Kyle's Pressure Washing

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2016

Father and Son team with over 8 years of experience serving the Pinellas area, we provide a variety of high quality services at competitive prices. The services we provide include cleaning driveways, sidewalks, pool decks, pool cages, and houses....

A.J.'s Services

A.J.'s Services is a family owned and operated, professional gutter cleaning business with over 20 years experience. CALL or TEXT us at 727-504-2808 for a free inspection & estimate. We offer affordable, fast, reliable, same day service in most cases. We are fully licensed and insured.

Offers by A.J.'s Services on Angi
JD Steam Pressure Cleaning

JD Steam Pressure Cleaning has served the needs of clients throughout the state of Florida for since 1997. Homeowners, property managers, associations, and business owners alike have turned to JD Steam Pressure Cleaning for all their pressure cleaning needs. From algae, mold to rust stains, gum, sidewalks, and parking lots, JD Steam Pressure Cleaning can tackle it all. Licensed, and insured, JD Steam Cleaning has the knowledge and expertise to complete the job with efficiency and confidence. So whether it’s a one-time job or a regularly scheduled maintenance, JD Steam Cleaning will complete the job timely and sufficiently. From Lake City to Key West, JD Steam Cleaning has you covered. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

JNS Pressure Washing and Paver Sealing

JNS Pressure Washing and Paver Sealing is family owned and operated and dedicated to quality service. We specialize in pressure washing, paver sealing, and roof cleaning.

Offers by JNS Pressure Washing and Paver Sealing  on Angi

06/10/2020

We have used them in the past and knew they would do an excellent job, and they did!

Description of Work
Needed sidewalk, driveway, vinyl fencing, eves/sofits and siding pressured washed.

Category decks,pressure washing

11/05/2019

We were very happy with Jeff's service and plan to hire him again. He came soon after we called, looked at everything that needed to be done, explained in detail how he would do it and answered our questions, then gave us a written estimate before leaving. Our patio and deck had a lot of black mold and the improvement is incredible - they truly look brand new. I had tried without success to clean ...

Description of Work
Pressure washing of concrete patio and sidewalks, wood deck, vinyl fence, and house.

03/08/2019

Showed up on time. He did a real good job for a fair price.

Description of Work
pressure wash

01/20/2019

My first time hiring a pressure washing job. Requested three quotes and Kyle was the only one to reply. So I don't know if the price was good, but the service was. Got rained out on first appointment, but they were there promptly for the rescheduled. I was real pleased with the fence, pavers, and concrete drive and sidewalks. Garage floors didn't turn out as well as I hoped. I don't know if they u...

Description of Work
Pressure wash pavers, vinyl fence, garage, driveway and sidewalks.

01/18/2019

Kyle's Pressure Washing did an amazing job. They were punctual, professional and left my property sparkling!! They pressure washing over 700 ft of fencing in just over 5 hours and it looks fantastic! I would highly suggest any chemical treatment recommended by Kyle or Jeff. They are truly an awesome team.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

01/05/2019

They did a GREAT job. Not only did they clean what I had requested they also cleaned a shed, a small walkway and a patio that they didn't have to do! Jeff and Kyle were running behind but they constantly kept me updated on their approximate arrival time. Again, I was extremely pleased with the work they did and would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Pressure wash driveway, vinyl fencing and sidewalks

10/03/2018

Jeff was fantastic! He communicated with me clearly and reliably before the job, showed up on time, and performed a thorough and professional job of pressure washing. He went above and beyond, by pointing out an issue with the building to keep an eye on. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Pressure wash entire exterior of duplex, including house, patios, concrete pads and path.

09/16/2018

Jeff came out the day after I called and did a great job. The house looks so much better!

Description of Work
Driveway, sidewalk, and partial house pressure washed and treated for mildew.

08/28/2018

Wow!! I found this business from a list of potential cleaners. I made the call and Jeff Gagne came out that same afternoon and gave us a quote. He came the next afternoon and performed all services I was quoted.He said he would move items off the patio, and replace them when he was done. Unfortunately, it started POURING rain with LOTS of lightning so we told him not to worry about putting things back. He did an excellent job and was very professional! I love that this is a son and father business. Absolutely will call him again.

Description of Work
Pressure wash patio

Category deck company","pressure washer

06/08/2018

He did a great job and I had no complaints. He was reasonably priced and I would give him an A++.

Description of Work
He pressured washed my pavers about 3-4 weeks ago. He had to pressure washed 8,000 square feet of the pavers, which is a lot. It took him all day and he worked from start to finish without stopping.

Category pressure washer

We clean sidewalks, driveways, pool decks, pool cages, patios, pavers, houses.

Check, Visa, MasterCard