
A & F arhcitectural Design, Inc. Designed and Built my home in Rio Vista, New home is on a waterfront lot and about 6700 sq. ft.

ENS ENGINEERING USA

we are your preferred electrical and utility contractor. We are passionate about our work, our core values, and our partnership with our clients. We maintain our relationships with clients with care; we nurture and strengthen them. We strive to always exceed expectations with integrity and professionalism.

Award 2022
    Global Power & AC

Electrical Service & Repair! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Award 2022
    Lanny Electric Inc.

WE'LL KEEP THE ELECTRICITY FLOWING Living in Pompano Beach, FL means living in hurricane territory. And you need a reliable electrician to fall back on when the power goes out. Fortunately, we have just the electrician. Lanny is a Master Electrician servicing both residential and commercial customers in the South Florida area for nearly 30 years. We're also family-owned and -operated company ho takes pride in proving our customers with exceptional service offering services such as, but not limited to: Panel upgrades and repair, surge protection, internal and exterior lighting installation, electric vehicle chargers, switches and outlets, and troubleshooting. No job is too big or too small. Call Lanny Electric today for all your electrical needs!

Check, PayPal

Architectural Service. Final Design, Construction Documents & Building Permits.