The Screen Genie

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2011

3157 Hoover Dr

Deltona, FL 32738

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

The Screen Genie is a licensed and insured complete screen repair and re-screen company offering additional services such as: Super Gutter repair and replacement, enclosure painting, door and window screens, garage door sliders, vinyl windows, privacy screen, pet screen and doors, solar screen and insect screen. We have over 15 years of experience in the screen industry and stay up to date in the latest products. We pride ourselves in offering our customers the highest, quality products and workmanship with affordable, competitive pricing. No job is too big or too small, and we strive to complete our jobs in a timely manner with customer satisfaction. Estimates are always free, and sometimes can be given over the phone....

screen repair (32)pressure washing (2)house painting (1)gutter repair (1)

02/26/2020

The repair went very well! Screen Genie has excellent service and the technician, Joseph, was great! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Replace window and pool screens

Work Completed On 01/24/2020

10/09/2019

Great Job - Replaced all top screens. Courteous and professional workers.

Description of Work
Screen repair

Work Completed On 10/13/2019

06/17/2019

Fabulous job, done quickly and professionally! They have always been honest about what needed to be replaced and what didn’t. Will call them every time!

Description of Work
Replaced two large screens

Work Completed On 06/17/2019

04/23/2019

Arrived promptly on day scheduled. Work completed promptly and professionally as described. I was overall satisfied with the work done. Pricing was a little higher than competitors but I felt more confident in the work with Screen Genie.

Description of Work
Replace screen doors to screen room

Work Completed On 04/23/2019

09/26/2018

After the hurricane last year Screen Genie came out and fixed our pool cage which was partially in the pool and did some re screening. The employees were amazing, from start to finish. The lady who set my appt was so nice and the team came earlier than expected. The price point was very affordable. I would never contact another company when you have the best with Screen Genie! Great Work.

Description of Work
Screened Pool

Work Completed On 10/02/2017

09/05/2018

They came in at exact time and fixed the screens they plan to fix. Their pricing is comparable to those I checked on this listing app.

Description of Work
Screen repair. I had 9 screen panels that needed a repair.

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

01/21/2018

The job wasn't done. Screen Genie kept promising to stop by and provide a quote but I never heard from my contact Shawn even after I sent a follow up text and voice mail.

Description of Work
Screens around porch area

Work Completed On 01/10/2018

I am so sorry for the delay in our response to you, and not being able to help with your project. Unfortunately I must have missed your voicemail, and when checking our text conversation, my response never went through. We do appreciate customers leaving honest reviews, and we will do our best to make sure this doesn't happen again.

11/22/2017

They never called back. I called them repeatedly and finally reached a live human Poor communications and very unprofessional.

Description of Work
Screen repair

Work Completed On 11/22/2017

10/23/2017

Quick response time, excellent communication, excellent work!

Description of Work
Replaced a panel blown out by hurricane

Work Completed On 10/23/2017

09/15/2017

They were on time and did an excellent job, I was very satisfied with the quantity and quality of the work

Description of Work
Replaced all pool enclosure screens

Work Completed On 09/06/2017

Re-screen Pool Enclosures, Screen Repairs, Vinyl Windows for Florida Rooms & Garage Screen Doors

We do not build enclosures

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal