Kyle's Pressure Washing

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2016

1868 Barcelona Dr

Dunedin, FL 34698

Father and Son team with over 8 years of experience serving the Pinellas area, we provide a variety of high quality services at competitive prices. The services we provide include cleaning driveways, sidewalks, pool decks, pool cages, and houses....

02/24/2022

DANIEL H.

Great! Jeff showed up at scheduled time and did an awesome job. He pressure washed our vinyl fencing, driveway and sidewalks. He also did several short walkways and a small shed that weren't part of the original quote and at no extra cost!

Description of Work
Pressure clean vinyl fence, driveway and sidewalk.

06/10/2020

DANIEL H.

We have used them in the past and knew they would do an excellent job, and they did!

Description of Work
Needed sidewalk, driveway, vinyl fencing, eves/sofits and siding pressured washed.

Category decks, pressure washing

11/05/2019

Marianne A.

We were very happy with Jeff's service and plan to hire him again. He came soon after we called, looked at everything that needed to be done, explained in detail how he would do it and answered our questions, then gave us a written estimate before leaving. Our patio and deck had a lot of black mold and the improvement is incredible - they truly look brand new. I had tried without success to clean our exterior doors and now they are sparkling white. Jeff and his son-in-law worked hard for three hours straight and did a great job for a reasonable fee.

Description of Work
Pressure washing of concrete patio and sidewalks, wood deck, vinyl fence, and house.

03/08/2019

Herbert D.

Showed up on time. He did a real good job for a fair price.

Description of Work
pressure wash

01/20/2019

Steven J.

My first time hiring a pressure washing job. Requested three quotes and Kyle was the only one to reply. So I don't know if the price was good, but the service was. Got rained out on first appointment, but they were there promptly for the rescheduled. I was real pleased with the fence, pavers, and concrete drive and sidewalks. Garage floors didn't turn out as well as I hoped. I don't know if they used a cleaning agent on the garage floor but if not, that might have helped. But it's a first time clean for a forty year old garage. No complaints!

Description of Work
Pressure wash pavers, vinyl fence, garage, driveway and sidewalks.

01/18/2019

Ted J.

Kyle's Pressure Washing did an amazing job. They were punctual, professional and left my property sparkling!! They pressure washing over 700 ft of fencing in just over 5 hours and it looks fantastic! I would highly suggest any chemical treatment recommended by Kyle or Jeff. They are truly an awesome team.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

01/05/2019

DANIEL H.

They did a GREAT job. Not only did they clean what I had requested they also cleaned a shed, a small walkway and a patio that they didn't have to do! Jeff and Kyle were running behind but they constantly kept me updated on their approximate arrival time. Again, I was extremely pleased with the work they did and would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Pressure wash driveway, vinyl fencing and sidewalks

10/03/2018

Ethan R.

Jeff was fantastic! He communicated with me clearly and reliably before the job, showed up on time, and performed a thorough and professional job of pressure washing. He went above and beyond, by pointing out an issue with the building to keep an eye on. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Pressure wash entire exterior of duplex, including house, patios, concrete pads and path.

09/16/2018

Susanne D.

Jeff came out the day after I called and did a great job. The house looks so much better!

Description of Work
Driveway, sidewalk, and partial house pressure washed and treated for mildew.

08/28/2018

Michelle P.

Wow!! I found this business from a list of potential cleaners. I made the call and Jeff Gagne came out that same afternoon and gave us a quote. He came the next afternoon and performed all services I was quoted.He said he would move items off the patio, and replace them when he was done. Unfortunately, it started POURING rain with LOTS of lightning so we told him not to worry about putting things back. He did an excellent job and was very professional! I love that this is a son and father business. Absolutely will call him again.

Description of Work
Pressure wash patio

Category decks, pressure washing

Thank you for the nice review, I will take $5 off your next visit!

08/21/2018

CHRISTINE B.

great work ...minimal disruption .

Description of Work
deck and pool screens

Category pressure washing

Thank you for the nice review, I will take $5 off your next visit!

06/08/2018

DR PETER M D.

He did a great job and I had no complaints. He was reasonably priced and I would give him an A++.

Description of Work
He pressured washed my pavers about 3-4 weeks ago. He had to pressure washed 8,000 square feet of the pavers, which is a lot. It took him all day and he worked from start to finish without stopping.

06/08/2018

Jo & Roger S.

He provides a great service. After he is done, he always puts down a sealant and it lasts a long time. He is top of the list. He is a good man and very industrious. I would give him an A++.

Description of Work
He has pressured our driveway a couple of times and it only takes him about an hour – 2 hours. We have a 3 car garage driveway.

06/02/2018

Jj H.

Excellent work. Fine young gentleman. Provided an estimate, performed quality work on time and as promised. The work involved pressure washing sidewalks, entry way and driveway that were in dire need of attention and all look superb now thanks to Kyle.

Description of Work
The work involved pressure washing sidewalks, entry way and driveway.

05/31/2018

Mike D.

Very well...very fair pricing for an excellent job on all counts! Refered to my neighbors.

Description of Work
Pressure washing driveway and sidewalks

05/29/2018

Rafael S.

Kyle did an excellent job all the way around and made things look new again. I have hired him twice in the past and have always been pleased with his follow through and strong work ethic. He listens to his customers and delivers the kind of job you would expect. I highly recommend him for your pressure washing needs.

Description of Work
Driveway, concrete around pool and bricks on patio

05/16/2018

Frances R.

I was very pleased with this service. The job was well done. it was easy to setup the job.

Description of Work
Pressure Cleaning

05/15/2018

Irene R.

Kyle has helped me with pressure cleaning jobs in my home over the past 5 years. He does an outstanding job and the results are long lasting. He accommodated my schedule and included some extra cleaning not in his quote. I cannot recommend him highly enough for an excellent, efficient job and a really nice friendly approach.

Description of Work
House and trim and driveway cleaned.

06/23/2016

DR PETER M D.

Kyle was absolutely impeccable in the work quality, professionalism, honesty, and respect for my property as he performed an excellent job. He is such a nice young man, His attitude , integrity , and responsibility is far beyond his chronological age of 18 years old. His demeanor and communication skills speak to the care that his parents have taken in moldsing him into the fine human being that he is. Definitely "Old School". Kyle has caused me to rethink the belief that the majority of our young people are "lazy". The young and old can definitely learn something from this young American. With Respect DOC PETE

Description of Work
He pressure washed, disinfected, and bleached my drveways, sidewalks, mailbox,pavers, pool deck, cage area, Florida room, and house.

Romuiz Services Corp

We are here to help you! ROMUIZ is a company which offers pressure washing and cleaning services… We clean driveway, sidewalks, fence and more… Feel free to CALL US (239) 266 1756

Complete Softwash Solutions LLC

Cleaning services that produce high-quality results! Here at Complete Softwash Solutions LLC. We pride ourselves on our customers satisfaction. From roofs to sidewalks we do it all, including paver resealing. We also offer a 10% discount for all military and first responders. We also beat all written quotes! Call today so we can clean you up!

A.J.'s Services

A.J.'s Services is a family owned and operated, professional gutter cleaning business with over 20 years experience. CALL or TEXT us at 727-504-2808 for a free inspection & estimate. We offer affordable, fast, reliable, same day service in most cases. We are fully licensed and insured.

Offers by A.J.'s Services on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

We clean sidewalks, driveways, pool decks, pool cages, patios, pavers, houses.