THE GROUT DOCTOR

Founded 1992 • With Angi since February 2006

2047 Chadsworth Drive

Dunedin, FL 34698

The Grout Doctor® specializes in grout restoration, repair and cleaning as well as tile and stone care. While tile is a non-porous material, the grout between the tiles absorbs everyday spills and dirt, almost like a sponge. If not cared for, over time your grout will wear away, discolor, or become damaged. The Grout Doctor© provides an alternative to replacing existing tile and grout with our restoration procedures. Our procedures are designed to renew, restore, and protect your tile, stone, and grout to its original beauty or we can dramatically change the look entirely! Restoration is less expensive, can often be completed in one day, and we believe it is just good “green” karma. We want you to love your tile and stone areas every day, not just the day they were installed! LICENSED #C-9763...

03/08/2020

Sharon C.

great job / very efficient

Description of Work
clean tile grout and renew

06/17/2019

Diane D.

The owner Wayne Gregson was very polite and very professional. David the man who did the work, came out last Saturday and did an exceptional job. The professionalism , quality of workmanship with stunning result.

Description of Work
They have to lift about 12 tile (18 inches tiles) and did the grouting.

Category ceramic tile

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to write such a nice review. It is greatly appreciated. Debi

03/28/2018

Harry K.

My experience with the Grout Doctor was very good. They were on time, knowledgeable, and the finished product met our expectations. We will be hiring them again in the near future to re-grout our master bath tile.

Description of Work
Tiles floors cleaned, grout repaired and stained.

Category ceramic tile, floor cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed] . The crew looks forward to working on your next project. It was a pleasure talking to you.

03/28/2018

Karen F.

It looks beautiful & I would highly recommend them again!!!

Description of Work
Regroup master bath shower

Category ceramic tile, floor cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind review. We greatly appreciate it.

12/21/2017

Juan T.

The two employees who did the work were very professional and reviewed the job before they started with me. I also requested that they add the mantel to the job which they agreed to do without question. In addition, they also cleaned and sealed the grout at my front door entry way. The job took just over four hours and came out looking like as if I had just installed new tile. The best part was that I did not tell my wife, so when she arrived home from work she was amazed at the look of the floor with the sealer. We are very pleased with the work and the assistance provided by the workers in deciding which grout color to apply.

Description of Work
I needed the grout and tile in my foyer, kitchen, one restroom, and laundry room cleaned and sealed.

Category ceramic tile, floor cleaning

What a nice surprise for you wife. So happy we could be a part of it. Thank you so much.

06/06/2017

C Dennis P.

Nice job. What I expected and got. Price was fair.

Description of Work
Re grouted the shower in the master bath.

Category ceramic tile

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciated the opportunity.

06/06/2017

Paula G.

Very well, they did a great job.

Description of Work
Tile and grout cleaning and sealing. Grout replacement in sinks and tub.

Category ceramic tile, floor cleaning

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It was our pleasure.

05/08/2017

James P.

Good service and follow up.

Description of Work
Grout in main shower area

05/01/2017

Sharon L M.

I am not happy with the job - corners of tile were chipped, and the colored grout was used to fill in the chips. Also, the grout is noticeably darker in some areas. The Grout Doctor did send their employee back for a few repairs. However, it is very poor work

Description of Work
Regrout a small bath

Category ceramic tile

Our goal is for you to be happy with the work done. Please give me a call and I will have Wayne come out to see what we can do to make it right. Usually when the grout is darker after it has dried is because there is moisture behind the walls. Unfortunately not knowing whats behind the walls makes it difficult to know where the moisture is or how bad it may be. Please give us the opportunity to come back and correct the areas you are concerned about. Thank you. Debi

07/02/2016

Kim R.

GREAT! Wayne & Debi are the dynamic duo! Debi does a great job making customers happy and Wayne is the Grout Doctor!

Description of Work
Caulked the tiled wall to the tiled floor in the bathroom so they now meet.

07/17/2015

Karen E.

It looks nice now, especially since Ryan explained that they could lay a new tile door over the old one! Thanks Ryan!" The big picture for me was to clean, seal, repair both showers to be as nice as possible, since we just bought the house. The grout in kitchen and master were cleaned and stained and they look beautiful too. The only issue was the guest bath...and I was told how to clean it myself. (Which was not part of our goal)...

Description of Work
Regrout the master shower and grout and caulk the guest shower.

05/19/2015

juliana K.

Excellent, he did a beautiful job!

Description of Work
Regrout entire shower

12/31/2014

Kathleen G.

Super responsive and really nice people. Our grout needed a lot of help. Worked straight throough with only a short break to get job done in one day. I had a small problem with one area of tile on garden tub so I called them back. They promptly came out and re-did the area. I was pleased with the job and would hire again.

Description of Work
Cleaned shower stall and garden tub tiles and re-grouted

12/16/2014

Denise B.

All person I spoke with were very professional and respectful. The technician did an A-1 job that looks very good and he cleaned up after himself. The work was completed as promised and we are pleased with it. The only downside is the price was a little too high. We will hire again.

Description of Work
Re-grout shower floor tile

06/27/2014

Michelle M.

The entire Grout Doctor experience was stellar from start to finish. Debbie in the front office was very helpful and quick to return calls and got scheduling handled with ease. Wayne came to the house to do the estimate and gave us sound advice and recommendations all keeping cost and quality in mind. Bob the installer did a beautiful job and made our grotesque 30 year-old shower look like new. The price for the quality of work was incredibly fair and reasonable. All in all, it was spectacular working with everyone associated with Grout Doctorr and I would heartily recommend them for any grout and tile work you may need to have done. Bravo!

Description of Work
They replaced an old, ugly and disgusting tile shower floor with a brand new floor. Additionally they restored the tiles on the walls and cleaned and regrouted as needed.

09/11/2013

Sonya T.

Bill was very professional and did a great job! Was on time and did the work in the time he said it would take. Very pleased! Even though the work was last year, we just got on Angie's list, and I'm still loving the work he did!

Description of Work
clean and color sealed shower floor, tile around bathtub, bathroom floor, hall floor, and kitchen floor

11/30/2012

jennifer R.

Work was very sloppy. He got grout on my wall in the master bathroom and the only way I will get it off completely is to repaint it. He left huge messes in both bathrooms and wore black bottomed shoes that left marks on my tubs. Caulk was very sloppy and there are still traces on the tub that should not be there. Will never go back there again.

Description of Work
Needed to have both of my bathrooms recaulked

09/29/2012

cathy L.

Excellent experience...both jobs went exactly as scheduled & planned. Tile & grout looks super.

Description of Work
Actually had two services by Grout Doctor...first was a couple of months ago, had all floor tile in 1100 sq. ft condo cleaned & sealed (we had just bought the place, and grout was filthy.) At the time we had the floors cleaned, Grout Doctor quoted us $1600 to completely re-do the grout in both bathrooms (all tile walls & in Bath/shower area.) We called back end of August & scheduled the re-grouting job, which they said would take 2 days...showed up on time, put in full work-day and got the job done. They removed old grout, put in new grout and cleaned up after. Tile looks great (like new--but at far less cost & mess than if we'd removed all the old tile & replaced it.)

07/24/2012

thomas W.

I think they are exceptional, I was completely pleased with their work. We thought their prices were competitive. We'd certainly use them in the future if needed.

Description of Work
The Grout Doctor cleaned all of our grouts.

Category floor cleaning

04/19/2012

RALPH F.

He was hired to repair floor grout in the bathroom shower and two small spots in the kitchen. He did that work just as requested, but the floor of the shower was not vacuumed out so that it remained covered with grout dust and chips. I had to clean up after him. I was given a price of $325 for the initial job, but my wife decided that she wanted him to caulk around the two sinks. He wanted $100 for the caulking. I thought that the price was too high and decided against it. He specifically stated to me that the sinks were an additional $100. His price for the total job was $425. However, when I declined to have the sinks caulked he only dropped the price by $75. We did give him the newspaper coupon he asked for that was worth $25. In the end, he overcharged me by $25. Since I was using a credit card he took down the info from the card and processed the card the next day. I did not received a receipt, stating that my original estimate was my receipt. I will not rehire a person who changes give me one price and then charges another, without telling me that he was changing the price.

Description of Work
they were hired to repair the grout in my master bath shower and repair two places in the kitchen floor where the grout was worn off, and repair a chip in a tile and re-caulk the backsplash to granit countertop behind the kitchen sink. All work was completed.

04/04/2012

Judy E.

Arrived on time and job performed in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Very professional. The grout still looks great!

02/12/2012

Jim H.

The estimate process was good, on time and punctual. Did the work as promised and when promised. Great overall experience.

Description of Work
Grout repair and cleaning

12/07/2011

Kevin S.

Great experience from the estimate right through completion. They showed up on time, finished on time and did a great job, you can't go wrong with these guys.

Description of Work
They cleaned my shower and tub grout, re-grouted where needed and sealed it. It looks like it did when we built the house. They also cleaned and sealed my kitchen and bath floor tile. I didn't realize how dirty the grout was, not it is brand new looking and the sealer keeps the dirt from coming back.

07/29/2011

LINDA J.

It went well, but the grout colors don't quite match. The individual was professional, on time and personable.

Description of Work
Shower was degrouted and then regrouted

07/15/2011

Kathy & Joe S.

They were great. They were very good, professional, polite, friendly, and did beautiful work.

Description of Work
Between two visits, they cleaned the shower tiles in the bathroom, put in new tiles and redid some grout.

Frogs Floor & Upholstery Care

Frogs Floor Care is celebrating 25+ years serving Tampa Bay and West Central Florida. Our technicians carry IICRC & ACE cleaning certifications offering cleaning service for all floor types.

FLOOR CLEANING EXPERTS

We Clean Polish and Seal Any Floor

Dynamic Steam Carpet Cleaners

We are a family owned and operated business with over 30 years of experience providing outstanding carpet, furniture, and tile cleaning in Pinellas County. We have powerful truck-mounted equipment and the skill to make your home or business look great. At Dy Namic Steam Carpet Cleaners, our goal is always the total satisfaction of every customer, both in the quality of our work and the price. We provide results at our customer's convenience using truck mounted, high powered steam machines that create enough temperature and pressure to clean way down deep.

C-9763
    PINELLAS COUNTY
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL GROUT & TILE CARE & RESTORATION FOR BATHROOMS, FOYERS, KITCHENS, FIREPLACES, COUNTERTOPS, FLOORS, SHOWERS, BATHTUBS, WALLS, POOLS, PATIOS. ***NEW SERVICE- NON SKID AND COLORED COATINGS FOR SHOWERS, FLOORS AND MORE. PROTECTION FOR YOU AND YOUR TILE.