DESTIN LOCKSMITHING INC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2010

Full Mobile Locksmith Service with two store fronts in Destin & Panama City Beach. "We do more than open doors" In addition to our well-known Locksmith Services we sell Safes, Keyless Locks, and Home Automation Systems. The professional mobile staff is full service and operates 24 hours, seven days a week. Visit Destin Locksmithing, 1.5 miles east of the Destin Commons/Bass Pro Shop and see why this is the company you want securing your home or business. Also visit our Panama City Beach Locksmithing location in Panama City Beach on 1/4 Mile East of Hwy 79 on Back Beach Road....

Chorus SmartSecure is Panama City Beaches premier home security and automation company. We offer a wide range of products and solutions to enhance your quality of life – lights turn on when you arrive home and monitored security lets you see who's at your door. Chorus also specializes in custom indoor and outdoor audio/video systems, home theater, media rooms, access control, and more! We also provide a full suite of security and smart technology solutions for single and multi-site businesses.

Promo Offer: FREE Standard Security System + FREE Outdoor HD Camera + FREE $100 Visa Giftcard w/installation fee & monthly monitoring agreement. For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly focused on giving all customers a 5-Star Experience™. SafeStreets is committed to bringing high-tech security equipment, backed by 24/7 professional monitoring, to the place that matters most - your home. We have same day and next day appointments available, all scheduled within a one hour window. Call us anytime for a custom home security assessment and free quote! Comprehensive Security System ADT 24/7 Monitoring Touch Screen Control Panel Motion Detectors, Glass Break Sensors, & Point-of-Entry Sensors Indoor, Outdoor, & Doorbell Cameras Smart Home Automation Smoke, Carbon Monoxide, & Flood Sensors Mobile App Control Cellular Connection Back-up Battery Supply Maintenance/Extended Warranty Homeowners Insurance Certificate Theft Protection Guarantee

06/26/2017

The locksmith arrived on time, worked quickly and did an excellent job. He was even able to fix a problem lock that I hadn't been able to operate. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I had the locks rekeyed for my rental home.

11/20/2016

The work went exceptionally well The fellow who came knew what he was doing, gave us options around the mechanisms and completed the work in a timely manner. We have been very happy with the result

Description of Work
We bought a condo that was previously rented out and needed the condo swipe card access changed to a lock and key and deadbolt.

02/16/2016

The locksmith came to the school even though I found out after purchasing that we were not in their area of covergage. They worked it out to send one of their guys over because he lived in my area. So he came on his way home and worked to get my vehicle unlocked after hours!

Description of Work
Unlocked a vehicle.

11/23/2015

Call on emergency basis. Arrived about 60 minutes later. Solved the problem promptly and professionally Price unknown to me--paid by the realtor I also had them make some duplicate keys a few days later (they are the physically closest locksmith). All of the keys worked--and they were cheaper per key than the hardware stores, where I have found many copy failures. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Solved lock out problem at new property. Opened the install Kaba Lock Made new keys

09/30/2015

Called on Friday 9/25 requesting that locks in my home be rekeyed. I was not there and friends agreed to wait for the technician to arrive for appointment scheduled for Monday 9/28 between 2-4 pm. The technician (name was Chris) arrived just before 4 and indicated that he could not do the job because it would take at least two hours. He said that he would be back the next day. I knew that I would ...

Description of Work
Nothing. Technician indicated that he would need to Return the next day because the job would take longer than originally expected.

Category locksmith

[member name removed], I wanted to apologize for the inconvenience that happened! I wanted to start out by stating that we do wish you were on site to have the full story vs it going through friends. I'm not sure if they told you or you were aware but this was one of the days it was storming and and down poor rain all day which was causing flooding in the area. Yes we arrived "just before 4pm" but...

Access Control, Rekey locks, Vehicle Unlocks, Vehicle Key Makes, Dealer Keys and Remotes made for Vehicle, Safes, Commercial & Residential Locks and much more! Also Home Automation & Security Alarms offered through our sister company Emerald Coast Alarms, Inc. 850-62ALARM / 850-622-5276

We offer 99% of everything that has to do with Locks & Keys. BMW & Mercedes Years 2000+ we cannot make a key from scratch and we can duplicate some of the BMWs. We are a full mobile locksmith company with two store front locations with over 100 years Combined Knowledge.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available