A-TROPICAL GREEN

Founded 1990 • With Angi since October 2005

2.7

Assure Green is dedicated to each and every one of our customers. If you are in need of professional lawn services in the Tampa Bay area, Assure Green is here to help. No more corporate lawn care companies to deal with. We offer a personal touch. To us you are not just a number. We are family owned and operated. Forms of payments accepted are cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard and Discover. Special yearly discounts. No contracts

Eagle Lawn Care and Pest Control is a local family Owned company, Zach Sherman and his father Bill Sherman are hands on with every project. This is critical for Eagle Lawn Care and Pest Control to ensure every customer is satisfied with the services we provide. We have over 40 years of experience in the industry and look forward to hearing from you. Contact us today for a free estimate!

05/01/2008

They sent out two guys for the job. When they were here they seemed to be in a rush, but made the repair to the sprinkler head. I called again yesterday for some more repair needed for which we set up an appointment for this morning. This morning they did not show up, so I called and they said they did not have me on the schedule. I said I would like to cancel the appointment altogether.

Description of Work
I had them out for sprinkler repair.

Category irrigation systems

04/19/2007

My wife called and set up an appointment to show this company what we are looking for in landscape design and installation. They never showed up and did not call. Never called to reschedule.

Description of Work
No work performed. Wanted an estimate only.

Category landscaping

03/20/2007

No one came at the scheduled day or time, and no one called.

Description of Work
Scheduled estimate for leaf removal.

Category leaf removal

12/12/2005

The young men were very nice. Showed up on time and if they couldn't they would call or compensate me. The work is beautiful. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. Their rates were reasonable too!

Description of Work
New Sod. Whole front yard design including curbing, trees, mulch, flowers, plants. Back Yard just sod.

Category landscaping

LANDSCAPE DESIGN & IMAGING, COMPLETE LAWN CARE, WEEKLY MOWING & EDGING , COMPLETE TREE CARE, PRUNING & HEDGE TRIMMING, AERATION, THATCHING, & MULCHING, PLANTING, SEEDING, & FERTILIZING, FERTILIZATION AND PEST CONTROL, MULCH-SOD-ROCK INSTALLATION, TREES AND PALMS INSTALLED (ALL SIZES), SPRINKLER SYSTEM DESIGN & MAINTENANCE, SITE SURVEYS & RECOMMENDATIONS, SPRING CLEAN UP, LEAF CLEAN UP, FALL CLEAN UP, ANNUAL FLOWER PLANTING, WEED REMOVAL, BOBCAT SERVICES, AND FOUNTAINS & GARDEN PONDS

Visa, MasterCard