Jeff Knight Plumbing Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2012

New To Angie's List! ... If you're looking for a professional plumber who shows up and returns calls, then you've come to the right place. Call us in Edgewater, New Smyrna Beach , Por Orange or Daytona today and mention this ad for 10% off first service. We are local, loyal, trustworthy, a Master Plumber and licensed and insured....

Four Towns Plumbing Inc

Four Towns Plumbing Inc

Award winning. From its beginning as a residential service plumbing company in 2003, Four Towns Plumbing, Inc. has had remarkable success in the repair and remodeling market. We focused on residential systems… making repairs, remodels, and un-clogging drains. In 2005 we were called upon to bid on plumbing for commercial construction projects. Since working in the commercial arena we have completed 15 banks from Miami to Tampa to Jacksonville. We have completed jobs for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in Ft. Stewart (Georgia) and Ft. Benning (Georgia). We also completed work at the Veterans Administration Poly-Trauma Center in Tampa. Through all of this growth our plumbers have gained invaluable experience working on all types of plumbing systems. We bring this experience to every job that we do for you, no matter the size, residential, or commercial. Additional contact name - Cory Juhlin.

01/19/2018

Everything was very professional. I have no complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unhook water filter from garage wall

08/01/2017

His quality of work keeps me coming back. I had a couple of extra items that weren't on the original system and his finished work was impeccable. it took about 6 hours because the first water heater delivered was the wrong size. he had to order another one and have that delivered. While he was waiting for the delivery he was doing the preliminary set up work adding some of additional lines I wante...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced water heater.

03/08/2016

Fixed my only toilet and replaced my old water valve in the bathroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr Knight returned my call within five minutes came to my house within 40 minutes to fix the only toilet I have in my house because the tank would not refill and flush.. Also replaced the very old water valve which was frozen. My sister met with him because I was not able and she said he is very nice and professional. I would definitely hire Mr Knight again!

01/31/2016

He arrived shortly after our call, diagnosed the problem (which proved to be quite different from what we had thought), and quickly repaired it.  Price was very fair.  Service was excellent and intelligent.  I would strongly recommend him and use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had massive flooding on a Sunday morning.  He diagnosed the problem and repaired it.

09/16/2015

Jeff was very professional and easy to deal with.  He was courteous and respectful of my family and my home.  We are very happy with his work and would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
RePlumb entire house, installed new tub/fixtures in remodeled bath, installed tankless water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you so much, customers like you make it easy!

hot water heaters, hot water heater repairs, leak repair, drain cleaning, plumbing repair, plumbing service, plumbing construction, plumbing remodeling, gas repairs and service, Sewers. , new homes. Apartment and condo service, back Flow preventers , water fountains.. Anything to do with plumbing,

We do not pump out Septic tanks, do not dig wells.