3 GUYS FLOORING

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2007

4.1

5919 S UNIVERSITY DR

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328

3GuysFlooring is a retail showroom with a large selection of carpet, laminate, tile, and wood. Our staff is ready to help select the right floor for you....

06/22/2015

HUGH G.

Provider was prompt for initial visit / estimate and gave very reasonable price. However, the quality of the installation was not up to manufacturer specifications and flooring ultimately failed. When we filed a claim under warranty, showing where product was not installed according to mfg specs, 3 Guys fought us all the way and refused to repair or replace damaged areas. You DO get what you pay for.

Description of Work
Removed carpeting from small bedroom and installed laminate flooring.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

04/08/2015

Raymond C.

They played a lot of games with the prices. They also "over measure" the job, and so you end up paying for more square footage than you actually need. Plus they added 10% overage, which is standard but when already inflated the measurement and then they add 10% you end up paying a lot more then necessary. Also, they charge you installation on sq/ft, so again, with the hyper inflated sq/ft measurement you end paying for installing material that is never going to be installed. The whole thing was a big price gouge.

Description of Work
Estimated a wood floor installation.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

02/24/2015

Len F.

Never call back with price

Description of Work
Never called back.

09/19/2014

Cheryl S.

How many places can you find knowledgeable flooring experts, who listen, are patient, and offer a wider selection and better quality product than the big box stores for a better price? In South Florida, that place is 3 Guys Flooring in Davie. We have had them re-tile our dining room and hallways, install wood laminate in 2 rooms and create an area rug for an office from a carpet remnant for a great price. Mike, one of the owners, is friendly, low-pressure and will show you a range of products that fit in your budget. He explains the difference between products and demonstrates why their products are superior to those sold in the big box stores. 3 Guys allows you to borrow samples right off the floor to take home, and they encourage you to look at them during the day, at night and under different lighting conditions to make sure you are comfortable with your selection. Mike has personally come to our home to measure rooms to create an accurate estimate, then works with you to schedule his work crew at your convenience. The crew consistently arrives on time, is friendly, professional, neat and takes their time so their work is perfect. Their recommendations about the right type of new baseboard and grout color for tile were spot on. The 3 Guys team prides itself on its customer service and truly wants to make sure you are satisfied. Find that level of dedication is rare these days. These "3 Guys" have our business for life!

Description of Work
3 Guys installed wood laminate floor in our master bedroom and 2 walk-in closets and new baseboard and it is spectacular! This is the 4th job we have had them handle and each one was perfection. I would never buy carpet, tile or wood flooring from anyone else in South Florida.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

06/28/2013

Betty S.

David was tremendously responsive. i would recommend him specifically.

Description of Work
Provided recommendation and things to consider.

05/09/2013

Mitch G.

This was the 2nd time I used 3 Guys. Not only do they do very good work at a fair price they also stand behind their work. Had an issue from the first job that in both my opinion and 3 Guys was manufacturer related. When the manufacturer wouldn't stand behind the work 3 guys stepped up to the plate and stood behind me 100%. In addition the workers are neat and have a great attitude ( I had a lot of furniture to be moved and there was never and complaint from any of the crew)

Description of Work
I had hardwood flooring installed in 4 bedrooms.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

07/28/2012

Lorraine M.

They gave me an excellent price but I did not have the work done to compare it with the price. The guy was sent by the owner. That did not sit good with me. I am more incline to speak with the horses mouth. I probably would have gone with them any way but when I met the third guy and he was the owner it was more if an influence. There was nothing negative about it. I would just rather talk to the owner of the company. The guy was nice.

Description of Work
3 GUYS FLOORING gave me an estimate to remove and replace some hard wood flooring.

Category hardwood floor

05/05/2012

Craig N.

They let me take samples of flooring home to get a better idea of how it would look in my home. They gave me the samples right off the floor.

Description of Work
I received an estimate on laminate floor for my house. The guys there were very knowledgeable, courteous, friendly, and professional. I found another place with a little better prices, but other than that, I would have chosen these guys all the way.

09/22/2010

Charles S.

The company used state of the art methods to measure moisture in concrete slab & concluded that more expensive adhesive with a moisture barrier would be needed, which added $300 to the estimate. They thoroughly prepped the slab prior to installation, which took 3 days using a 3 man crew, though at times only 1 or 2 men were on site. They did their best to minimize inconvenience & were careful to leave the new floor and all other affected areas clean and neat before leaving. The only flaw is a half dozen or so spots where some white glue is faintly visible down in the cracks between boards.

Description of Work
600 sq ft of engineered hardwood flooring was installed in two first floor rooms and on the stairs & landing connecting to the second floor. Original carpet was removed & taken away.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

09/18/2007

Paul B.

They were subcontractors and they left some things undesired. He didn't pick up after his work. It was disgusting. They don't pay attention to the details. I had to pay for them to come back and fix the things they did not do right in the first place, but the floor looks nice.

Description of Work
They came and more than 100 square feet was tiled. It was ceramic tiling and carpet installation. It was a lot of work. It took them 13 days to finish.

Category ceramic tile

Marble & Tiles Restorations Inc.

With over 25+ years of experience with floor restoration, we are here to help you with all your stone flooring repairs, cleaning, polishing, and waxing. Ask about our senior and veteran discounts.

Mckoy's handyman services

Specializing in handyman work! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Ensel Tile Inc.

Our attention to service and detail has made us an industry leader. Learn more about our company on the following pages. We provide professional services at the lowest prices today. We pride ourselves in our work and let it speak for itself. We are licensed and insured and provide references on request. If you want quality work, just give us a call. At hiring we require small deposit to schedule job and for small jobs balance at completion of job.

Offers by Ensel Tile Inc. on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

We offer installation of carpet, vinyl, laminate and wood.