My Junk Genie

Founded 2020 •

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

We are following the CDC guidelines.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

My Junk Genie is a junk removal specialist and hauling company. We pride ourselves in timely, accurate, and a job well done services. Nothing to big or to small. ...

Projects

Removing old cabinets  project
Removing old cabinets

hauling

202033445

A&A hauling services

We are a junk and debris removal company. We do property clean outs, vegetation removal,debris removal and junk removal. Our customers are our top priority. I have been in business for three years and we are owner operated. Locally owned and locally served!

Offers by A&A hauling services  on Angi
KDB Pressure Washing and Junk Removal

KDB Pressure Washing and Junk Removal is a small family owned and operated exterior cleaning company. Our team of professionals specialize in pressure cleaning, roof cleaning, soft washing, gutter cleaning, painting, paver and concrete sealing. We also offer junk removal services, debris removal and hauling, demolition services and handy man services. We take great pride in our dedication and quality work with each service we offer. We strive to provide exceptional customer service throughout each step of your project. We are currently serving all of Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, Lake Worth, Wellington and West Palm Beach. No matter how big or small the job is, our experienced team are ready and willing to get started! Call us now for a free estimate!

D&D Junk Removal

Specialize in junk removal and trash hauling services! My goal is to give you my best work effort, best prices, my honesty, and flexibility to your lifestyle schedule!

10/05/2020

Prompt and professional,

Description of Work
Hauling

Category hauling services

09/11/2020

The gentleman that worked for me was polite and very pleasant. It was a pleasure to have him on my property and would definitely do so again. This company is in my contacts for any future hauling needs.

Description of Work
Hauling

Category hauling services

Thank you for the wonderful words [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to helping again in the future.

08/28/2020

Great and timely service!

Description of Work
Junk removal

Category dumpster service

Thank you for the kind words.

08/27/2020

The company and their customer service was good. They came in, very professional, and polite. Overall satisfied with the work that they did. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They did a garage clean out.

Category garbage collection

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

08/21/2020

It was very good. They were very responsive. Their prices were very good. They worked with us on the price. The service was very professional. They were very friendly.

Description of Work
They removed debris that I have on my backyard.

Category garbage collection

Thank you so much for the kind words.

07/23/2020

We had a great experience with My Junk Genie! The team was extremely helpful and professional! 10/10 experience!

Description of Work
junk removal

Category junk removal

10/05/2020

Prompt and professional,

Description of Work
Hauling

Category junk removal

08/28/2020

Great and timely service!

Description of Work
Junk removal

Category dumpster rental service