Cleaning is an essential service. I am opened for business and available to customers that want cleaning services. Social distancing is practiced, and I am equipped with Masks & Gloves, Surfectant cleaning solutions, Bleach / Peroxide additives when applicable, & 205+ degree Heat Capacity.

Please call for more details.

Leona's Carpet, Tile, & Upholstery Cleaning

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2016

206 N Utrecht St

Ellenton, FL 34222

Since 2009 my goal is to remain a small, high quality operation that delivers competitively priced premium service to Sarasota and Manatee County residents. Services provided include: Carpet Cleaning, Tile/Grout Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Leather Furniture Cleaning/Conditioning. & Outdoor/Patio Furniture Cleaning. When you hire me to work in your home, I am there to get the job done right... not a laborer or trainee you have never met. I am a IICRC Certified, Registered, & Insured Trades person. I personally perform all work using the latest techniques with clean state of the art equipment....

10/15/2020

kath N.

Great! Leona was on time, did a great job at a very reasonable price. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Bedroom carpet cleaning

02/08/2020

barbara A.

very well with both the cleaning and the price

Description of Work
couch and love seat cleaned

Category upholstery cleaning

Thank you for the work [Member Name Removed]!

08/07/2019

Kathryn M.

Excellent ... would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Upholstery cleaning for 6 white dining room chairs

07/01/2019

Karine J.

Leona has come to clean my rugs and couches several times in the past year! He does an amazing job every time and is very professional. The work done leaves my upholstery feeling brand new, considering how dirty they can get with all my animals being on them. When I have an emergency, like my cat peeing on a couch, he is the first person I call and he tries his best to fit me in his schedule. He surely works very hard and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a beautiful refresh on their home.

Description of Work
carpet, upholestry

05/05/2019

Kathy H.

Rescheduled 2 times. An hour late when finally showed up. Charged more than he originally quoted, but still a fair price. Excellent cleaning and very nice guy. I would try them again.

Description of Work
Oriental rug cleaning

Category oriental rug cleaning

Your business is important. Next cleaning will be 1st stop instead of last, so timing is not a range, or subject to variation from work being added to prior service calls. Thank you again.

01/30/2019

Denise M.

We recently moved to the area and when the movers delivered my counter stools, the cream cushions on two of them had a gross looking brownish stain on them. I checked out Angie's list for a good upholstery cleaner and the reviews for Leona's were very good so I called to have them come out. Lenny responded immediately and we set up a convenient appointment within the next few days. He called before he arrived, was punctual, professional, neat and very considerate of my home and he got all the stains out so the stools look great again. I am very pleased with his work and will definitely call him again anytime I need upholstery, carpet or tile cleaning services.

Description of Work
Cleaned bottom cushion of badly stained counter stools

11/08/2018

Langston S.

Very well. Excellent service and price. I will use again and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Carpet, rugs and a chair cleaned.

07/28/2018

Teri G.

Lenny was on time, explained what he was going to do, shampooed my rugs and put them on the lanai to dry. Two of them look brand new! Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Shampooed rugs.

06/12/2018

steven R.

Leonard is a true professional and is extremely detail oriented. It was a multi step process that consisted of a thorough vacuuming, spot treatment working the cleaner in with a brush then using the carpet cleaning machine to pull the dirt out of the carpet then brushing the carpet again to make it look like new! Who does that ? No one! I would hire Leonard in a heartbeat. Thank You my friend...

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning and area rug cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I I appreciate the opportunity to work for you!

06/06/2018

Lou Ann M.

Leonard did everything well in a timely manner. Nice guy who works with a smile on his face.

Description of Work
Upholstery and carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Thank you. It was a pleasure serving you!

05/14/2018

Paul L.

Oustanding, Lenny is a true professional. Would hire him again in a heart beat.

Description of Work
Tile and Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

05/01/2018

MARJORIE H.

He works like a magician. We have two long haired cats and two Golden Retrievers. Along with hair on furniture issues, you go through puppy house training with the dogs. Generally that will mean stains on carpeting and cushions. I never dreamed they would come out, but Lenny made the sofas and the carpeting smell and look like new. He always shows up on time, is extremely professional and performs his duties in a quiet confident manner. Next I will call him to help me with our oak floor which has suffered through many pipe leaks. I would highly recommend Lenny for all the jobs he advertises. You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Lenny has been here twice. Once to clean our four sofas and the second just yesterday to clean the carpeting in our spare bedrooms and Master closet.

03/31/2018

Nancy D.

I used Leonard before and he did a wonderful job. I hired him again to do my carpets and he did a great job again. So professional and pleasant. I highly recommend him. I was worried about a grease spot on the carpet from a chair and he got it out. Thank you.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

03/30/2018

ellen F.

Lenny is a miracle worker. I have a dog so the white couch was not my smartest decision but Lenny made it look like new. He's very professional and I would hire him again in a minute..

Description of Work
clean a white sofa and chair

02/21/2018

Barry M.

Lenny was right on time and a real pleasure to work with. He did an amazing job. Prices were very reasonable. Made our chairs look new again. I would highly recommend Lenny to anyone looking for his services.

Description of Work
Cleaned seat cushions on all of our kitchen and dining room chairs

02/12/2018

J S.

Lenny arrived, arrived right on time. He reviewed the job with me and then got right down to work. He moved the furniture that needed moving and worked until the job was done. He put all of the moved furniture back into place. He was extremely easy and polite to deal with. I plan to hire Lenny for an annual cleaning of my condo.

Description of Work
I needed to have the grout cleaned on my tile floors, the carpets cleaned in two bedrooms, a rug and a throw rug cleaned.

01/30/2018

Ronald M.

I have used Angie's list for a number years both in the Indianapolis area and since relocating to Florida 6 years ago. Service with Angie's List has been terrific, particularly when hiring contractors to build six houses in the Midwest and during a quite extensive home renovation in Florida. Today's experience did not concur with the previous experiences. I called Mr. Alese to get a proposal to clean 3 rooms of carpeting. I explained to him that I intended to handle this transaction like I did during my business career, by getting multiple proposals (three in this case) in a RFP (Request For Proposal) procedure. I told him that selection of the final vendor is not by price alone, but on perceived value of the total package. Following some additional discussion, Mr. Alese quoted me a price to which I responded the the price sounded reasonable, but since he was the first vendor I contacted, I would be contacting two additional vendors at which point I would make a decision. Approximately an hour later, after calling two other potential vendors and doing some additional analysis, I called Mr. Alese back and informed him he had been selected to do my business. I then asked the following quite simple and logical question: "Since I did not expect him to clean the entire carpet ie I did not expect neither he nor I would move any large furniture pieces but just have him clean around them, would that make any difference in his price?" I did not ask for a price reduction, I just asked the above question. Mr. Alese the became defensive and somewhat belligerent stating, "the price is the price." I replied that I was not trying to lower the price, but just asking a question. As Mr. Alese continued to "get excited" he made a comment to the affect that I was wasting his time and he did not want the job. I replied the I still was willing to hire him but he was the party that was being uncooperative. He made a couple of additional comments about how busy he was to which I replied that since It was he who made the decision to not proceed that I would report this to Angie's List. How this organization previously received 21 "A" reviews and nothing below an "A" is beyond me. Well, now it has one "F".

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for the master bedroom and two rooms utilized at offices/dens

Category carpet cleaners

Dear Mr & Mrs [Member Name Removed]. I have over 200 "A" reviews posted across the internet from customers I have actually worked for. I'm sorry you were so angered by the fact that I declined to take on your project. I think I made a good decision not to get involved with you. I suppose I will have to accept that you just cannot please everyone. Best regards.

01/20/2018

KC W.

Lenny did an excellent job. The stains on the chairs disappeared and the bedroom carpets looked immaculate and smelled great. He also scotch guarded the 6 chairs. Very punctual, professional, and hard working.

Description of Work
Cleaned 6 dining room chair pads and 2 carpeted bedrooms

01/06/2018

Steven M.

He did a fantastic job. One of the rooms had carpet that was quite discolored and we thought we would have to replace but he made it like me.

Description of Work
Needed to get 4 rooms of carpet cleaned.

12/25/2017

Anton R.

He did a thorough and high quality job. He does all the work personally and is a pleasure to converse with.

Description of Work
Furniture upholstery cleaned, indoors and outdoors.

11/17/2017

Mary A.

All I can say is WOW!! I truly cannot believe how clean he got my carpets. As a busy mom with 2 little ones, my carpets were is ROUGH shape. I really thought I'd have to replace them, but thought I'd try having them professionally cleaned first. Leonard was very nice and professional. He contacted me back right away, showed up on time, and the job he did absolutely blew away my expectations. The carpet I thought I'd need to replace looks new again. I would HIGHLY recommend him- worth every penny and then some!!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning- Master and 2 regular bedrooms plus stairs and large bonus room.

08/28/2017

Christine S.

Everything went fine and everything looks great.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpeting in 2 bedrooms, wool area rug, 2 living room chairs & 6 dining chairs.

08/23/2017

Jerry S.

Lenny is a real pro, he arrive on time and explained the steps he would be using in cleaning our carpets, we could not have been happier with the results. We will be using he again and recommending him to our friends.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

07/25/2017

James F.

Lenny did an outstanding job on our carpets and was a real pleasure to work with. He was friendly, punctual and very professional. He clearly knows his work and went out of his way to explain exactly what he was going to do - and how - before he began. I would (and will!) hire Lenny again in the future.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in multiple rooms, area rugs and stairs.

Thank you for the work!

06/19/2017

Thomas S.

Leonard was the perfect combination of professional and personable.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

SHIRAZ ORIENTAL RUG GALLERY

Please visit us at www.shirazruggalleries.com to view our collection. Shiraz Oriental Rug Gallery carries a vast array of genuine handmade antique and contemporary oriental rugs from many regions of the world. With five elegant showrooms housing one of the largest collections of hand-woven rugs, Shiraz Oriental Rug Gallery has become the premier rug gallery in the Southeast, United States. We offer our clients the largest selection of antique, fine and contemporary rugs from around the globe. For several generations the Falasiri family has built a reputation in the oriental rug business, buying, selling and trading in the international rug market. On their many travels, they have amassed an extraordinary collection of hand selected beautiful and interesting treasures from a wealth of experience and knowledge. Enjoy the diversity and uniqueness of these timeless treasures. If you need any help in your search for that special rug for your home or business, or you have any questions about Shiraz services, please call our toll free number 1-800-989-0557 or stop by one of our showrooms in Tampa, Orlando, Naples, and Sarasota, Florida or Highlands, North Carolina.

FLOOR CLEANING EXPERTS

We Clean Polish and Seal Any Floor

America Carpet Cleaning

Established in 1983, we have over two decades of collective knowledge and experience that give us a unique advantage in providing professional services to residents & businesses. We are able to provide the most value and innovation per dollar spent by providing a satisfaction guarantee for every service provided. When our professional staff of carpet cleaning experts come to your home and/or business to service your carpet & tile, we do so with the highest standards & integrity. Our high-tech carpet cleaning equipment is the latest in cutting-edge technology. We use a truck mounted hot water extraction system that enables us to extract dirt and other materials from deep within carpet fibers. Plus, our state-of-the-art equipment extracts 99% of the water leaving your carpets clean and fresh with an unbelievable drying time. Not only does this proven system provide you with the cleanest carpet & tile, it sanitizes your living environment!

Offers by America Carpet Cleaning on Angi

Carpet Cleaning, Oriental Rug Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Leather Furniture Cleaning, Title & Grout Cleaning, Wood Floor Cleaning, Laminate Floor Cleaning, and Vinyl Floor Stripping & Waxing, Marble floor polishing

Re-upholstery, wood floor sanding