All American Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2010

2439 Vaughn Ave

Deltona, FL 32725

Pest Control $29.99 Monthly / $80 onetime setup fee, Under 3000 Square Feet, No Credit Check, Money Back Guarantee, Minimum of 12 Months, Florida since 1999. Give Us a try, you will be happy you did - Guaranteed! Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back, Call for details....

09/04/2021

Laura C.

WOW! It was a great experience. Keith, the technician, was here on Wend Sept 1, 2021. He was very professional and on time there were no misunderstandings. The cost is reasonable and affordable. I was spending so much money on roach traps and messy clean ups. Do it, for you, for your family, your pets health and your peace of mind. I can sleep knowing no creepy crawlers will be next to me or my puppies . If you are thinking about it. Do it, hire them. Ask questions and be delighted and surprise with the cost. It is cheaper than doing it yourself. Thank you sooo much.So far so good, there are barely any creepy roaches around. If I could give them a 10 STAR RATING, I would and I am . Thank you !!

Description of Work
Terminate cockroaches

09/05/2019

John D.

Showed up on time, killed bees quickly, walked around house and removed wasp nests, some I hadn't known about. Quick, professional, reasonable price.

Description of Work
Destruction of bee nest in roof eaves, removal of various small wasp nests

08/21/2019

Stephen H.

They came in very professionally and on time, it was a quick job and when they were done told me to wait a couple days and if I saw anymore to call back and they would take care of it , it’s been a couple days and I have not seen one ant. A job well done. Would highly recommend them

Description of Work
I had ants all around my house and I wanted them gone

09/06/2018

Ghulam M.

Very well, guy was on tome on a short notice

Description of Work
pest control

04/27/2018

Alan K.

Great! I was surprised at first to learn that there was only one initial treatment and the rest are on demand, but that never proved to be a problem. I've called several times and every time was greeted with a friendly hello and immediate scheduling. I'm hoping I can renew at the same price for another year.

Description of Work
Annual Pest Contract

Category pest control

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. Yes, you will get the same renewal price. Our renewal prices stays the same for at-least 3 years as long as you renew on time. Thank You for being part of the All American Pest Control family!

02/19/2018

Spencer M.

It's been about a month since I had the service done and overall, I'm extremely pleased with the results!

Description of Work
Overall insect control was what I was looking for, but the specific issue I had was with some small german cockroaches in the kitchen.

09/22/2017

Tammy B.

Great job! Very professional and nice. Got rid of the Ants that were making my life very stressful!!!

Description of Work
Annual insect / bug treatment for home.

09/13/2017

Jamie I.

The people at All American are always friendly and responsive. The only downside is that the bugs kept coming back every few months. I don't completely blame them, the house was very old and I'm sure the bugs had lived there a long time. I just wish it had been controlled better. I paid for a year of service and the treatment was supposed to last a year, but any time I needed them to come back out they would without a charge. Unfortunately, everything needed to be removed from the kitchen cabinets in order to spray for the German roaches so I was always hesitant to call them. I'm not sure what other companies are like to work with so I don't have anything to compare it to. I really appreciated their customer service and their price compared to other places. Other providers wanted us to set up regular returns with a fee for each one which I thought would be irritating and expensive so I went with All American. When the technicians came out they also would take care of any random pest issue I asked them too like ant hills and wasps nests. Summary: This is a great company to work with. I would recommend them to other people in need. However, our bug problem wasn't 100% taken care of which may have been due to the extent of the infestation or because I didn't plan to have them return to the house often enough.

Description of Work
I was renting a house that had a cockroach problem and called All American to take care of them.

07/31/2017

Trudy N.

They were prompt and seemed thorough.

Description of Work
Pest control services.

06/12/2017

GRETA M.

It was all good. They spray very thoroughly in the home, and outside. No little pests!!

Description of Work
I should have written this last August, when they came. He was very thorough and very professional. I haven't had any problems since then. I will use them again.

Drake Lawn & Pest Control

Drake Lawn & Pest Control's mission is to be the leader in quality service, treat our customers and employees with trust and honesty, and ultimately be recognized as the Most Superior Pest Control Company in Central Florida. With over 40 years of combined pest control experience, Drake Lawn & Pest Control makes it their business to ensure your satisfaction. We specialize in Pest Control, Termite Control, Lawn Care, Irrigation Services, Bed Bugs and Wildlife Management. Drake is so confident in their treatment methods, business practices, quality assurance systems and continual employee training that they offer Unmatched Service Guarantees.

Central Florida Building Inspectors

Due to the difficult economic times we are all experiencing, we are offering a 5% DISCOUNT ON ALL SERVICES! CFBI provides home inspections and commercial property inspections for real estate transactions. We have been in business in the Central Florida area since 1988 and perform thousands of inspections each year. We inspect all properties as if we were the ones purchasing them ourselves. All full home & commercial inspections include free thermal imaging scan, a computer-generated report with photos along with detailed recommendations on corrective actions. Residential real estate inspections include a 90-day warranty, RecallChek report for all appliances, MoldSafe policy, Sewer Guard protection & a 5-year Platinum Roof Leak Protection Plan. All of our home & commercial inspections also include a BuildFax permit history report! When Experience Matters, choose CFBI.

JB104065
    Florida
    Florida: Pest Control Company
    06/30/2022

Pest Control - Ants, Roaches, Wasps, & Termites. Termite Inspections.

Bed Bug Treatments