A-Absolute Tree Services

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2010

A-Absolute Tree Services offers quality residential and commercial tree care services. With over 18 years of experience, you can rely on us to get the job done right. Our superior service and honest rates have made us the area’s most trusted arborist.

2022 Super Service Award

tree service (129)

11/08/2022

Debbie S.

Unbelievable improvement in the way our house looks. Gene, one of the owners, was extremely helpful and honest on initial visit and gave very detailed list of what would be done to each tree and estimate. The arborist confirmed Gene’s recommendation that the old oak was a hazard. Crew arrived on time. Safety was a priority which I appreciated. It was amazing to watch the crew work together. Clean up took place as soon as each limb touched the ground. Tree was very close to our house and the large limbs and tree trunk were lowered to crew below without touching the fence directly below the tree. When work was completed, there was no debris, not even leaves, on the grass, driveway, sidewalk, street or pool. Definitely recommend A-Absolute and will use them again when needed.

Description of Work
Dead oak tree cut down, remove branches overhanging pool and driveway, trim overgrown palms

Work Completed On 11/01/2022

10/03/2022

Jim C.

I had two big piles of Hurricane Ian curbside debris (including sawed logs) to clean up. I also had 3 Palms to be trimmed. Earlier in 2022, A-Absolute also trimmed many trees on my property. At both times, the A-Absolute team did a great job and cleaned up the site thoroughly. I have used several tree services in my 15 years in Palm Harbor, FL. A- Absolute is by far the most-professional and thorough tree service I have used in FL. They have state-of-the-art equipment and knowledgeable staff who know how to use it. The team takes extra steps to ensure the job is done right and clean-up is thorough.

Description of Work
Clean up Hurricane Ian curbside debris and many logs. Trim, Palm Trees.

Work Completed On 10/03/2022

10/03/2022

Mary Ellen S.

We've used A Absolute for the past 8-10 years. We moved to a new house where the trees were woefully cared for. We knew who to call. Gene took great care looking at our numerous oaks and found that one was compromised due to root rot. We were sad to lose the tree, but happy to know that our house is safer due to its removal. The trees look wonderful now and so much dead wood was removed to provide a cleaner/safer appearance. We are thankful for this business and always know who to call for routine maintenance.

Description of Work
Tree maintenance and removal

Work Completed On 10/01/2022

09/23/2022

Daniel H.

Absolutely fantastic service! Gene was extremely prompt, professional, caring, and thorough. I could tell from my first meeting with him that he cares about the service he provides and the trees that he works on. He is not only a licensed arborist, but he also keeps up to date on research and tree care techniques. The turnaround time was very quick. The team that came out was professional, efficient, and quick. He has the best equipment and an arborist on site during the work. Gene also came out to make sure instructions were clear.

Description of Work
Tree Trimming and Tree Removal

Work Completed On 09/22/2022

11/04/2021

Marilyn T.

Absolute Tree trimming exceeded my expectations! The crew was very professional and they did a great job taking my yard after all of the limbs were removed. I will definitely use this company again and I highly recommend them. This is one of the best companies I have ever hired for home improvement projects.

Description of Work
Huge oak tree branches were blocking the sun from my pool, and another oak tree had branches hanging over my driveway and getting too close to my roof.

Work Completed On 11/04/2021

02/19/2021

Anne E.

We needed a very large oak tree removed that was in our landscaped garden; it was in a difficult spot with fences, power lines and poor access. I assumed that we would lose many plants and I envisioned a big mess when it was finished. Much to my surprise and delight we lost nothing! They came in the morning on time, and must have had it all planned out how to do it, had big equipment and worked from the adjoining lot. When they say you don’t pay until you’re satisfied, they mean it! We asked for an adjustment after they were finished and they did it cheerfully. Great job and would recommend A-Abco/A-Absolute Tree Service anytime!

Description of Work
tree removal

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

01/19/2021

Brad H.

A-Absolute Tree Services exceeded my expectations. They removed all the dead wood from three very tall live oaks. They were very thorough and did more than I expected. Price was very fair.

Description of Work
Trim the dead wood from three very tall live oaks

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

01/18/2021

Pete B.

Went great! The team is professional and timely.

Description of Work
Trimming of large commercial lot.

Work Completed On 01/09/2021

11/13/2020

Stephen R.

We had three trees removed and several palms cleaned up. Everything was done to our satisfaction at a fair price. Gene comes with a full crew and plenty of equipment to get your job done quickly. This is the fourth time using A Absolute and would recommend them.

Description of Work
Tree service

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

11/02/2020

John H.

Gene Weldon estimated and scheduled the job in timely manner, and partner Brett supervised the removal work. All went perfectly with their crew completing the job in less than 4 hours. No damage and thorough clean up. Payment not due until job completed to customer's complete satisfaction.

Description of Work
Large Chinaberry Tree removed and stump ground

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

10/20/2020

Sue H.

From start to finish, I cannot say enough great things about A Absolute! The crew arrived promptly at 8 AM and worked until the storms rolled in. They came back this morning and finished the job to my great satisfaction! The guys are friendly, professional and know what they’re doing. I highly recommend A Absolute and I will never contract with another tree company. They are fabulous!

Description of Work
Huge tree removal and trietmxm,ing

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

10/16/2020

Jane B.

It went very well. Even my neighbors were impressed. State of the art equipment and services. Over and above on leaving our yard spotless. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Three trees removed and tree trimming.

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

08/25/2020

DAVID H.

this was the second time that I've used A-Absolute. I received prompt professional service at a fair price. They had a good crew that did a great job and left the property cleaned up and looking great

Description of Work
I had a large oak tree removed and a very large oak tree trimmed

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

07/24/2020

Art B.

Very soon after request and affordable.

Description of Work
tree removal

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

07/02/2020

Greg A.

A-Absolute did a great job on my trees. They cleaned up dead branches and cleaned up the look of the trees. The yard and the trees look so much better now. The trees look neater and balanced, but you can't tell that they were trimmed.

Description of Work
Very large trees needed to be trimmed.

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

06/07/2020

Henry Y.

Jimmy Lee responded my RFQ the same day, quoted next day, scheduled the service in 2 weeks. Price is reasonable. Brett and his crew showed up on time, completed the job list quickly and professionally, and cleaned everything before leaving. This is a great company and I recommend them.

Description of Work
Remove large branches of Oaks, remove a Palm.

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

05/26/2020

Henry Y.

They did a great job with the work it completed it quickly.

Description of Work
Tree trimming.

Work Completed On 05/10/2020

05/12/2020

Karen H.

Andrew returned my call the same day, came out, gave me a quote. He returned the next day, removed the tree and stump just as he described. He was very thorough, neat and polite. I have used Andrew multiple times on my property for trimming my 3 large oak trees and will continue to use his services when needed.

Description of Work
Removed a tree and stump

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

03/31/2020

Crystal C.

A Absolute Tree Services did a GREAT job!! My neighbor and I had our oak trees/stumps removed from our front yards. Gene came out and provided company background, what to expect and sent the quote via email with insurance documentation included. Once we submitted our agreement from the quote to move forward, he called to set up the appointment. Gene and/or Brett was on site the 1.5 days of work. The company was punctual both days, worked quickly, and left our yards spotless. The entire crew was courteous…respectful. I highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Tree/stump Removal

Work Completed On 03/31/2020

12/27/2019

Lisa S.

We were extremely satisfied with this company. They were punctual, professional, and left our yard cleaner then when they arrived. Very friendly and knowledgable and offered excellent advice. We will definitely use them again and have already set up an appointment to replace the palms in our back yard. I would highly recommend this business.

Description of Work
They removed 2 large Queen Ann palms and performed stump grinding. Also trimmed 2 large oak trees in the front yard.

Work Completed On 12/27/2019

11/28/2019

stephen G.

Gene Weldon and his crew were absolutely amazing, and I have no problem recommending them to anyone and everyone needing tree service. Gene Weldon along with Brett Clark made what seemed like an almost impossible job a breeze. They were in constant contact with me and answered any and all questions we had. The crew was fantastic and I have never seen anyone work harder and more professionally. After being in our house for 7 years, we finally have a backyard we can use and enjoy. Absolutely worth every penny, and if you need anything done with trees of any size or shape, do yourself a favor and give Gene Weldon and his amazing crew a call, you will not regret it.

Description of Work
Large Oak Tree Removal

Work Completed On 11/27/2019

10/29/2019

Karl J.

Perfect!!! Gene and his team were neat and clean, and did exactly what we agreed to upon. I highly recommend them and would hire them again without question.

Description of Work
Tree and stump removal

Work Completed On 09/21/2019

10/07/2019

Sue H.

This company is fantastic! Tree removal, trimming and stump grinding went smoothly. Totally impressed with the cleanup. I will always call them when I need tree work done and highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Tree trimming and removal