Kirkey Roofing Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2022

535 Paul Morris Dr

Englewood, FL 34223

LICENSE#: CCC1327984. Celebrating 70 years in business, Kirkey Roofing is the premier roofing contractor in Englewood, FL., Serving Sarasota, Charlotte, and Manatee Counties. Our roofers are certified professionals who are the best at what they do. Whether your home needs a new roof, re-roofing or roof repairs our professionals are there at your door. Your home’s roof is a key component of your residence. It needs maintenance and care to protect the rest of your home from the elements. Kirkey Roofing has been the trusted roofing contractor in the Sarasota Area since 1951 for a reason. We strive to go above and beyond on every single project we undertake. We understand that home is where the heart is, and it is our absolute honor to help take care of your roofing needs. Award winning....

4.3

roofing (45)skylight installation (3)insulation (2)lamp repair (1)

11/13/2020

It was good! Since they did the work, I haven't had any problems. They were very gentle, and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the leak in my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2019

09/21/2020

They were very professional and nice with the estimate process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The roof is leaking into a room in the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

10/12/2018

All of the people on the job were great. There was always someone eager to help with any concerns I may have had. The only down side of the job was that the office manager changed the date of the payment that I had previously agreed on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of existing roof, repairing or replacing plywood, New membrane and shingles

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

12/11/2017

They are the best! They do what they say when they say they're going to do it and at reasonable prices!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thought we needed our roof replaced, but they said it was in good shape!!! Have used them before for repair work. Wouldn't hire anyone but them to do the job!!! Fantastic company!!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2016

02/15/2017

They arrived on time and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed repair work for 3 areas of my roof for a proper seal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2017

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on Angie's List. We appreciate the feed back and thank you for choosing Kirkey Roofing. Best Regards, All of Us at Kirkey Roofing.

01/30/2017

Almost perfectly. Replacing a tile roof is an expensive job! Kirkey did a fine job. While they were not the cheapest, they were responsive, punctual, professional and did an EXCELLENT job. I did extensive research, interviewed 3 providers and choose Kirkey based upon a number of things such as 1. NO money down, 2. An extensive packet & DVD of info and a well informed salesman came to the house for...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2016

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for trusting Kirkey Roofing with your roof replacement and for taking the time to write a review and provide feedback to us. We truly appreciate it! We're so glad that you are pleased. If you need any future assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Best Regards, All of us at Kirkey Roofing.

11/16/2016

Great job! Suzanne was a pleasure to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a flat roof on a section of our home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2016

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to write a review. We are grateful that you selected Kirkey Roofing and are very happy that we met your expectations. Your feedback is important for us to also thank our team members, I will make sure to pass along your review and thanks. Sincerely, All of Us at Kirkey Roofing Inc.

11/11/2016

It started off, like my past 2 experiences in using Kirkey Roofing, very satisfactorily. Unfortunately, there was an accident, which occurred during the roof repair, in which 2 employees of Kirkey Roofing had a 4x4 fall from the roof onto my pool equipment. The result was extensive damage to my pool equipment. This was were Kirkey Roofing went from a very satisfactory company to an OUTSTANDING COM...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A roof leak repaired on my barrel tile roof. This was the 3rd time that I had utilized Kirkey Roofing to repair a different leak location on my roof. My customary practice is to obtain 3 estimates and then compare the costs, work to be done, professionalism of the individual providing the estimate, and past reviews on Angie's List. Since I was so satisfied after my 1st experience with Kirkey Roofing, when the next 2 times came wherein I need roof repairs, I didn't hesitate to contact them, without even obtaining any other additional estimates. That isn't something I do, unless I am totally satisfied with a company.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2016

Thank you for choosing Kirkey Roofing for your roof repairs. We hate when we mess up, but are glad that we could correct the situation and provide you with the service you deserve. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide us valuable feedback. I will pass your feedback on to our team members and be sure to thank them for the assistance and service provided to you. It was a pleas...

10/27/2016

Contractor reviewed my type of roof on my house. They determined that it was not a type of roof that they worked on. Contractor was honest in their assessment, and recommended another contractor when that they felt was professional and honest. They recommended Anthony Leonard Roofing for my service since they could not work on my roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tried to get an estimate for a roofing job

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2016

Thank you for contacting us and also for providing feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and were happy to offer you assistance and recommendations. We hope that your project went well and hope we have the opportunity to work with you in the future. Best Regards, All of Us at Kirkey Roofing Inc.

09/15/2016

They are excellent, responsive and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for roofing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2014

Thank you for choosing Kirkey Roofing for your roof repairs. We really appreciate your trust in us and for providing feedback and writing a review on Angie's List. Best Regards, All of Us at Kirkey Roofing.

Tile Roof Replacements or New Construction, Tile Roof Repairs, Tile Roof Inspections, Shingle Roof Replacements or New Construction, Shingle Roof Repairs, Shingle Roof Inspections, Flat Roof Replacements, Flat Roof Repairs, Flat Roof Inspections, Blown in Attic Insulation during a roof installation

We are not completing Metal Roof installations or repairs or gutters at this time.

Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Check