Home Pride Painting Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2010

We are a full service painting company. Experienced in all aspects of Interior and exterior Painting. Projects vary from, occupied residences offices etc. We also offer drywall and texturing. Popcorn removal and texturing specialists. We have many satisfied clients from all over the tri-county region. All services provided are offered in House only.I look forward to speaking with any questions you may have regarding your project's. Always a free estimate. Thank you. Lance Muffley...

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+27 more images

Painting - Interior exterior Project

Painting - Interior exterior Project

interior painting
Interior annexed terrier Painting preparation of all services water damage drywall repair texturing and painting.

interior painting (54)drywall (24)house painting (11)wallpaper removal (4)woodworking (2)plastering (2)stucco (1)

08/17/2022

Melody Oneil O.

Lance and His crew removed popcorn applied Spanish lace texture to all the ceilings and painted the inside and outside of my house. They were responsive very easy to communicate with with. Everything's looks great and I would hire them again. Thank you!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category drywall, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/17/2022

03/10/2022

Robin K.

We were at our wit’s end looking for someone that could handle this project. I found Lance and he was amazing. From the start it was obvious he was very experienced. He did great work and the home looks great - we would hire him again in a heartbeat. And he is a great guy !

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal drywall repairs texture in paint

Category plastering, wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/10/2022

09/29/2021

Tina B.

Very well! Pleasant workers! Very easy to do business with from getting an estimate to completion of job!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior and ceiling repair, skimming and retexturing

Category drywall, plastering

Work Completed On 10/05/2021

07/23/2021

Harriet.. R.

Lance and his team worked really ho*** ** getting our house painted. They take their work seriously. I felt like they worked as a team with us to help get our house painted before putting it on the market to sell. It was a tight schedule and they were totally there for us, even coming in on the weekend. Aside from being such a pleasure to work with, they literally did the best paint job we ever had, with super attention to detail, and I've had other paint jobs. My house looks beautiful and it sold in one day. Lance worked with me to pick colors and gave lots of good advice. Everyone was a pleasure to work with; they were professional and respectful. Highly recommend and thanks Lance and team!!!!!! We'll see you when you paint our new house!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/03/2021

06/03/2021

Ginny I.

We had some water spots on our ceilings, and they had not been painted since the townhouse was built 15 years ago. They did a great job - their painting was perfect, and it took some time and patience to get some of the ceiling in the kitchen covered behind the stove and on the water spot, but Lance took the extra time to see that it was right. They are very careful to cover everything, and we did not have any drips on anything. He also did some drywall patching and paint touch up where we had new bathroom fixtures installed, and they were also done meticulously.

Description of Work
ceiling painting

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

Not only did We really enjoy this project but we get to meet great people and a fun dog.. See y’all on the next project …

07/09/2020

LINDA B.

Just hire Home Pride! Of the three painters that gave me estimates, Lance’s was the most thorough and complete. He explained clearly what they would do, what kind of paint they would use and why. He is really knowledgeable, friendly, very responsive to calls and texts. The job was started and finished in a timely manner, and everyone who worked on the house was pleasant and easy to work with. The whole job was done with thoroughness and care and at fair price. Thanks, Lance and crew!

Description of Work
Painting the entire inside of a 1300 sf condo, walls, ceiling, trim, doors

Category woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

Once again I have the best clients.. thank you so much [Member Name Removed] you were a true pleasure to work for. so glad you’re able to be close to friends and family on your second home here in South Tampa.! Now get to the beach...🌴 Lance

05/25/2020

Donna K.

Very professional, prompt call backs, great advice,fair prices and excellent work!! 5 star to Lance and his team!!

Description of Work
Ceilings and rooms painted

Category drywall, stucco, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/25/2020

02/28/2020

Michael L.

Lance’s crew were very professional and did a great job replacing my damaged drywall then texturing and painting the area.

Description of Work
Hey Mike it’s Lance just wanted to reach out to you and say thank you for the opportunity and if you don’t mind to do that review we talked about. Thank you sir talk soon hope you have a good weekend

Category drywall, house painters

Work Completed On 02/29/2020

09/30/2019

emily S.

Excellent, very professional crew and work together like a well oiled machine!

Description of Work
Repair wall in order to paint

Category drywall

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

09/14/2019

Alice M.

Lance and his crew were great, courteous and professional. They did an awesome job. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and painting

Work Completed On 09/14/2019

08/22/2019

Marla F.

Lance and his team were absolutely fantastic! Lance came to my house the day I called him and gave me an estimate on the work and time needed to complete the project. Lance’s estimate was exactly his price and the job he did was wonderful. His crew worked two full days and completed the project beautifully. As our situation was kind of an emergency (ceiling falling through) the team started the next day after I called!!! They were professional and very considerate! I would hire them again without any hesitation!

Description of Work
Ceiling repair-ceiling fell through

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

11/13/2018

Linda T.

My experience began with the trauma of a house flooding. Whole house, interior painting and baseboard replacement was a critical piece of the renovation. Angie’s list directed me to Home Pride. In June of 2018, owner Lance Muffley, responded immediately to my request for an estimate. His personable, yet highly professional assessment of the work needed, was encouraging and gave me great confidence that my home was in the right hands. His team of painters was punctual, respectful and efficient. Due to the flooding, I was staying in a hotel while work was being completed. It was important to have workers who were reliable in my absence. Home Pride team proved trustworthy! Lance was frequently available to give oversight and add his “decorator” eye to my choices of color. He was patience as I made some changes along the way and delivered results that I am delighted with! Thank you Lance, and team, for providing quality solutions and work during a very challenging experience. I highly recommend Home Pride and the competence of the owner to produce a customer’s desires for professional outcomes with a decorators flare.

Description of Work
Interior painting whole house

Work Completed On 07/05/2018

09/25/2018

Christopher J.

Lance and Jeremy from the Home Pride Painting crew did an Outstanding job of repairing leaky roof, water-damaged ceiling drywall. They removed the old, installed new, retextured to match (nearly invisible) and painted the entire ceiling - no runs, no drips, no errors. Fabulous work. Did a thorough cleanup - looks like they weren't ever there. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
water-damaged ceiling dry wall

Work Completed On 09/25/2018

Thank you very much sir we were happy to be part of the project. Lance

06/12/2018

Tracie D.

Thank you for the great work you did on my house. The workers were very professional and friendly. I feel like I'm in a new house since you made the drywall repairs and painted the interior. I will definitely be recommending your company to my friends. Great job! I will be contacting you soon to paint the exterior. Thank you again.

Description of Work
Interior of my house painted and some drywall work.

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

06/09/2018

Doris G.

Everything went well, with a slight glitch. I have wooden shutters and the painter was having trouble putting one set back in the window. Lance was called in to help solve the problem and now the room looks wonderful!

Description of Work
Painted master bedroom and masterbath

Work Completed On 04/06/2018

[Member Name Removed] is wonderful and has a lovely home. We have done several projects over the years there and it's always a pleasure. Till next time.. enjoy.. Lance

06/08/2018

Penelope G.

So glad I found Lance and Home Pride Painting, Inc!! Lance came to my home to estimate repair of my "sad" water-damaged ceiling, window trim and wall. He was prompt, professional and listened to what I had to say. He explained the potential for finding structural damage behind the drywall and possible mold contamination, and said we would address as needed. His explanation of the process and materials was very thorough, and the price quoted was fair for the work needed. He emailed his estimate over a weekend and advised he had a schedule opening to get the job done quickly. Sean and Jeremy arrived on time and did a fantastic job preparing the room for the "mess." They were personable, professional and respectful, setting my expectations for the project. They quickly opened up the ceiling, window trim and wall, showing me there was no mold or structural damage, and they had the old insulation replaced and the new drywall in place and partially finished the first day;. The drywall was finished the second day and left to thoroughly dry to be ready for texture and paint, ;which was completed the third day. I'm amazed and thrilled with the end result!! The ceiling and wall appear seamless--you cannot tell where the patching was done. The ceiling and wall texture are also seamless and the paint blended perfectly. In addition to the excellent result, I couldn't have asked for a more thorough cleanup, and return of my home to normal. Lance came by to inspect the work and I let him know how pleased I am. I will definitely be calling Lance for ANY future interior or exterior painting projects and I highly recommend Lance and Home Pride Painting, Inc. Lance's commitment to outstanding customer service and the quality work done by Sean, Jeremy and Lance have made Home Pride Painting, Inc. my only resource for future projects. Hire these guys!!

Description of Work
Remove and replace water-damaged drywall, insulation, window trim, texture and paint all to match surrounding area.

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

Once again I have the best clients. [Member Name Removed] is gracious and has a very beautiful home. Thank you for the opportunity to do what we do. See you on the next project [Member Name Removed] thanks again Lance

03/25/2018

R G.

I made contact with this company as my 2nd contractor estimate needed for FEMA to apply for supplemental funds to home insurance proceeds to have roof/ceiling damage repaired. When I first contacted Lance, the owner, I was up front of this fact. Lance did make immediate contact with me. After a second reschedule, Lance came out to see the ceiling damage. I was told he would send an estimate to me, which was the 2nd estimate needed for FEMA funding. After 2 days passed and I text to follow-up to Lance to check on the status of the estimate and he responded to me as follows: "We're very booked so It's hard to get involved or spec any projects If the funding is not in place.. Call me when that's the case if your still interested .. " thank you Lance I didn't get the estimate I contacted this company for and was told I would get and therefore had to find another contractor. Bad business practice and disappointing.

Description of Work
Repair of kitchen ceiling due to roof leak from Hurricane Irma; needed estimate first for FEMA for additional funding to supplement insurance payout.

Work Completed On 03/02/2018

How can someone can give you a review when you never performed any work for them. 5 minute meeting. She never once mentioned upfront about needing a relief bid to give to FEMA Until I arrived there. Hmm I told [Member Name Removed] within 36 hours of our meeting that I had booked other jobs since we met and was not Able to meet her time line. This was not an initial claim, this was after she was already paid and was trying to get more money but from FEMA. I was not comfortable with that practice at all! I wished her all the best with her project. I assure all my clients honesty and integrity. Lance Home pride painting

02/16/2018

Thomas H.

It went fantastic. Met with Lance the owner on a Monday and he was able to get paint and all supplies tuesday and he started work on Wednesday. He finished the job in less time and on budget. His workers did a fantastic job the inside of the house looks new. We couldn’t be happier with the service and the job that was performed. A+ to Lance and his team of fine painters. Bravo sir BRAVO!

Description of Work
Interior painting of all walls, ceiling, all door, garage and garage floor.

Work Completed On 02/16/2018

[Member Name Removed]and Natasha work fantastic to work for.. thanks for all your cooperation throughout the construction process.. Enjoy your wonderful space.. Lance

02/09/2018

Tracy O.

Although we decided to not go forward immediately with the painting, Lance was AMAZING at talking through the job and even came out a second time to help us better understand the challenges of our project and find a solution. He provided tremendous customer service and was always incredibly responsive and professional. He was upfront and honest and took a lot of time to educate me on our situation. Other companies were not at all upfront and he enabled me to be a smart consumer. I will always be grateful for his guidance and time.

Description of Work
We had contacted Lance about a very challenging interior paint job for our house.

Work Completed On 02/09/2018

All the best on your beautiful home.. always available for good people.. Enjoy.. Lance..

01/25/2018

M. D.

We are very pleased by the work and would recommend their services without reservation.

Description of Work
We needed a hole in the wall between our family room and garage mended—drywall path and paint. About a 3’x3’ hole.

Work Completed On 12/15/2017

Thank you for the business and the kind words. I really appreciate it. See y’all on the next project . Lance

11/03/2017

Kirk H.

The walls look much better and cleaner than before. The paint job was professional and well-done. Communication was clear and timely. The staff was flexible and courteous.

Description of Work
I asked Home Pride Painting to patch up all holes in my interior walls and paint all my interior walls, ceilings, closets, and doors.

Work Completed On 10/14/2017

11/01/2017

Sandra M.

Extremely satisfied with the paint application. The team covered all light fixtures, floors and mirrors. We had a return visit by the team to clean up scrapes, scuffs and errors from the multiple vendors and contractors doing the kitchen remodel. The owner responsive daily to questions and the teams attention to details.

Description of Work
2200 sqft, three story townhouse, Interior Paint- three colors,ceiling white, baseboard white, crown molding, doors, stair risers for three flights of stairs, white, garage walls and finished garage floor. Window and baseboard caulking.

Work Completed On 07/31/2017