Outdoor Services

With Angi since May 2012

Durance Tree Service

Durance Tree Service is a local family owned and operated business. We offer 24 emergency service 7 days a week. Here at Durance Tree Service we take pride in our work. Our goal is to make sure you're satisfied and that your trees are healthy and look beautiful. We offer Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Stump Grinding, and MUCH MORE. There's No Job To Large for us to handle. Whatever tree service you need, just give us a call at 904-449-2848. We will be happy to come out and give you a FREE estimate!

Yellowstone Landscape Tree Care

Yellowstone Tree Care is a full service tree service company led by ISA Certified Arborists who are committed to working safely while improving your property's appearance. Serving Clay, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, and St. Johns Counties. Fully Licensed and Insured Commercial and Residential Free Quotes! Visit our Website www.yellowstonetreecare.com Facebook: YLJaxTree Instagram: YLSTreeJax1

Offers by Yellowstone Landscape Tree Care on Angi
Church's Outdoor Services

11/06/2014

christina C.

It went very well. The crew showed up on time and knew what to do. The debris was picked up the same day the work was performed. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Prepared and cleared property for fence installation.

04/08/2014

Bill F.

It went very well. The price was in range of the others I had talked to. Their work was excellent.

Description of Work
They screened in a patio.

Category screen repair,sunrooms

08/29/2013

Thomas W.

Although I hired Adam Nichols Outdoor Services to do the tree work, they chose to use a subcontractor and quot;Beautiful Tree Servicesand quot; for the work. The damage that occurred to some of the shrubs and other trees is perhaps understandable due to the location of two of the trees that were being removed. However, the climber dropped a tree limb and smashed up a 3 X 3 area of a sidewalk at my home. The subcontractor responsible for the damage promised to repair it the following Monday. I was leaving town for a while so I stupidly paid Adam Nichols Outdoor Services for all of the work holding only $300 back. When the repair had not been accomplished by the sub contractor Adam Nichols told me that he would have it repaired. That was over two months ago and the work still has not been accomplished and Adam Nichols does not return my calls.

Description of Work
I contracted with the provider to remove and prune several trees at two different locations

05/23/2012

Douglas M.

Their prices were reasonable, and they got job done quickly.

Description of Work
They took down a dead tree.