A-1 Stump Grinding Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2006

13338 Jaudon Ranch Rd

Dover, FL 33527

Free Estimates. $75 minimum starting price. Satisfaction guaranteed. Same day service....

03/05/2021

Cynthia G.

A-1 STUMP GRINDING is true to its name A -1 because that is the kind of service that I received, A+ quality work and service. I needed a large tree trunk removed, bags and bags of leaves, tree branches and debris. I was well pleased with the punctuality, professionalism, and quality of work that was performed by the expert, in such a short time. I cannot rate this company with anything other than the highest rating because the job was done with excellence. I would highly recommend A-1 STUMP GRINDING to those seeking quality work at affordable prices. This is a licensed and certified company, so, I felt comfortable and I expected to pay a little more for top notch quality work and I was not disappointed. I am already planning on utilizing this company again, when the time is right.

Description of Work
Tree Debris Removal

Category hauling services, tree service

12/15/2016

Patrick M.

Excellent. Showed up same day and finished quickly! Left no mess behind as well.

Description of Work
Grind Tree Stump

10/08/2014

Sandi A.

04/14/2014

Sarah H.

I was referred to this company by another one on Angie's List. I called this morning and Lee was out by 1 PM to look at the stump and offer a price for removal. He was done within the hour and it looks great. I should mention that the stump had a metal stake in it that another company had said couldn't be taken care of below the grass level, but Lee managed to get it a few inches underground and all the runners are gone too. I can now easily plant new sod over the eyesore where the stump was. If I had any more trees on my property, I wouldn't hesitate to call A-1 again.

Description of Work
Stump grinding - stump plus runners

06/07/2008

SEAN D.

Lee was able to schedule the work in between some other jobs he was doing in the area, so within two days of getting the estimate the Palms and the Camphor Tree were complete removed, plus he trimmed up another Palm we had nearby, cleaned everything up, and smoothed out the mulch in the landscape beds. It was almost as if the trees had never been there. His knowledge, advice and attention to detail were greatly appreciated. We would definitely use him again for any tree work and highly recommend him to anyone needing tree maintenace or removal.

Description of Work
My wife Gloria called Lee to get an estimate on the removal of an 8 foot Washintonian Palm and eight Cat Palms growing to close to our house. Lee came out the same day and gave us a very reasonable estimate, plus a military discount for the removal of the Palms plus he offered to remove a small Camphor Tree that had begun growing in one of our landscape beds.

06/12/2006

VINCE S.

I called Lee Hicks on a Friday and he showed up Saturday morning to do the work. Very prompt service! Lee does a lot of work with AJ's Tree Stump Service who does stump grinding.

Description of Work
Trimmed one tree and cut down one tree.

O&R Transporting

We haul everything from small pieces to big furniture, the only thing we cannot take is tires, Paint, chemicals. What makes us stand out from our competitors is that we provide a family friendly service and come to get the job done! We've been junk hauling since 2016 and we are owner operated.

Quick n easy hauling

RCE Remodeling Inc.

At RCE Remodeling Inc. We specialize in all Excavation, demolition, grading, hauling and junk Removel. Ground leveling, gravel driveways, tree stomp removal and skid steer service are also services we provide. Veteran owed and operated, you can be sure we will be on time and make sure the mission is complete.

Stump Grinding & Removal, Hauling, General Cleanup