4 Star Plumbing Services

Founded 1975 • With Angi since March 2006

730 NW 57 Pl Bay 3

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309

South Florida's Premier Plumbing Service Provider. Covering all of Broward County with six service vehicles on the road. We offer service 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year. We always answer our phones live with company representatives. We are professional, responsive and ethical. For all your plumbing,

01/09/2018

Stephen W.

In typical South Florida Fashion, 4 star plumbing can’t even show up for an appointment. I had a tankless hot water heater and a tank both needing replaced. When I got my appointment, the best they could do was a 5 hour window from 12-5pm on a Tuesday. I received a call at 4pm saying there was “just now way I can get any body out there today.” They offered to be out here first thing in the morning. I am putting my foot down with these contractors out here. Nobody is getting my business until they can honor an appointment. It’s so frustrating to have rearranged my WHOLE day, sat around all afternoon waiting for a PLUMBER who never even shows up.

Description of Work
Tankless and an electric tank water heater replacement

07/12/2017

Robert E.

Took a few hours with a very long snake

Description of Work
Clogged Drain

07/30/2015

CHRISTOPHER S.

They've been a provider for a long long time. My recollection is that it was two in the morning and they showed up 15 minutes later, which I thought was pretty remarkable. They're highly competent. They've been in business for a long time, which speaks for itself. The time they took to respond to the service request was extraordinarily swift. Their employees were not only competent but courteous.

Description of Work
Plumbing.

03/23/2015

Douglas J.

Bob told me I just need to regrout. He could have charged me for his time, but didn't. Next time I need a plumber I will call Bob

Description of Work
I thought a rental house of mine needed to be snaked because of a smell.

11/17/2014

Carol P.

The kitchen sink kept backing up for a while and so did my master bathroom shower. They were prompt, very professional, wore booties, cheerful & courteous. They cleaned after themselves. I would use this company again, specially being, that my building is quite old and there is always issues with the drains. They have gone above and beyond to fix my problem . They warranty their work which is great peace of mind, for someone like me in a tight budget. They also provide a free home inspection. Overall fantastic service.

Description of Work
Kitchen Sink backing up and master bathroom drain cleaning.

Category plumbing, home remodeling, drain cleaning

Thank you [member name removed] for the kind words and positive review. Your 100% satisfaction is our main concern.

03/24/2014

Stephanie S.

It was fine. They got the job done. The people were fine. They were not overwhelming great but it’s not negative either. The faucet wasn’t up perfectly but overall, it’s fine.

Description of Work
I used 4 Star Plumbing Services to fix a sink for me.

Category plumbing

Good afternoon [removed member name], I am just taking a moment to thank you for the positive review and to make sure everything is still working well. I see that the faucet wasn't perfectly installed from your comment. If you like, I would be happy to make the installation perfect by correcting the installation. This is at no charge to you. Our goal is to make all our customers 100% satisfied. Thank you for the consideration.

03/04/2014

BRUCE H.

4 Star Services subcontracted and scheduled visit for electric company to inspect installation site and make plans for circuitry install. 4 Star Services then scheduled work with electric company to complete all work in one day for no break in hot water availability. Electric circuitry work done very neatly, clean and professional install, all openings made in walls caulked neatly to seal openings and all work done to building code by licensed electricians. 4 Star tech Trevor did the removal of old heater, cleaned up, installed the new heater, ensured that all the piping was neatly done and fit together very well, taking care to place the new heater so it could be installed to comply with installation manual. He had to remove a permanent wooden shelf in the closet, which he did very neatly, cleaning up the demolition debris and keeping the drywall intact, patching the old nail holes. Final inspection done by electric company included a full load, all hot water faucets running full, to take a reading on the maximum current flow through the unit, which was well within technical specifications, as advertised full load readings for the unit manufactured in Germany. The electrical load was well within the designed limits of the new circuit board installed according to code in the closet as a local breaker box. The water heater has a temperature control knob I can set to suit my needs, which is set to 115F and that provides the same temperature of water as I was used to from the old heater. I now have the closet space for use as a linen closet.

Description of Work
Remove old "lowboy" 30 gal electric water heater and install new Stiebel-Eltron Tempra 15B electric tankless water heater with new 80 amp circuit breaker box (two twin 40 amp breakers, one for each heater component in new water heater unit) from house power entry panel through attic.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Good afternoon (member name removed), I just wanted to thank you again for the positive feedback we received from you and to make sure that everything we did is still to your liking. Please feel free to call us with any questions or concerns that you might have. Your satisfaction is our #1 concern.

03/04/2014

BRUCE H.

NEAT! CLEAN! Professional!!! Technician (not mere "plumber") Trevor did a really top-notch job of removing the old vanity, cleaning the floor where it had been, then analyzed the situation with the pipes, drilled a neat hole in an upright drawer support board to fit the faucet pipe, and installed the vanity. Trevor had recommended the brand of faucet as being good quality and one that could be serviced after many years of use, so I approved of the faucet, which is excellent quality, look and feel. Trevor did not want to caulk right away as the wall needed some patch and paint done, so he said to call him back after I had done the work I wanted to do. I spackled, painted, and the next day called Trevor back to caulk around the vanity, which he did, with his usual attention to detail, resulting in a most clean, professional installation. I have used this service provider several times before and can recommend the company with highest praise.

Description of Work
Remove old bathroom vanity, install new customer-provided vanity and vanity top and vendor provided Moen faucet.

02/04/2014

BRUCE H.

Tech had to remove and replace the old PVC flange to seat the w/c correctly. He fit the new w/c in, made sure that the install was most steady and stable, kept the area clean and left the premises clean. A pleasure to have him do this for me. I have more projects already to schedule for this service provider.

Description of Work
Replace old w/c with new high quality low water one.

03/18/2013

Joyce S.

Professional, punctual, great work.

Description of Work
New water heater.

Category water heater repair

Good afternoon [member name removed], I just wanted to thank you again for the positive feedback we received from you and to make sure that everything we did is still to your liking. Please feel free to call us with any questions or concerns that you might have. Your satisfaction is our #1 concern.

04/19/2011

MARY LOU C.

They are a terrific company and are easy to deal with. They say they are 24/7 and they mean it. They did a great job and I've had no problems since then. They keep your home clean by wearing booties over their shoes and are very conscientious about any dirt they could track in. They used to service my a/c as well, but they don't do that anymore. I was unhappy about this, but I understand that they couldn't compete with the huge companies down here. They did give me a referral to another company for my a/c needs.

Description of Work
They came out and unblocked all my pipes. They even went up onto the roof to snake everything.

Category drain cleaning

Good afternoon [Removed name], I just wanted to thank you again for the positive feedback we received from you and to make sure that everything we did is still to your liking. Please feel free to call us with any questions or concerns that you might have. Your satisfaction is our #1 concern.

04/10/2011

Kim C.

Our service associate was very professional, skilled, friendly, and responsive. We were very happy with the overall experience and will call them in the future for additional services.

Description of Work
For our new home, 4 Star Services replaced our water heater, installed our dishwasher and garbage disposer, and did all the plumbing and fixtures for the kitchen sink.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, home remodeling

08/26/2010

Mike M.

Our air conditioning unit was about 15 years old, inefficient, and starting to leak water onto the floor on a regular basis. So, we had started getting some quotes from a few different companies with the intention of replacing the unit. We had used 4 Star Services before for some minor repairs and for some routine service, so we had them quote the job, too. Then the old A/C unit died! The weather was still hot and I was on the road. 4 Star had just quoted and had been very reasonable in their quote and, knowing their past service, I told the wife to call them and see how fast they could react. Within two days they had the old unit out and a new energy-efficient unit installed. When I came home, the new unit was up and running and the installation looked perfect. I think the service provided by 4 Star was about as good as I could possibly hope for. I will be using them for all future routing check-ups on our new A/C unit.

Description of Work
Replaced central air conditioning units, indoor and outdoor.

08/20/2010

Daniel O.

After 2.5 hours, repair person could not find any leak or reason for leak. Repair person was nice, seemed knowledgeble, but did not find any leak. A few weeks later, after property sale closed, new owner called to complain that sink was indeed leaking. I believe the price was too high for the service rendered and on top of that, the plumber did not find the problem.

Description of Work
Requested service to find leak under kitchen sink as previously reported by home inspector.

08/06/2010

Lewis B.

They are terrific. We have used them before they were 4 Star Services and it has been since we have been in this house. We haven’t needed them in a while, but they have been very good. I think they were just very competent, reliable and always showed up.

Description of Work
We have been using 4 Star Services for plumbing since we have been in this house.

07/27/2010

Luke K.

Came as planned, kept me informed as they proceeded and fixed the problem.

Description of Work
This was a return visit. I had used them to do a check up and took out a plan. My system had some electrical problems, going off and on.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

07/01/2010

Michael G.

Their service was very good, but I thought their price was too high. That was the only problem that I had.

Description of Work
I contacted 4 Star Services to get a quote for a new compressor for my air conditioner. I had also used them for plumbing.

07/01/2010

Jennifer F.

Awful. Phone call was professional. Promptness was professional. Service man was awful. He came and said he would have to get me a quote for one of the cartridges. He said it may take 5 days to get me the quote?!?! I wanted an Everpure H300 filter installed also. It costs $99-120.00 online to get it. They charge $238.00 for the filter plus installation. Crazy, but i figured since he was here, and since Angie's List has a 15% coupon for this company, why not. It would then be $202. He said the coupon does not cover such small repairs. I called the company, they said no problem. Then the service man, Eddie, recommended that I pay the $65.00 to the company, pay him $100.00 directly and he would put it in for free for me. WHAT A DEAL! I said that I don't like to be dishonest, and just paid the $202.00 I will never use this company again, and question whether or not to let the company know about this "crook".

Description of Work
I need a new cartridge in the faucet AND a new water filter cartridge.

05/21/2010

Mariayne B.

Great. The water heater died on Thursday evening, I called 4 star on my way to work Friday morning and a serviceperson came out as promised at 3:00pm Saturday. EJ, the service person was terriffic

Description of Work
Installation of new water heater

05/17/2010

JANET C.

Very professional, courteous and prompt but the estimate was very high.

Description of Work
I contacted this company for an estimate to replace my air conditioning unit and only received an estimate from them.

05/13/2010

blake P.

If there was any kind of scheduling conflict or the service tech was running late, they were very prompt to give me a call and let me know that. That was convenient. The service tech was very nice and did the job efficiently.

Description of Work
The air-handler was not working.

03/16/2010

michael A.

They did an amazing job. Very thorough and professional. Their administrator (Yvette) did an excellent job of securing the building permits and keeping me up-to-date on the status of the project. The work quality was excellent and the service person was polite and professional. Thanks 4-Star. I definitely recommend them. Mike Amos

Description of Work
Replaced a broken shut off valve

09/02/2009

Donna N.

In the process of remodeling our kitchen, we decided to replace all of the old plumbing. We randomly chose 4Star Services from the phone book, and were very pleased. They were a little more expensive than other companiesThe technician, Nathan, was very prompt, professional, and clean. He used high quality parts, and did a great job.

Description of Work
Installed new plumbing for kitchen sink, refrigerator, utility sink

Category plumbing, home remodeling

09/01/2009

Steven A.

They were prompt in responding to us. They gave us options and costs for us to chose from. They were very pleasant to work with. They even took the time to clean up after themselves which was appreciated.

Description of Work
Four Star Services came out to replace an old bathtub and water heater.

Category bathtub refinishing, plumbing, water heater repair

07/30/2009

Michelle D.

EXCELLENT. The representative was professional, thorough, clean and responsive. He performed a diagnosis with a camera, identified the problem and explained his proposal before initiating the repairs. After the repair, he used the camera to demonstrate the work he had done on a broken pipe. Hopefully will not need to call them - but if I have a plumbing problem, I will.

Description of Work
Replaced a broken pipe, unclogged toilet and fixed hole dug by prior plumbing company.

Jalis Construction

We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, business, bathrooms, kitchens, finishing basements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Remodeling Suero & Triana

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in remodeling services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Chaar Cooling

At Chaar Cooling our mission is to provide our customers with exceptional workmanship, excellent customer service, and extraordinary professionalism. Locally owned and operated, we are backed with years of experience. We will seek to provide these services within an appropriate time frame as a result of our focused approach and quality professional service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Residential & Commercial Plumbing including sewer and drain stoppages, hydro jetting to pressure clean drain lines, TV sewer video inspection, slab leaks, gas piping & equipment, fixture replacements, water heater repairs and replacements, backflow valve certifications, re piping specialists, sewer lift stations & pump.

Septic tank and drain field, new construction, irrigation services & fire sprinkler.