Emerald Coast Rubbish Removal

Founded 2018 •

Emerald Coast Rubbish Removal offers the full range of debris/junk removal and disposal, moving assistance, and, materials, furniture, and appliance pick up and delivery services. We'll even help you move your boat or RV! We are equipped to accommodate both residential and commercial clients. Our equipment is professional grade to accommodate any size job. While our home base is located in Destin, Florida, we service the entire Emerald Coast from Pensacola to Panama City and all surrounding areas. Our teams and staff are mature, reliable, respectful, insured and bonded. And our customer service cannot be beaten. ​Take a look at our reviews to see what previous clients have to say about us and the quality of service we offer. Give us a call today for a free quote and to schedule your job. To better assist you, we do ask that you be able to send a couple of pictures of the job you need assistance with along with a detailed description of the job so we can develop the most accurate quote possible. Thanks....

Vets Moving LLC

Viable, Exceptional, Truthful, Services at a fair price. **NO HIDDEN FEES**. What I quote you is what you pay Nothing more, Nothing less **PERIOD**. Me and my crew will exceed all your expectations. I believe that hard honest work will show itself so let me and my crew give you a service worth your merit. Labor Rate: All jobs include $100 security deposit. $85 an hour. Hours of Operation: Mon-Sat 8:00am to 6:00pm ALL MILITARY, FIRST RESPONDER AND LAW ENFORCEMENT GET A 15% DISCOUNT ON THIER MOVE. Contact me today. May God Bless you and May Gob Bless The USA!! SEMPER FI

All About Pavers

All About Pavers, Inc. provides professional design, installation, and maintenance of all phases of landscaping, irrigation, lighting, pavers and walls. All About Pavers, Inc. is at the forefront of paving stone installation. We enjoy what we do, are constantly striving for excellence and warranty our work from the ground up. We believe that as people become aware of the superiority of a segmental pavement and that as we continue to require our customer's overwhelming approval of our installations, All About Pavers, Inc. will continue to be a dynamic leader in an expanding industry. We would be glad to provide you with a list of projects that you could drive by to determine if a paving stone driveway, walkway or front porch gets you excited.

Motivated Movers of Panama City

Motivated Movers is a full service moving company. local and long distance moves, home or office, we are here for all your moving needs. We provide direct service moves, meaning no shared space or shared loads, it is your items only on the truck. We also provide professional packing services and sell packing supplies. We do as much or as little as you need, you can tailor make the move to fit your needs and or budget, Motivated Movers is here for all your moving needs.

05/21/2020

They went in Sunday morning and worked until they finished including taking a full dump truck hauled off.

Description of Work
The whole house, a 3 bedroom, 2bath with garage, needed to be emptied of everything from accumulated garbage, appliances and all things left behind including furniture, clothes and electronics and household items.

Category garbage collection,hauling services

05/17/2020

Outstanding! I am more than satisfied woth their work! Steve was proactive and coordinated with the new owners of my house to get the junk out if there left by previous tenants! Price below included the dump fee for TWO TONS of crap! (124.00 fee)

Description of Work
Yard/Garage/Storage Cleanout

Category garbage collection,hauling services,delivery service

Thanks [Member Name Removed].

05/13/2020

Very well, showed up on time, completed work in a efficient manner, left a clean work area, fair pricing

Description of Work
Hauling of large yard debris, (branches, etc)

Category hauling services,delivery service

Thanks.

05/13/2020

fair pricing, showed up on time, very tidy , excellent job!

Description of Work
Landscaping with Pinestraw

Category delivery service

Thanks [Member Name Removed].

05/13/2020

Took the time to research on his own the correct gravel to match Watercolor's standards. Amazing work, fair pricing, showed up on time.

Description of Work
Landscaping with gravel

Category pavers, gravel

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed].

03/28/2020

These guys are awesome. Very reasonable rates. Worked hard & fast, arrived on time. They took away an old hot tub that was too much for me alone even cutting into smaller pieces. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Hot Tub Removal

01/16/2020

We had an absolutely wonderful experience with Emerald Coast Rubbish Removal. The owner, Steve, was friendly and cordial. We were in a bind and needed to get the old furniture out before the new furniture was delivered. Steve was graciously added us on to his schedule on short notice. I received a phone all from Steve thirty minutes prior to his arrival to alert us that they were in route. He and his assistant were very careful with the furniture and with the walls/floors in our home. Unlike other similar companies, there was no grumbling about how heavy the furniture was, the few stairs they had to go up and down etc. They seemed genuinely happy to be doing this job for us. This kind of exemplary customer service is so infrequently encountered any more. I will definitely use Emerald Coast Rubbish Removal again and I recommend them without reservation. Bill Petty

Description of Work
Removal of several large furniture items.

07/15/2019

Excellent communication and great service.

Description of Work
Moved furniture and cleaned condo on short notice

07/10/2019

I had to move a very expensive executive desk. They were careful and protected my furniture to ensure there was no damage. Everything went perfect and I couldn't have been happier!!

Description of Work
Moving furniture and delivery

Category junk removal","moving company","courier

07/07/2019

Unbelievably well. Steve took out and cleaned everything that could be reused and took the items to a local shelter. He even checked back with me to make sure he had removed everything I needed moving. In my opinion, he goes over and beyond expectations!

Description of Work
Cleaning out a tenant apartment

Category junk removal","moving company

Debris(junk) haul off, moving, pick up & delivery services and more.

We do not handle hazardous waste of any kind.

Check, PayPal