SK Quality Roofing Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since May 2012

4.4

772 SW 17th Ave

Delray Beach, FL 33444

Additional Contact Name - Filiberto Campos....

08/18/2020

Danielle K.

They were very professional, best in price, very honest, it's a family owned business and they are the best roofers here in our area. I will recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They repaired our roof.

08/21/2017

Vickie B.

On price they were really good; they came and worked and did a good job. They came in and did the job that needed to be done, and needed to be repaired. There was a leak and they repaired it. We are going to put a new roof on, we just don't know when yet.

Description of Work
They did a roof repair.

10/13/2016

Marc C.

They said they would finish the work a week ago but I am actually having problems with them. I did not like the quality of the job. The roof is metal and it is currently rusting. I talked to city inspector and a third party inspector to get an assessment. They claim they are done and everybody is advising me not to pay the last payment because I am not satisfied and somebody needs to look at it.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Mr. [Member Name Removed]'s roof was not rusting, he had superficial stains from metal shavings from the install. These were wiped off with a clean cloth. The city inspector passed the job without any changes, and the third party, Sunlast Metals, (the maker of his roof panels) came to his house, thoroughly inspected the roof, approved the job unchanged and issued the full warranty. Mr. [Member Name Removed] has never paid the full contracted amount despite all relevant authorities and inspectors stating there was nothing wrong with his roof.

09/29/2016

Eliot C.

They responded quickly, sent an estimator right over to check out the job. They sent a crew within a few days and they did exactly what they said they would, in line with the quote. They were efficient, thorough and in general a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
This is our second experience with SK Quality Roofing. The first time they replaced a skylight which had failed and this time they repaired a section of tile roof where we had a leak.

07/27/2015

Owen P.

Description of Work
They were prompt and did what I had asked them to do. They did a thorough job, in particular Norman Edwards was great in making the arrangements for the work.

07/20/2015

Marc M.

Description of Work
Roof repairs in several places. Took before and after pictures.Did very good job.

04/08/2015

John M.

Scheduled an appointment at the convenience of the representative for April 8 @ 4PM. It is now 6:45pm and no one knocked on my door. Don't drop by later or tomorrow. I had other appointments scheduled before I made the one with SK and it happened to fit nicely on Wednesday. I have experienced this type of service from other Angie's List contractors. I don't understand how Angie's List would permit such behavior, especially when the appointment was made to accommodate the representative. No excuse is acceptable. Angie's List gets another ding on its record too. Had numerous calls from the representative and company, however, my decisions was made after the no show. I have since called to company to tell them to stop calling.

Description of Work
No Show Appointment

This was a free "bonus" Home Advisor lead that got assigned to an SK sales rep off hand and was not put into our tracking system as it should have been. The sales rep did indeed completely forget the appointment, and we are totally at fault for this. We made numerous attempts to contact the customer the next morning and beyond to try to make things right, but remain unable to get in touch with him either by phone or e-mail.

03/21/2015

Maryann E.

Sales rep was very nice and knowledgeable about services and costs ahead of time. Service men were efficient and very please they were able to find the leak and fix it. All work done in a timely manner

Description of Work
Found & fixed a leak Fixed all bubbles on flat roof

02/28/2015

Judy I.

Great!!! See above.

Description of Work
Repaired two different places on my roof. Underlying wood had rotted and needed to be replaced. One was on the flat roof over the Florida room and the other was under the tile roof. They worked for two days, and completed the job without any hitches. Everyone I dealt with was very polite and professional. I would recommend them.

02/05/2015

jared D.

First off Peter the individual who came out was an employee of the company and I have nothing bad to say about him. He was a great person. I feel he did his job. I however was told I would receive a report on my roof with photos and never received it. I did not feel as though this was worth the price I paid for $99. I would not do this again. This company is not heavily in the residential market but rather commercial side. I am a new homeowner looking for a good roofing company to be with me forever. I am a perfect customer and in the real estate business. What more could you ask for? I felt as though I was not a priority or important to them. Again not Peter but the company. This is a company issue I felt. Yes it was only $99 and what do you expect...I guess it would be a great idea for SK to stay away from this type of promotion. This did not bode well for you.

Description of Work
This was a $99 deal for roof maintenance. Photos and a report on my roof plus fixing some areas if I had cracked tiles etc.

Peter came out to inspect this property for the $99 deal within a few days of notification. In addition to the overall inspection, he repaired the maximum five cracked tiles and resealed a plumbing stack lead. After inspection it was noted to [removed member name] that additional repairs would be prudent, but they were declined. [removed member name] also said he did not want the mentioned roof report and accompanying pictures, and said he wanted to wait on any repairs. We did not hear from [removed member name] again. He also mentions that the $99 special was not worth the price. Our standard minimum charge on any local repair and inspection is $250 plus materials and labor. Without the deal, Jared's bill would have been in excess of $300. We feel this is an excellent value, as do many others who have utilized our special. Lastly, he states in his review that our company "is not heavily in the residential market but rather commercial side". This is untrue. SK Roofing has been in business for 33 years, and our primary market has always been condominium and residential units. It is commercial that is the smaller part of our business. We stand by to address any concerns [removed member name] still has should he want to contact us. Additionally, the roof report that he declined was originally generated in December as promised, but filed away. It will now be mailed to him.

01/21/2015

Christina C.

06/18/2013

ISABEL H.

The guy was fantastic and even came to our board meeting and provided us with a great bid. He was professional and we felt really good about working with him. When I called in to schedule the job, I found that that gentleman had died. The company would not honor the signed contract that he provided. They were trying to back out of the contract over the phone. They've handled the whole thing very poorly. They are criticizing the dead and not willing to honor what we agreed to in a signed contract.

Description of Work
They came and provided a bid for roofing repairs for a 10 building association.

Since the proposal was almost 90 days old, and neither a signed contract nor the necessary accompanying deposit had been received, no contract was ever executed. It is our company policy that any proposal older than 30 days is considered void. We do this for a number of reasons, the first and foremost is for our customers. Since circumstances and conditions could very likely change, an out of date proposal would likely not adequately meet the needs of the customer. We made ourselves available to revisit the property (deleted member name) is referring to, reevaluate the roofs, and submit a current proposal. This offer was declined by (deleted member name). We understand that the relationship between homeowner and their roofer is an important bond and it is for this reason we offer our deepest condolences to (deleted member name) at the loss of her roofer. He was a member of our SK family for a long time and even though he was no longer employed with SK at the time of his death, we made ourselves available to assist his widow and family. As a side note, (deleted member name) in all of her telephone calls to us, repeatedly referred to herself as Mrs. Permuy and lead us to believe she was a board member of the “10 building association” she mentioned in her review when, in fact, she was not. This means she had no legal authority to represent the board regarding contracts offered to the association.

05/06/2012

Bruce E.

SK Quality Roofing was very prompt, professional, courteous and overall wonderful to deal with. From the estimating process to the finished product this was an A++ transaction and I highly recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Professional repair to roof leaks and tile valleys.

Category roofing, pressure washing, mold removal

03/08/2006

THEY DID A VERY GOOD JOB. THEY SHOWED UP ON TIME AND GOT RIGHT TO WORK. I FEEL THAT THE PRICE WAS FAIR. THEY WERE VERY POLITE AND COURTEOUS. THEY CLEANED ALL OF THEIR MESS. I AM HAPPY WITH THE WORK THEY DID FOR ME.

Description of Work
THEY PUT NEW SHINGLES ON TOP OF MY OLD ONES.

Pure Maintenance of Palm Beach County

Mold removal-Dry fogging! Our team at Pure Maintenance of Palm Beach County knows what your home needs to get back in shape! We offer a high quality and experience and we can tailor every job to what your home needs. We are experienced and dedicated to our service and we believe our work will show this. Please call or click for a free estimate today!

Total Care Restoration

As a local, family business that focuses on property emergencies, we pride ourselves helping home and business owners restore their damage properties to a pristine condition with the highest level of service, care, and integrity. With Over 40 years of construction background, we provide a simple “in house” 3-step approach that can be applied across any property emergency and project we take on – stop it, remove it, maintain it! Family Owned – We treat you like our family member from the beginning and end of your customer journey, paying attention to every detail of your problem for us to fix. From the way we greet you on the phone to how we handle your property with respect, TCR humbly services your every need until we get the “customer go ahead nod” to initiate your project and then the thumbs up after you are satisfied with the end results. Tireless Customer Service. Personal Account Managers – diversely experienced and professionally trained account managers will be there to assist you through the entire restoration process. We know these times can be difficult and stressful to deal with. Having someone there explaining, assessing and walking you through every step is super clutch in making everything seamless and easy for you. Young-Spirited - staying abreast industry knowledge and having cutting edge technology is our expertise. The saying goes, "Time is Money." We are constantly looking for new ways to improve our processes so we can execute your project fast, efficiently, and clean within your property.

Offers by Total Care Restoration on Angi
    Certified Mold Free Corp

*All work supervised by Gary Rosen PhD Biochemistry/Molecular Biology (UCLA). *We do not use any hazardous chemicals that leave a chemical residue. We are a green, chemical free company. *State licensed building contractor with a specialty in mold and water damage. Florida state licensed mold contractor. Building contractor's insurance PLUS mold/environmental professional liability insurance. *Mold Assessment for Mold Sensitive People (combination of testing and inspection to find what air testing alone cannot find). * Non-emergency sewage and bio-cleanup. *Most mold/water damage jobs involving a few areas can be completed in 1-2 days including remediation and drywall build back. **Free Estimates for Homeowners Only.

CCC1329590
    Florida
    State of FLorida
    08/31/2018
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing

Commercial & residential roof repairs, coatings, and new roof replacements. BUR, flat, tile, shingle, and metal.

ask for details