A1 Insurance Repairs

With Angi since June 2012

Dan Haller Handyman & Painting, LLC

I paint stuff. Inside and out, home and business. I also do general Handyman work. I've been a handyman for over 19 years and have seen just about everything . I work alone, so, no need to worry about second rate work.

Clean Roof: Cleaning and Sealing Services

Clean Roof SoftWash, coating and sealing is your solution for a broad range of outdoor cleaning services for your home. Our trained, fully insured, professional service technicians ensure to get there on time to restore your house back to its original beauty .Do not waste time on a service that’s undependable and not reputable, and don’t let just anybody on your property. When you require professional outdoor cleaning services you can trust and depend on us to do the job right. Don’t void your roofs warranty by having the pressure cleaners on your roof! You can rely on Clean Roof SoftWash. Restore your roofs original appeal by letting us seal and waterproof your roof, driveway or pavers. Call now for a free estimate. All of our customers are provided with before and after pictures of process.

Offers by Clean Roof: Cleaning and Sealing Services on Angi
Aqua Men Pro Sarasota

At Aqua Men Pro, our team handles tough outdoor cleaning tasks with ease, such as: gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roofing cleaning, window cleaning, and more! If you need your home or commercial property cleaned in SW FL, we're the team to call. Your property is an investment and our cleaning improve your property's curb appeal so you can focus on other tasks. We can also help with installing outdoor pavers for your landscaping. Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/22/2012

Anything in the construction field I would recommend them. They're honest, clean, prompt and do a lot of extras for free.

Description of Work
A-1 does almost everything...painting, plumbing, pressure washing, tile work, remodeling, moving, etc. I just finished using them for a job to skirt a trailer for me.

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,moving companies,remodeling,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters,mobile home remodeling