SNS Home Inspections, LLC.

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2013

Florida License #HI7792. Social media site: https://www.facebook.com/pages/SNS-Home-Inspections-LLC/355585081237494?ref=hl....

Damngood Inspection

Damngood Inspection

Boutique property inspection dedicated to provide South and Central Florida clients with unparalleled services

Offers by Damngood Inspection on Angi

05/27/2019

The inspection report missed one major issue. The shower in the master bathroom was leaking and is not mentioned in the inspection report at all. I noticed it while doing the walkthrough on the day of closing in early Apr. After I bought the town house, I had to arrange three visits, one from a handyman and two from a plumber, to get it fixed (because the handyman couldn't address the leaking issu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection before home purchase

CATEGORY home inspection

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:Final text: Customer emailed us on Sunday 5/19/2019 at 1:22pm WE RESPONDED Monday 5/20/2019 at 8:01am to the buyer and Realtor [Member Name Removed] Briefly: From: [Member Name Removed] Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2019 1:22 PM We are not satisfied with the inspection. From: SNS Home Inspections LLC Mon 5/20/2019 8:01 AM Leak was NOT present at t...

07/27/2017

We hired SNS to inspect the condo we were buying.  They missed important defects, such as inoperable windows, mold and drawers that didn't open.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

We have NO RECORD of this person in our system. We are located in Florida NOT New Jersey. Wish I would have seen this review sooner. I'm sure a lot of people saw it and got the wrong impression of our company. Hopefully they read the rest of the reviews.

09/20/2016

Great job! The inspector is professional and detailed. He spent over 3 hours on an old small house which we are going to buy. The report is delivered fast and very detailed. Great job and excellent services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Buying inspection and WDO

06/07/2016

11/21/2015

The inspector was very professional. He provided me with a detailed report accompanied by pictures for areas requiring attention. Additionally, he was available to answer questions I had concerning the report. I would definitely use this company in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He inspected the home to determine areas of further attention prior to purchasing the home.

CATEGORY home inspection

Home Inspection: Pre-Listing Consultation, Termite, Pest, & WDO Inspection (Wood Destroying Organisms), Certified Septic Inspection, 4-Point Insurance Inspection, Wind Mitigation, Chinese Drywall Inspections, Pool & Spa Inspections, Pre-Rental and Post-Rental Inspection

We can inspect for evidence of Wood Destroying Organisms, but not treat.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover