Smith's Electric Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2010

3984 N Access Rd

Englewood, FL 34224

Make Smith's Electric, Inc, your choice for Professional Electrical Services and Custom Electronic needs. Residential and Commercial Electrical Systems backed with a quality Service Department. Our Custom Electronics division can provide you with all your Audio, Video and Electronic Technologies availible to your home or business. Let us make the step into technology easy with the assurance of our technical support. We are your Electrical and Electronic specialist....

08/31/2017

David R.

We had a contractor that worked with the subcontractor. We paid him thru the contractor. I like Tom very much. If I have electrical work that I can't do myself I would use him again.

Description of Work
We had some electrical work done when we renovated our kitchen. They came in and did the rewiring after the old cabinets were taken out. They put in switches, outlets, lights. He also did a little bit of pool work for me which turned out to be a short in the electrical system for the pool lights.

05/14/2015

Richard N.

He was recommended to me. I was very happy. He was good. He met my expectations. I was very happy with the price. I was very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
I used Smith’s Electric. He traced the problem in landscape lighting.

12/11/2012

Thomas O.

Contacted Smith Electric based on Realtor's recommendation, after I just purchased residence, I knew that the FPC breaker is not liked by the insurance company so I intended to replace it after the closing. Communicated with Smith about what I wanted and what they recommended, and they sent me a written estimate. Scheduled work to be completed, employees from Smith showed up promptly and completed all items scheduled. Wires back into the new box are very neat, and they cleaned up as they progressed. Very pleased with quality of work and attention to detail. Owner showed up at the residence, and pointed out that the ground rod (outside) was rusted, and only about six inches was left in the ground, replaced 8 foot ground rod and all connections. Coordinated with FPL to turn power on and off so no time was wasted.

Description of Work
Replaced a Federal Pacific Circuit Breaker with Square D (200 amp) and added six GFCI outlets to house that previously had none

RCS & Company Inc.

""RCS & Company Inc. is a licensed electrical contractor, natural gas installation contractor, and liquid propane installation contractor. In addition, we specialize in standby generator sales, generator installation, generator repair, and generator service. Since its inception in January 2005, RCS & Company Inc. has serviced over 10,000 customers. We genuinely enjoy serving our customers as we work to solve their problems related to generator repair, generator installation, electrical repair, or gas line and gas appliance installation. Rely on RCS & Company Inc. for all your electrical, natural gas, liquid propane, and generator repair or installation needs..""

AAAction Electric

The Lee County division of AA Action Electric specializes more in commercial new construction and build out. We also do residential remodel and custom home new construction and both residential and commercial service and underground. The Charlotte County Division is geared more to residential new construction and pool wiring.

Offers by AAAction Electric on Angi
    Scott W Nuwer Inc

Providing electrical installations, upgrades, and service for the following areas: Englewood - 34223, 34224 Port Charlotte - 33981 Placida - 33946 Rotonda West - 33947 Venice - 34293

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa