Leona's Carpet, Tile, & Upholstery Cleaning

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2016

Cleaning is an essential service. I am opened for business and available to customers that want cleaning services. Social distancing is practiced, and I am equipped with Masks & Gloves, Surfectant cleaning solutions, Bleach / Peroxide additives when applicable, & 205+ degree Heat Capacity.

Please call for more details.

Since 2009 my goal is to remain a small, high quality operation that delivers competitively priced premium service to Sarasota and Manatee County residents. Services provided include: Carpet Cleaning, Tile/Grout Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Leather Furniture Cleaning/Conditioning. & Outdoor/Patio Furniture Cleaning. When you hire me to work in your home, I am there to get the job done right... not a laborer or trainee you have never met. I am a IICRC Certified, Registered, & Insured Trades person. I personally perform all work using the latest techniques with clean state of the art equipment....

SHIRAZ ORIENTAL RUG GALLERY

Please visit us at www.shirazruggalleries.com to view our collection. Shiraz Oriental Rug Gallery carries a vast array of genuine handmade antique and contemporary oriental rugs from many regions of the world. With five elegant showrooms housing one of the largest collections of hand-woven rugs, Shiraz Oriental Rug Gallery has become the premier rug gallery in the Southeast, United States. We offer our clients the largest selection of antique, fine and contemporary rugs from around the globe. For several generations the Falasiri family has built a reputation in the oriental rug business, buying, selling and trading in the international rug market. On their many travels, they have amassed an extraordinary collection of hand selected beautiful and interesting treasures from a wealth of experience and knowledge. Enjoy the diversity and uniqueness of these timeless treasures. If you need any help in your search for that special rug for your home or business, or you have any questions about Shiraz services, please call our toll free number 1-800-989-0557 or stop by one of our showrooms in Tampa, Orlando, Naples, and Sarasota, Florida or Highlands, North Carolina.

Dirty Grout Company

**We ONLY service Floor Cleaning**AWARD WINNERS! 6-YEARS IN A ROW, Angie's List Super Service Award 2012-2017 for a reason. We "SPECIALIZE" in safe non-pressurized tile and grout cleaning, grout sealing, grout re-coloring since 2001. Please take the time to READ our reviews which reflect years of consistent quality service and customer satisfaction. .Aside from Angie's List Members we also service over 300 Customer referred service calls per year for a reason. Our cleaning methods are "SAFE" for your floors and non-pressurized. We are often mistaken to be a franchise but we are "NOT". The Company established in 2001 is privately owned. All employees are experienced, full time and long term. We operate under strict and consistent service protocols; prompt returning of phone calls, ON-TIME service, delicate movement of your furniture, protection of areas not being serviced, keeping customers fully informed and updated during services, provide both verbal and written cleaning recommendations. Our service areas are Sarasota through Naples Monday-Saturday 8am-5pm. Additional email- mike@mydirtygrout.com

Teasdale Fenton of Sarasota

Floor Cleaning & Home Restoration. When your carpet, tile, hardwood floor, or even upholstery is looking a bit dingy or you have stains or dirt that's been ground in over time, trust your home to the experts at Teasdale Fenton of Sarasota. Our specialized services can get even the toughest messes out so your floors look as good as the day it was installed. Our services are now 100% touchless upon request, meaning you don't have to have any interaction with the technicians who come to sanitize your home. Learn more about how we disinfect all equipment and the extra precautions we are taking to ensure the safety of our technicians and customers. We also offer 24 hour emergency services if you home is affected by any unexpected Water, Fire or Storm damage! 10% off for military personnel and senior citizens!

10/15/2020

Great! Leona was on time, did a great job at a very reasonable price. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Bedroom carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

02/08/2020

very well with both the cleaning and the price

Description of Work
couch and love seat cleaned

Category upholstery cleaning

Thank you for the work [Member Name Removed]!

08/07/2019

Excellent ... would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Upholstery cleaning for 6 white dining room chairs

Category upholstery cleaning

07/01/2019

Leona has come to clean my rugs and couches several times in the past year! He does an amazing job every time and is very professional. The work done leaves my upholstery feeling brand new, considering how dirty they can get with all my animals being on them. When I have an emergency, like my cat peeing on a couch, he is the first person I call and he tries his best to fit me in his schedule. He s...

Description of Work
carpet, upholestry

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

05/05/2019

Rescheduled 2 times. An hour late when finally showed up. Charged more than he originally quoted, but still a fair price. Excellent cleaning and very nice guy. I would try them again.

Description of Work
Oriental rug cleaning

Category oriental rug cleaning

Your business is important. Next cleaning will be 1st stop instead of last, so timing is not a range, or subject to variation from work being added to prior service calls. Thank you again.

Carpet Cleaning, Oriental Rug Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Leather Furniture Cleaning, Title & Grout Cleaning, Wood Floor Cleaning, Laminate Floor Cleaning, and Vinyl Floor Stripping & Waxing, Marble floor polishing

Re-upholstery, wood floor sanding