Smith's Electric Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2010

Make Smith's Electric, Inc, your choice for Professional Electrical Services and Custom Electronic needs. Residential and Commercial Electrical Systems backed with a quality Service Department. Our Custom Electronics division can provide you with all your Audio, Video and Electronic Technologies availible to your home or business. Let us make the step into technology easy with the assurance of our technical support. We are your Electrical and Electronic specialist....

Offering electrical services in your area. Please reach out to me to discuss your project!

The Lee County division of AA Action Electric specializes more in commercial new construction and build out. We also do residential remodel and custom home new construction and both residential and commercial service and underground. The Charlotte County Division is geared more to residential new construction and pool wiring.

We give you options for solving your electrical problem & provide you with an exact price on how much it will cost to the penny. Then, upon receiving your approval we will start the work immediately & finish it the same day in most cases. All repairs are guaranteed. If an electrical repair fails during normal use in the three (3) years we will either repair or replace the item at no charge to you. Your complete satisfaction with our electricians & electrical repairs is 100% guaranteed.

08/31/2017

We had a contractor that worked with the subcontractor. We paid him thru the contractor. I like Tom very much. If I have electrical work that I can't do myself I would use him again.

Description of Work
We had some electrical work done when we renovated our kitchen. They came in and did the rewiring after the old cabinets were taken out. They put in switches, outlets, lights. He also did a little bit of pool work for me which turned out to be a short in the electrical system for the pool lights.

05/14/2015

He was recommended to me. I was very happy. He was good. He met my expectations. I was very happy with the price. I was very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
I used Smith’s Electric. He traced the problem in landscape lighting.

12/11/2012

Contacted Smith Electric based on Realtor's recommendation, after I just purchased residence, I knew that the FPC breaker is not liked by the insurance company so I intended to replace it after the closing. Communicated with Smith about what I wanted and what they recommended, and they sent me a written estimate. Scheduled work to be completed, employees from Smith showed up promptly and completed...

Description of Work
Replaced a Federal Pacific Circuit Breaker with Square D (200 amp) and added six GFCI outlets to house that previously had none

Residential, commcercial, & service wiring. Home theaters, alarms, & CC TV