RDS Air Conditioning Services Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2011

RDS Air Conditioning Services, Inc. is family owned and operated in Estero Florida, just outside Ft. Myers, Naples and Bonita Springs.Quality products and services are what we provide to all our customers. As a Certified Florida A/C contractor, with 25 years of experience, we strive to gain your trust with honesty and integrity. Customers deal directly with the owner, not just a salesman and we never use subcontractors. Our current pricing is simple, $76 covers the trip charge and the first hour of labor. Any parts required to complete the repair would be an additional charge. Most repairs are minor and can be completed within the first hour. Thank You for considering RDS Air Conditioning Services, we look forward to hearing from you....

HomePros Cooling & Heating LLC

Residential Air Conditioning and Heating Service, Sales and Installation company. Serving all of Lee and Collier Counties. When it comes to residential HVAC services, hiring a contractor in Southwest Florida can be overwhelming. Whether you're looking to have your ac system serviced, repaired, or even replaced, you can trust that HomePros Cooling and Heating will perform the task quickly and efficiently while also providing piece of mind in knowing that all new split system installations come with a 10 year parts and 2 years of no questions asked service call and labor warranty.

AA Temperature Services

Since 1998, AA Temperature Services has served Southwest Florida with best-in-class HVAC services. We offer 24/7 emergency service, AC repair and installation, heating system repair and installation, indoor air quality upgrades, HVAC UV lights, and more. As a 100% family-owned and operated company, it's important for us to serve our customers with quality, honesty, and integrity — with fair, up-front pricing.

American Mechanical Of Swfl

With over 50 combined years of HVAC experience, we are here to address all your heating and cooling needs. We specialize in duct work and air flow. Ask us about our military discount.

05/12/2021

Bob M.

great fast and efficient

Description of Work
a/c service. yearly service contract

08/10/2015

Patricia T.

They do a fantastic job. I trust what they recommend and would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They installed a new unit in my place 2 years ago and I have a maintenance agreement with them now. I am also using them at my new home.

09/24/2014

Len E.

Description of Work
My air conditioner stopped working and they stopped by and within minutes got it up and running. He also stopped by the next day to make sure everything was still O.K.

04/24/2014

Lawrence K.

I forgot know how I came across this firm a couple of years ago but I am very satisfied with Ryan. As others have said, he is very professional and low key, prompt and dependable, really builds trust. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Semi annual service of our hvac systems

04/18/2014

William G.

Rian Saylor is the propritor of this pretty much one man firm. A more professional and in my judgement honest tradesman would be hard to find. He did what he said he would do, at the price he said he would do it, and when he said he would do it. We had a couple of thermostat problems , two needed replacement ; but he returned the next day on both occasions to make the repair/replacement. This is one airconditioning company that Angie list members should call , especially for sytem replacement or major repairs. I believe he will fix and/or recco replacement of only what is needed and at a most competitive price.

Description of Work
replaced my 13 year old airconditioning/ heater system including thermostat and long term warranty with top quality bryant system

10/25/2013

Chris H.

The owner himself came and walked through each of the 4 systems to evaluate. He did a nice job of listening to our needs and desired outcome. Later that same day he provided a written quote. He was on time for our scheduled appointment and completed everything to my satisfaction. I felt like I was dealing with someone I trusted. I have since referred RDS to friends and family and everyone says the same thing, and quot;Great service that was reasonably priced and handled professionally.and quot;

Description of Work
I have 4 systems and RDS provided a full cleaning, tune-up, filter change, upgraded all my thermostats, and flushed each system.

04/04/2013

William G.

Installation went smoothly and clean up well done. on time and highly professional. Owner, Rian, very knowing.

Description of Work
replaced 13 year old air conditioning and heating system with new higher end Bryant System

RDS Air Conditioning Services Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2011

21699 Bella Terra Blvd

Estero, FL 33928

Air conditioning and heating repairs, maintenance, replacement systems, maintenance agreements available, Bryant Dealer, and a/c tune-ups.