Eco Bee Removal

Founded 1983 • With Angi since February 2011

4.2

We founded our company because as beekeepers we wanted to provide options to killing the bees that get into your trees and structures. Bees are vitally important to the earth and to us all. Over one third of all food that reaches our table come to us because of Bee pollination. Consultation is free so give us a call and we will tell you what options are available to you....

Drake Lawn & Pest Control

Drake Lawn & Pest Control

Drake Lawn & Pest Control's mission is to be the leader in quality service, treat our customers and employees with trust and honesty, and ultimately be recognized as the Most Superior Pest Control Company in Central Florida. With over 40 years of combined pest control experience, Drake Lawn & Pest Control makes it their business to ensure your satisfaction. We specialize in Pest Control, Termite Control, Lawn Care, Irrigation Services, Bed Bugs and Wildlife Management. Drake is so confident in their treatment methods, business practices, quality assurance systems and continual employee training that they offer Unmatched Service Guarantees.

02/11/2016

It was not easy to find a reliable company that would save the bees that had set up a colony on my property. Unfortunately, Angie's List does not have a separate listing for beekeepers or environmentally sound bee removal. I found this company listed under Pest Control, which pretty much means killing the bees. I know how important it is to save the bees, so it was worth searching for it. Before t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a bee colony and the beehive from my property and transported them to a wooded area so they could continue pollinating and producing honey without stinging me or my neighbors.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for choosing live bee removal. I have not advertised with Angies list for the reasons you stated, they want to put me with pest control companies and I only do live removal. Maybe you could contact Angies and tell them to support Live bee removal. Blessings, Steve

11/13/2015

I was scared to go in my yard because the bees (wasps) were buzzing around a plant that produced flowers.  There were so many wasps on this plant, that it looked like a swarm.  I was scared to even walk around in my yard.  I found Steve's company online and rushed to call him.  He told me to send him a picture of the wasp on my plants and he explained in a very informative way what kind of wasp th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steve gave me great advice over the phone regarding my bee problem.

CATEGORY pest control

Since we focus on iive removal of Honeybees we dont normally deal with wasps and such but we do know how to handle them and organically. It was a pleasure helping you with your problem. Thanks for calling us.

08/29/2015

John Harrison was the bee removal expert and he did a great job rescuing the hive to take it to an apiary.  He climbed from the roof to the tree on a ladder, carefully cut away smaller branches and removed the hive intact.  He educated us on the service and bee behavior during and after the hive removal and made sure we were safe.  Great work and great way to save the bees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a large beehive from a tree behind the house.

CATEGORY pest control

John is a great guy and we are very proud of him as a part of our team. He loves to save bees and has a great relationship with beekeepers often going over their house late in the evening after to work to make sure the bees get a new home. Thanks for using Eco Bee, blessings, Steve

04/15/2015

They arrived on time and had the job done within a couple of hours. I got some pictures of the bee hive they found (and relocated) along with the resident bees. He was extremely professional and described what was to be done and what was doe as well as what to expect in the following days. I have a few bees still in the area but it appears that the hive and swarm are gone. The fee was on the low e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a 3+week old Honey Bee swarm from soffit of two story home, treated and repaired area and filled the space.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for your kind review. Again and again we find out that our prices are a value and that makes us feel good. Of course its never fun having to put out money for something like this but at least you have a warranty and the bees were saved. Thanks for saving the bees and using Eco Bee! -Steve

10/01/2014

did exactly what they said they would do. Also patched the house back up and told us what to expect over the next week or so. All gone. Very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ascessed the situation and determined that the bee hive was in the wall. they removed a portion of the wall and performed a live bee removal.

CATEGORY pest control

Open, Clean, Close and Warranty. And bees saved. Thanks for using us and thanks for saving the bees!

Live Bee Removal & Relocation. Bee proofing.

Chemical application. Extermination of any kind not offered.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available