DEAL Home Services LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2010

Cost is determined by the job....

Call or click for an estimate, today!

With over 10 years Industry experienced servicing Palm Beach, Broward, and Martin Counties, Florida Tile & Grout Restoration LLC offers a vast array of services to help you clean, renovate, or repair your tile floors and showers. Our team is highly trained, professional, and courteous. We use the best of materials and cleaning products available which is why we are able to offer a 10 year guarantee on our work.

Terrazzo Care Restoration Experts Inc., has been restoring Terrazzo Floors for over 29 years. We specialize in terrazzo restoration, marble floor grinding, marble polishing, and marble sealing, and concrete restoration. Do you have old terrazzo floors? Let us make them look new. Let our experts take your terrazzo floor and transform it into a beautifully restored masterpiece. Give Frank Andreou a call at (954) 818-2703 or at our Miami location at (786) 353-5677 for a free estimate and find out why Terrazzo Care Restoration Experts in the most affordable flooring restoration company in the south Florida region. Check us out “Ask This Old House." DBA Concepts in Cleaning and Complete Floor Care Specialist

06/19/2013

Had bad water leak in two floors of my townhouse. Called Al and he was trere next day found leak and fixed.

Description of Work
Fixed leak in building and repaired stucco

Category plumbing

01/26/2012

An absolutely wonderful experience. I will recommend DEAL to everyone I know.

Description of Work
I needed furniture assembly and called DEAL. The work was done quickly, perfectly, and I was delighted.

Category handyman service

10/31/2011

He did a good job and cleaned up after himself! He was very personable and had good communication. He also showed up on time and is someone you can trust.

Description of Work
I had a variety of things done by Al with Deal Home Services.

Category handyman service

Home repair, lighting, electrical, plumbing, sprinkler, pressure wash, painting, wall, door, furniture , pool & grout repair, window, fan install, fixture, filter replacement, tile, flooring, woodwork, screen repair, caulking, storm shutter, roof cleaning, sliding, basketball hoop assembly, furniture assembly, home watch & hang picture.

Check, PayPal