Carpet Designs Unlimited Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since February 2012

975 S Congress Ave Ste 109

Delray Beach, FL 33445

A family owned & operated company offering quality and service since 1986. In our newly renovated 8,600 square foot showroom we carry a full line of carpet, tile, wood flooring, laminate flooring and stone from all the major manufacturers. Additionally, we have about 1,000 imported rugs and custom rugs in stock. Our in store designer can assist in helping you create the perfect custom rug which is fabricated on site....

08/05/2018

Stephen G.

We recently (May 2018) replaced our old carpet with a new one from Carpet Designs Unlimited (CDU) and have been very happy with the results. It was a very pleasant experience shopping for our carpet at CDU. Barry Straus greeted us when we came into the store and took his time to let us choose the color and fabric that would be perfect for our condo in Delray Beach, FL. We were not rushed into the sale and there was no pressure. Barry came to measure the floor area and the carpet was installed on the date he promised. The carpet installers were very pleasant and professional and within three hours the work was completed to our satisfaction. We highly recommend CDU. Before choosing CDU we compared CDU's price to other retailers in the area, including a large national chain, and found CDU to be very price competitive. I don't usually give an 'A' rating for all categories but this enterprise deserves it!

Description of Work
Replaced carpet in bedroom and walk-in closet

Category carpet installation

02/19/2015

Terri A.

Description of Work
They installed a wool runner on our stair, this was carpet that was cut and bound to make a custom runner.

07/08/2014

Lawrence E.

Description of Work
Very accommodating of my schedule for carpet stretching in newly acquired home. Good communication and excellent, quick, professional workmanship.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Glad you were so happy with our service. Enjoy your new home.

05/07/2013

Suzy W.

I stopped by Carpet Designs Unlimited and explained my situation (below). I set up an appointment with Dan to take a look at the wood floor and give me a quote. I had water damage in my guest bedroom underneath the wood floor. I didn't want to replace the entire wood floor in that room as the wood floor continued into the main part of the house. For the contractor to repair underneath, they cut out part of the wood floor in the room in two places. I contacted Dan at Carpet Designs Unlimited who told me my current wood was discontinued. I went into their showroom with some extra pieces I had on hand of the old flooring and Dan me find another wood that matched pretty close for the repair. The two guys who replaced/repaired the wood were meticulous and did a great job.

Description of Work
Repair wood floor

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

09/19/2012

Charles C.

They were very good. I definitely would use them again.

Description of Work
We bought a totally customized carpet for our living room from Carpet Designs Unlimited. It was a computer-designed carpet with appliques.

Category carpet installation

02/13/2012

Maureen G.

I dealt with Vince. They did excellent job and had an excellent price. They were on time when they showed up and kept their promises. They installed the hardwood flooring and did a beautiful job! They charge a little bit extra for floor prep, if the floor is not level. I had an agreement stating that the charge would not exceed $200.00. The price reflects this charge, the materials, and the labor for everything (400 square feet of engineered hardwood flooring ($6.65 installed and $3.19 installed for the carpet, as well as 6lb good quality padding).

Description of Work
I purchased engineered hardwood flooring and carpeting from them and they installed it in my house.

The Tiger Flooring

The Tiger Flooring is specialized on the installation of laminate, vinyl and hardwood floors. We also offer exceptional service on the installation of doors, baseboard, crown molding, shiplap, gazebo, pergola and deck. We are family owned with over 15 years of experience in delivering quality service to you. It is our mission to deliver quality in every job, no matter what size. Schedule your free quote today!

Daniel Flooring, Inc

Daniel Flooring Inc Showroom open to the public. FAMILY OWNED Free Shop at home. Call now for FREE ESTIMATE!!! 954 -478 -1900 Visit our website www.danielflooring.com NO REPAIRS OFFERED AT THIS TIME,

Offers by Daniel Flooring, Inc on Angi
    FLORIDA BEST FLOORS

WE BRING THE SHOWROOM TO YOU!! New flooring is a big investment, and we want to make it easy for our customers to make the right selection for their budget and needs.Our primary goal is your absolute satisfaction from start to finish. Florida best floors carries a complete line of products from the world's leading manufacturers. Choose products in the comfort of your own home with your lighting and décor. Receive an in-home consultation from our knowledgeable and professional Project Manager so you can choose the right flooring at the right price.When you buy from us there's no pressure, and no smoke-and-mirror sales gimmicks. Our prices are final and they're the best in the market guaranteed. Because we don't have the high overhead costs of brick-and-mortar stores, we pass our savings to you. Beside that if you have your own material we offer professional installation services of any kind of flooring! 10% Discount for Military & Seniors, as well!

Offers by FLORIDA BEST FLOORS on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Sales & installation of carpet, tile, wood , laminate, imported rugs and custom rugs.