4 Star Plumbing Services

Founded 1975 • With Angi since March 2006

South Florida's Premier Plumbing Service Provider. Covering all of Broward County with six service vehicles on the road. We offer service 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year. We always answer our phones live with company representatives. We are professional, responsive and ethical. For all your plumbing, drain cleaning and water heater needs call the 4 Star Team....

Arp fixit

We are a retail store that have been on business since 2017. We specialize in scratch and dent class B appliances with one year warranty. Damage that is classified as scratch and dent is almost always cosmetic in nature meaning the appliance or other product functions properly. we also do repair to mayor appliances. we know that been a homemotor can be problematic but we are here to help you, and to understand your needs.

Quality Repairs Association

If one of your home or business appliances suddenly breaks, whether a refrigerator is not cooling or a stove is not heating, don’t stress, call Quality Repairs We specialize in repairing appliances . Our dedicated team is committed to providing excellent repairs, installation services, parts, and warranties. No matter your appliance disaster, you can rest assured that Quality Repairs will handle it with prompt professionalism.

South Cooling

South Cooling is dedicated to costumer satisfaction. We are full staff to better service your needs. We offer finance thru Ygreen and other institutions. Serving South Florida since 2011.

Offers by South Cooling on Angi

01/09/2018

In typical South Florida Fashion, 4 star plumbing can’t even show up for an appointment. I had a tankless hot water heater and a tank both needing replaced. When I got my appointment, the best they could do was a 5 hour window from 12-5pm on a Tuesday. I received a call at 4pm saying there was “just now way I can get any body out there today.” They offered to be out here first thing in the morning...

Description of Work
Tankless and an electric tank water heater replacement

Category plumbing,water heater repair

07/12/2017

Took a few hours with a very long snake

Description of Work
Clogged Drain

Category plumbing

07/30/2015

They've been a provider for a long long time. My recollection is that it was two in the morning and they showed up 15 minutes later, which I thought was pretty remarkable. They're highly competent. They've been in business for a long time, which speaks for itself. The time they took to respond to the service request was extraordinarily swift. Their employees were not only competent but courteous.

Description of Work
Plumbing.

Category plumbing

03/23/2015

Bob told me I just need to regrout. He could have charged me for his time, but didn't. Next time I need a plumber I will call Bob

Description of Work
I thought a rental house of mine needed to be snaked because of a smell.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

11/17/2014

The kitchen sink kept backing up for a while and so did my master bathroom shower. They were prompt, very professional, wore booties, cheerful & courteous. They cleaned after themselves. I would use this company again, specially being, that my building is quite old and there is always issues with the drains. They have gone above and beyond to fix my problem . They warranty their work which is grea...

Description of Work
Kitchen Sink backing up and master bathroom drain cleaning.

Category plumbing,home remodeling,drain cleaning

Thank you [member name removed] for the kind words and positive review. Your 100% satisfaction is our main concern.

Residential & Commercial Plumbing including sewer and drain stoppages, hydro jetting to pressure clean drain lines, TV sewer video inspection, slab leaks, gas piping & equipment, fixture replacements, water heater repairs and replacements, backflow valve certifications, re piping specialists, sewer lift stations & pump.

Septic tank and drain field, new construction, irrigation services & fire sprinkler.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available