a civil servant pressure washing services

Founded 2014 • With Angi since August 2016

4.4

We are a family owned and operated service provider striving for "A" ratings from our customers, by providing exceptional service at a competitive price please call or check our website for Reviews...

South Florida Exterior Wash

SF Pressure Washing & Soft Wash Roof Cleaners Veteran Owned & Local. We guarantee 100% satisfaction pressure washing & roof cleaning. We also guarantee NO: broken tile,shingles,or leaks while cleaning roofs because we don't walk on your roof with our roof washing. We use proprietary chemicals and a soft pressure washing service with state of the art equipment that has been proven for over 20 years. This system not only washes your roof or exterior surface but kills the underlying bacteria and algae that pressure washing does not eradicate. Our Eco friendly EPA approved chemicals clean any exterior surface:gutters, sidewalks, roofs,pavers,fencing,decking. Call us for your pressure washing & soft wash roof cleaners needs.

Niks pressure washing/home cleaning services

Hello Niks pressure washing/Junk Removal services is a fort Myers based small business specializing in residential pressure washing, vinyl siding concrete stone and drive ways. On the other side of my business I offer total home deep clean/junk removal services. My name is Nik and iv had this business for about 6 months now that I run with my girlfriend and uncle so family is incredibly important to me and hold tremendous value in building repeat customers. I hope you give me chance to make your home beautiful again.

Lucent Window And Pressure Cleaning LLC

At Lucent we specialize in Top Quality Custom Home Manicures. Angies List Award Winner for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 also accredited by BBB. We Pride ourselves making homes Beautiful. Offering Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing from the roof down, and complete Brick Paver Repairs, Re-leveling and Sealing with unmatched customer service and satisfaction. Our expert knowledge and over 20 years experience, using state-of-the-art equipment, methods and techniques using ALL Eco-friendly cleaning and sealing products make Lucent Your Clear Choice. We serve Collier, Lee, and Charlotte Counties. Lucent is a locally owned and operated exterior cleaning company featured on Angie's List based in Southwest Florida Since 2010. We have a solid commitment to provide the homeowners and businesses of the Southwest Florida the very highest quality workmanship and customer service all at an affordable price. We are also a Realtors best friend, giving much needed curb appeal and staging. At Lucent We Deep Clean Daily.

12/14/2020

John S.

I guess the roof is clean, but...Hired company to soft wash roof, 2 men showed up seemed to be OK, covered all shrubs, etc. Told wife they had to unplug the Christmas lights, OK unplug from the power, right? I get it. They finished, I paid them, they left and I went out to plug the lights back in. That's when I found that they unplugged just about EVERY strand of lights, extension cords and connectors. I tried to reconnect, can't figure out what was done. Called owner, Chuck, he came by and said he would have done the same, really! Why, cause a $3.00 stand may blow out, come on. He left it at we agree to disagree, basically too bad. The roof may be clean but who cares, I have NO Christmas lights as I have to restring most of them. I didn't want money off or back (not that it was offered) I never in a million years would have expected my lights to be disconnected, the 3 Stooges would have been superior compared the work done today. I strongly DO NOT recommend this company, the owner is indifferent, the staff, who knows! I have photo's to back all of it up should anyone not believe me. The owner seen the photos and then seen the craziness in person.

Description of Work
Tile roof washed

Category decks,roof cleaning

Dear [Member Name Removed],I take pride in the service my company has provided to the residents of southwest Florida since 2015 and for several years in NJ prior to moving to Florida. This is easily seen in the overwhelming number of exemplary reviews we have. As a precaution related to excess moisture with soft washing your roof, your lights were disconnected at any connections that would be compromised with water after your wife consented to such. I came to your residence out of concern with your dissatisfaction. I apologized and offered to refund your money or complete additional services for free for your inconvenience. As you said the service you contracted us for, cleaning your roof, was completed to your satisfaction. I made every effort to rectify your dissatisfaction to no avail. I wish you and your family all the joy of the holiday season. Regards, Chuck

06/06/2017

Lee R.

Chuck of A Civil Servant covered all of my plants and bagged my downspouts. He washed the side of the house and took care of the roof, eaves, and gutters. He also found an electrical problem with my A/C unit and that prevented a very serious issue with water and electricity. I would highly recommend A Civil servant again and again.

Description of Work
A Civil Servant was contracted to soft wash my roof.

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning

05/12/2017

pat M.

He came set all up. Covered all my plants. It took him at least 3 hours. He cleaned the out side of the house where it splashed up. Water the heck out of the plants.cleaned up. Left it cleaner then when he started. Very professional. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
He power washed my roof

05/12/2017

Viki S.

Everything went really well. They arrived on time, it took the amount of time we agreed upon and their quote was what they charged. They really went above and beyond, even finding two roof tiles that were cracked. I would definitely use again when needed.

Description of Work
Pressure washing and roof cleaning

04/06/2017

Wolfgang K.

I found this company on the website and based on the many high excellent reviews, I contacted the company to do the project. The work exceeded all expectations as the 2 workers spent 4 hours for preparation (covering shrubs, etc.), power washing the roof and the sides of the house as well as a thorough cleanup. I would highly recommend this professional company to anyone.

Description of Work
The team power washed an extremely dirty roof.

03/24/2017

Terry D.

They did a good job. They were clean, they arrived on time.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

01/13/2017

Kimberly A.

It went great!! My house is a 2 story he was very thorough did every nook and cranny! I will definitely hire again!! He was A rated up north by Angie's list but had to start over in Florida after moving here. Hopefully my review will be followed by many more A's!!

Description of Work
Roof cleaning and inspected for broken tiles, in which Chuck and his employee ( I'm sorry I don't remember his name both super nice and professional) completed for me. He did find some broken tiles from a previous job which he repaired. Several people thought I got a new roof it looks so good and he uses low pressure! He also made my lanai supports look white again! And he stated his roof cleaning usually lasts 3 years! Unlike the usual 2 years at most.

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning

non-pressure roof washing, screen cage cleaning, paver cleaning and sealing, house washing, driveway and walkway cleaning, gutter cleaning, stamp concrete cleaning and sealing

window cleaning, deck staining, gutter repair

Check, Visa