SNS Home Inspections, LLC.

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2013

1080 Madura Dr

Deltona, FL 32725

Florida License #HI7792. Social media site: https://www.facebook.com/pages/SNS-Home-Inspections-LLC/355585081237494?ref=hl....

05/27/2019

Min F.

The inspection report missed one major issue. The shower in the master bathroom was leaking and is not mentioned in the inspection report at all. I noticed it while doing the walkthrough on the day of closing in early Apr. After I bought the town house, I had to arrange three visits, one from a handyman and two from a plumber, to get it fixed (because the handyman couldn't address the leaking issue). The total cost is more than $500. If the inspection was done properly, I could have negotiated with the seller about fixing the shower leakage before my purchase. I also emailed SNS inspection about my unsatisfactory experience and asked them to reimburse me. I have not heard from them since.

Description of Work
Home inspection before home purchase

Category home inspection

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:Final text: Customer emailed us on Sunday 5/19/2019 at 1:22pm WE RESPONDED Monday 5/20/2019 at 8:01am to the buyer and Realtor [Member Name Removed] Briefly: From: [Member Name Removed] Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2019 1:22 PM We are not satisfied with the inspection. From: SNS Home Inspections LLC Mon 5/20/2019 8:01 AM Leak was NOT present at time of Inspection. Several other MAJOR leaks were identified in report and we recommended to have a licensed plumber evaluate. Cost of Home Inspection was $315, should have been $325 but buyer kept asking for discounts. Buyer states she noticed additional leak BEFORE closing, she still could have addressed with seller, and had seller fix the leak. In summary, [Member Name Removed] reported false and inaccurate information in her review of SNS Home Inspections LLC and should remove her review immediately!

07/27/2017

Linda S.

We hired SNS to inspect the condo we were buying. They missed important defects, such as inoperable windows, mold and drawers that didn't open.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection

We have NO RECORD of this person in our system. We are located in Florida NOT New Jersey. Wish I would have seen this review sooner. I'm sure a lot of people saw it and got the wrong impression of our company. Hopefully they read the rest of the reviews.

09/20/2016

Yingyue T.

Great job! The inspector is professional and detailed. He spent over 3 hours on an old small house which we are going to buy. The report is delivered fast and very detailed. Great job and excellent services.

Description of Work
Buying inspection and WDO

06/07/2016

Gamal S.

11/21/2015

James C.

The inspector was very professional. He provided me with a detailed report accompanied by pictures for areas requiring attention. Additionally, he was available to answer questions I had concerning the report. I would definitely use this company in the future.

Description of Work
He inspected the home to determine areas of further attention prior to purchasing the home.

01/08/2015

Karl B.

The first time I came to know about SNS was when I was with my daughter in law, to be there with her at her first home inspection which was SNS. When I saw what a wonderful and detailed job he did, I thought to myself when I get my home I want only Mike to do the inspection, He gave my husband and myself so much information on things to beware of, I was so impressed that he took the time, (after he finished the inspection) to help us with so much vital information. Mike and Heidi are people of Integrity, which is almost impossible to find these days. Thank You Mike and Heidi we will forever be grateful for all you've done for us. PS How comforting to know that we now have Real Go To People for Help!! Sincerely Karl and Debra

Description of Work
He showed up early, which was important for us. He was very detailed and spent 3.5 hours inspecting our future home, He was very reasonably priced, and again very detailed, very professional, kind, courteous very knowledgeable, our questions were answered immediately, in a very understandable way. For those of us who are Not Knowledgeable about fixing things, or handyman, we found out that his wife Heidi and Mike are also know as Mr. & Mrs. Fix it ! They can do it all from plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and to top it off I hear he is a COMPUTER GEEK !!!!!! Mike and Heidi can do it all, God Bless them in their business!

10/24/2013

Andrew B.

I ordered a home inspection as a buyer of a home in DeLand FL and my real estate agent recommended SNS Inspections. Michael Bitterman performed the inspection. He arrived a few minutes early and was glad I was there as the buyer to go around with him inspecting the home. He took his time to explain what he was looking for what he had found, construction techniques, and share his extensive experience. Michael was like a detective on a mission to uncover everything about the home. He was very professional and thorough. We spent over two hours on a one story 2,100 sq ft home. He looked in every corner tested every appliance and outlet and gave me a good idea what might need to be addressed in the immediate and distant future. My knowledge of homes was good but now it is even better. It was a 2 hour education. The sub contractor who performed the termite, pest, and WDO Inspection at the same time was also very thorough and professional. I highly highly recommend SNS Inspections.

Description of Work
Basic Home Inspection ($200) and Termite, Pest, and WDO Inspection. ($75)

Central Florida Building Inspectors

Due to the difficult economic times we are all experiencing, we are offering a 5% DISCOUNT ON ALL SERVICES! CFBI provides home inspections and commercial property inspections for real estate transactions. We have been in business in the Central Florida area since 1988 and perform thousands of inspections each year. We inspect all properties as if we were the ones purchasing them ourselves. All full home & commercial inspections include free thermal imaging scan, a computer-generated report with photos along with detailed recommendations on corrective actions. Residential real estate inspections include a 90-day warranty, RecallChek report for all appliances, MoldSafe policy, Sewer Guard protection & a 5-year Platinum Roof Leak Protection Plan. All of our home & commercial inspections also include a BuildFax permit history report! When Experience Matters, choose CFBI.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

We can inspect for evidence of Wood Destroying Organisms, but not treat.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about SNS Home Inspections, LLC.

How is SNS Home Inspections, LLC. overall rated?

SNS Home Inspections, LLC. is currently rated 4 overall out of 5.

What days are SNS Home Inspections, LLC. open?

SNS Home Inspections, LLC. is open:

What payment options does SNS Home Inspections, LLC. provide

SNS Home Inspections, LLC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Does SNS Home Inspections, LLC. offer free estimates?

No, SNS Home Inspections, LLC. does not offer free project estimates.

Does SNS Home Inspections, LLC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, SNS Home Inspections, LLC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does SNS Home Inspections, LLC. offer a senior discount?

No, SNS Home Inspections, LLC. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by SNS Home Inspections, LLC.?

No, SNS Home Inspections, LLC. does not offer warranties.

What services does SNS Home Inspections, LLC. offer?

SNS Home Inspections, LLC. offers the following services: Home Inspection: Pre-Listing Consultation, Termite, Pest, & WDO Inspection (Wood Destroying Organisms), Certified Septic Inspection, 4-Point Insurance Inspection, Wind Mitigation, Chinese Drywall Inspections, Pool & Spa Inspections, Pre-Rental and Post-Rental Inspection

Are there any services SNS Home Inspections, LLC. does not offer?

We can inspect for evidence of Wood Destroying Organisms, but not treat.