Land Lifters Clearing and Hauling, LLC

Founded 2016 •

Get your property ready for a renovation or total revamping. Land Lifters Clearing and Hauling LLC offers a variety of land clearing and site preparation services in Citrus Springs, Florida, Citrus County and surrounding areas. You can hire our contractors for grading, clearing, hauling or demolition. We’re honest. Our owner is a veteran and a man of his word, and we take our customers needs very seriously.We’re licensed and insured. If something goes wrong, it’s on us, not you.We’re affordable. Contact us for a free estimate before you book lot clearing in Citrus Springs, FL....

Select Pro Painters Of America

R & S Painting & Decorating, LLC

My name is Joe and I’ve been painting homes and businesses since 1969. I’ve made my living by painting with attention to detail and going above and beyond with every project I do. Call today so I can transform your space and breathe new life into it!

Good Ol Boy Painting

Veteran owned and operated small painting company, that offers every military veteran a 10% discount (with ID). We paint with the highest standards on your interior and exterior needs. Free estimates always. Paint done right by some Good Ol Boys !

Offers by Good Ol Boy Painting on Angi

09/25/2020

They were amazing! Very professional and the work was amazing! I highly recommend this company!!!

Description of Work
Painting and handyman work

Category handyman service,dumpster service,interior painters

03/01/2019

Outstanding customer service. He was on time and professional. The day after the work, he gave a call to check if the work was done to my satisfaction. I like they treat their customers as humans.

Description of Work
I have a bunch of trees in front of my house and there are wires tangled up, so they fixed it for me.

Category handyman service

03/01/2019

It went great, I didn't have a problem with them. They loaded it up and hauled it off.

Description of Work
I had them remove some old couches that were on the corner of my property.

02/28/2019

It was fast and they were clean. Happy with their work.

Description of Work
They hauled away some old furniture.

02/28/2019

They were personable and good to work with.

Description of Work
They cleared out my parents house and took everything and either donated it or took it to the dump.

02/28/2019

Work they did was fantastic. Price reasonable. Polite. We called for more work and never got a call back.

Description of Work
We had a tree company come in to remove some trees close our house. We had land lifters to come out and the took down the trees. They were great!

02/28/2019

Very impressed with Dana and his crew! Very professional and honest. Reasonable price! He did a great job! They did it within 45 mins.

Description of Work
Removed a dangerously located dead tree

Category junk removal","tree service company

Everything went well.

Description of Work
He cut down a tree and cut it up for me.

Everything went well.

Description of Work
They removed a tree that was close to our house.

Category tree service company

Land Clearing, Site prep, Demolition Tree services, Hauling, Grading, Storm clean up, Bush Hogging

Landscaping, Lawn Maintenance, Tree Trimming, Laying Sod, Pruning