A-Team Cleaning LLC

Founded 1982 • With Angi since February 2011

P.O. BOX 820

Eustis, FL 32727

Home and office cleaning and disinfecting

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Thank you for choosing A-Team Cleaning, LLC. We have been serving Lake County since 1981. We provide complete home and office cleaning. Either on a one-time basis or weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. We use a green cleaning system. We use PureGreen24 cleaning products. This is the most effective cleaning solution and EPA registered. Please see our ad below or contact us by email for more information on this terrific products. Our other services include: bio-medical & post-forensic cleaning. We provide quality interior & exterior painting for both residential and commercial properties. Additional DBA - R C 'S Custom Transportation....

4.4

house cleaning (26)window cleaning (3)carpet cleaning (1)

01/31/2021

Debbie and her staff do an excellent job and take their time focusing on the details. If something isn't quite to my satisfaction, she corrects it or comes back to make me happy. I have used her for a number of years now and she is completely trustworthy. I feel very fortunate to have found someone who has high standards like me.

Description of Work
Regular house cleaning

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

04/09/2019

Debbie's crew has been cleaning my house for several years and they do a nice job. They are always polite, punctual, efficient and thorough. Debbie does a terrific job with scheduling and has been flexible on many occasions when I've needed additional cleanings or to change a scheduled day.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 04/03/2019

05/16/2018

One woman cleaned whole house. Pretty good job except floors were wet mopped and the wood floors ended up sticky/tacky.

Description of Work
Mov e out house cleaning

Work Completed On 04/26/2018

03/03/2017

Coordinating together, we were able to work through some issues and move forward resulting in a good outcome.

Description of Work
Periodic house cleaning after renters leave.

Work Completed On 02/27/2017

07/10/2015

Debbie and her crew were wonderful. They were very thorough and cleaned EVERYTHING ... Baseboards, doors, washed windows, cleaned mini blinds. Fans and mirrors. Bathrooms spotless. I went out on the front porch to see how all was going ... They were washing down the walls and shutters! My husband and I love Debbie and her crew!

Description of Work
Deep cleaned our house

Category house cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 07/06/2015

11/21/2014

Debbie and her staff are top notch! They are professional, punctual and do a great job. If something isn't right, Debbie will make sure it is fixed. They take great care inside the house and are very friendly to our kitties! Would recommend this business to anyone. We have also used them for window cleaning and the work performs was excellent.

Description of Work
Weekly house cleaning

Category house cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 11/21/2014

10/11/2014

I was very well pleased with the work the did.

Description of Work
Got boxes out of my utility room. Cleaned my carpet.

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 09/15/2014

09/18/2014

Wonderful! I have used this company for over 8 years and am totally satisfied with the quality and professionalism of their work. They are careful, punctual, always accommodating and completely trustworthy! My highest recommendation!

Description of Work
Monthly house light house cleaning.

Work Completed On 09/12/2014

07/08/2014

Their work was satisfactory. They were very professional and they did a good job.

Description of Work
I used A Team for cleaning.

Work Completed On 07/07/2014

06/24/2014

We had them for about six months and they did alright pretty much at the beginning, but then they kind of fell off. We found some other people in the neighborhood I live in that are doing it now. I think their price was probably about in line with other people.

Description of Work
I used R & R Cleaning Service.

Work Completed On 04/12/2014

House cleaning

House cleaning one time spring cleaning baseboards doors blinds windows carpet cleaning pressure washing