We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Smart Choice Appliance LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2013

455 NE 5th Ave D-283

Delray Beach, FL 33483

Hello! We are a small locally owned and family operated company. Because we are a small company, we only cover East Delray and East Boynton Beach. Our goal is to deliver, fast, efficient high quality service to our clients. We are dedicated to top notch Customer Service, and we like to make the repair or installation process as easy as possible for you! We understand times are tough so we work hard to make sure that our repairs are affordable and make sense. Call us and see why we are The Smart Choice for Appliance Service!...

10/14/2020

sarah H.

I would highly recommend Smart Choice. When I placed the inquiry though Angie's List, I got a call from Jane at Smart Choice that same morning. She was able to get me on the schedule several days out which was fine since it wasn't an emergency. She called back later in the day as they had a cancellation and I was able to get on Luke's schedule the next morning. Luke, the technician, arrived within the time frame window I was given, and even called 15 min. in advance to let me know he was on the way. Luke was super polite and adhered to covid guidelines, wearing a mask (and asked that I wear one while in his presence) and even wore booties and gloves to keep our home clean. He looked at our fridge and immediately knew its age! He as also able to quickly diagnose the problem and had the necessary parts to get us back up and running without a second trip. I would highly recommend this company. Very professional, polite and knowledgeable. Should we have any other appliance repair in the future, Smart Choice will be our first call.

Description of Work
Repair to the ice make on our refridgerator

08/21/2020

John B. G.

Fantastic!!! Luke is a highly professional, polite, considerate, knowledgeable service technician. We have used him several times in recent years, and would recommend him without hesitation. On this visit, in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic and a potentially horrendous rain storm, Luke arrived on-time and carried out the needed repair in a timely manner. Whenever a neighbor or friend, or a website like Neighbors asks for an appliance repair recommendation, we recommend Luke and Smart Choice immediately. He's great!!!

Description of Work
Washing machine going off-balance

Category appliance repair

Thank you John for letting us take care of your washer issue. It is always a pleasure to work with you in your home. All the best!

12/04/2019

Jerry M.

Perfecftly! Luke is absolutely trustworthy & fixed my dryer in minutes. Have used this company numerous times with great results!

Description of Work
Dryer was not heating

Category appliance repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind review and business over the years. We love our return clients!

08/05/2019

kiet T.

Excellent service. Explained the options to me, showed up on time, repaired within the hour. Very courteous and respectful of property as well, making sure to avoid any mess, and cleaned up spotless afterwards. THANK YOU!

Description of Work
Microwave repair

Category appliance repair

Thanks so much for your review! It was a pleasure to work with you on this project and we are always happy too when we can get a client help on the first and only visit. All the best!

02/27/2019

Michael K.

Luke is terrific. He is knowledgable, efficient, straightforward, pleasant and professional in every way. It is a pleasure to have him in my home because I can rely on his work and his integrity. As with most really good things and people, there is one thing I would change: there's only one of him. So, there can be a delay before he can come out. On the other hand, he gets it right. There just has to be someone who can meet his high standards so he can leverage his business ...

Description of Work
Replace a refrigerator motherboard

Category appliance repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate your business and the time you took to give us your review. All the best!

02/20/2019

Jan S.

I can't praise the professionalism of this company enough. I have the responsibility of caring for 2 laundry rooms in a small condo complex . Whenever there is an issue with any of the machines they truly understand my need to have them back up and running ASAP. They have never let me down! They are so knowledgeable, reasonable and professional. Throw away all other appliance repair company business cards. Smart Choice is the only number you will ever need in your phone!!!

Description of Work
Dryer repair

11/13/2018

Corinna B.

I don't usually like to leave reviews but the professionalism of Christine and Luke was such a throw back in time of how professionals used to conduct their business I had to!! Christine and Luke are saved in my phone and I cannot recommend them highly enough to you!

Description of Work
Washing machine, new pump

10/31/2018

Blair G.

I’ve used smart choice on three separate occasion and Luke has been exceptional every time. Christine is also great and very present everyone a call. I will use them anytime I have an issue with my appliance or just an annual “tune up”.

Description of Work
Kitchen appliance removal and install for new wood floor installation.

10/31/2018

Mary O.

The job was done perfectly, on-time and on budget.

Description of Work
Replace refrigerator water dispenser hose

08/14/2018

Mark B.

Had a good experience, they came and inspected my dishwasher. They were very honest with their assessment but unfortunately the dishwasher could not be repaired as one of the parts was no longer manufactured due to age Of the dishwasher.

Description of Work
Repair for dishwasher

Terrano Plumbing & Remodeling

**FREE Consultations**Terrano Plumbing and Remodeling is a family owned business. We offer full service plumbing and remodeling to our clients. We are your one stop shop for your bathroom and kitchen remodeling needs, from the demolition, to the final painting we’re there every step of the way. We are fully licensed and insured and our professionals are the most knowledgeable and talented craftsman,in the industry. We are registered with the Better Business Bureau of Southeast Florida. We are proud of A+ rating. visit us at www.bbbsoutheastflorida.org Why pay top prices for unqualified plumbers and remodelers, deal with a true professional call Terrano Plumbing and Remodeling today. Quality Work Doesn`t Cost,It Pays. Lic # CFC 053956 Terrano Plumbing uses licensed business for work that requires a Florida state or local license that is not plumbing related. Terrano Plumbing and Remodeling is South Florida`s 1st Licensed Green Plumber. We are proud to promote sustainable plumbing solutions, and are founding members of the Green Plumbers USA licensing program. To learn more about some of the specific ways your plumbing systems can be optimized for efficiency visit our website at www.terranoplumbing.com and click on our Going Green Product Service Page. We strive to raise the bar on Green Plumbing awareness throughout South Florida and its surrounding counties. With the products and services Terrano Plumbing and Remodeling offers you can conserve water, and “Go Green and Save Some Green" www.greenplumbersusa.com/consumers/find-greenplumber Pricing: Free Estimates on Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling Hourly Rates & Flat Rates for Plumbing Services: 10 percent discount to Angie Members & Senior Citizens Our mission is to provide the very best possible service, the most highly trained and professional staff, and the most environmentally friendly products available to our clients. Customer Satisfaction on every job performed is our company’s primary goal!

Offers by Terrano Plumbing & Remodeling on Angi
    Junius Quality Service

**Think Spring: $85 dryer vent clean out and ask us about our newly added Duct Cleaning Services***Your reliable Air Conditioning, Appliance and Plumbing service provider. Serving S. Florida since 2005. Gives us a call for all your service and repair needs.

Offers by Junius Quality Service on Angi
    Central Appliance Repair LLC

Central Appliance Repair LLC was incorporated in 2013. We provide repair services on major household appliances within the capital region of New York and South Florida. Those appliances include Refrigerators, Ovens, Ranges, Washing Machines, Dishwashers, Dryers and Freezers. Our technicians are highly trained and duly qualified. There level of professionalism is second to none. We offer excellent service with excellent prices. Senior citizens and veterans benefit from our discounts. Call us today for all your appliance repair needs at 786-575-1747.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Appliance Repair- Washers, Dryers, Fridges, Freezers, Ice Machines, Wine Coolers, Ranges, Ovens, Cooktops, Microwaves, Dishwashers & Garbage Disposers.

Gas Appliances, Small Appliances, Commercial Appliances.