Assurance Power Systems

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2008

1595 SW 4th Ave

Delray Beach, FL 33444

We are not an online retailer. We are not just electricians. We will never tell you to call anyone else for anything related to generators. We are a truly specialized generator company. We are Assurance Power Systems - America's Premier Generator Provider! Assurance Power Systems, through its

05/09/2018

Bob S.

Our service person Jermain was very informative and provided a detailed orientation for our new generator’s operation. We are now very confident in the system’s capabilities and operation. Job well done!

Description of Work
System review

04/29/2018

Neill K.

This review is for the elecctrical installation team of Frank and Rick. These two hard working indivduals spent Friday and Saturday atmy house doing the installation of the transfer box and the tie ins to the electrical service and the generator. They proceeded in a verey professional fashion. Keeping me informed as I was courious about some of what they were doing and most importantly, arriving when the were scheduled and leaving my garage and the area outside clean and well organized. I would recommend this team to anyone.

Description of Work
Installation of whole house generator

04/18/2018

Sanford S.

From start to finish went extremely well. Quality people, materials and competence. Price was competitive and APS did exactly what was promised!

Description of Work
Installed standby 20KW Generac generator and 500 gal. Propane Tank buried in ground.

Category plumbing, propane sales, generator service

03/23/2018

Arlene K.

Excellent! Julian was prompt, polite, & answered all questions. Fabulous tech & fabulous company!

Description of Work
Regular service on our Gold Plan

03/20/2018

Skip M.

Will and crew did a fine job - handling all from permitting to final install - they offered financing for a year which we took advantage of. Since installation in 2012/13 we have been the go to house for power when no one has. Costs me a little money on neighborhood game night, extra food and drink for the neighbors, but in a neighborhood that loses power repeatedly with no hurricanes, this genset has been a god send. Will lives in the area, the office is nearby, and they stand behind not only their products but their installation as well. We recommend annual maintenance plan as well. Many in my neighborhood have since used Assurance for their needs.

Description of Work
Backup generator, tankless hot water heater, 500 gal propane tank, propane gas grill and stub out for kitchen

Category electrician, water heater repair, gas logs, propane sales, generator service

11/08/2017

Marc P.

Do not expect any communication from this company. They do not seem to know what the word "communication" means and are excellent at NOT following through on their statements or getting things done smoothly or professionally. The salesman was VERY attentive until he got my deposit. Then he completely dropped off the face of the earth and was never reachable. I had a whole home generator installed by them, gave them a copy of my survey which they told me was not an acceptable copy and they had to get their own only to waste a few weeks time and get the EXACT SAME thing I gave them weeks earlier. Not similar, but identical. When I tried to find out the status of my "project" as time went on, no one seemed to know anything and all they did was pass the buck to the next person who knew less than the last person I spoke to. That is, if you finally heard from them because they do not believe in returning calls or emails. On multiple occasions, this company's idea of scheduling was to call you on their way to your house, expecting you to be home, but at no prior time had that date or even that week been discussed for them to come out. It was as if they felt you should be sitting at home waiting for them for a 6-8 week period! We are not talking about a situation where we discussed them coming out on a specific day and then they call to confirm they are coming out in a 4 hour block, we are talking about multiple instances of no discussion at all of a date or even approximate date to come out and then all of a sudden a call comes in "we will be to your house within 30 minutes". Completely out of the blue. These issues of scheduling and communication were brought to the attention of the administrative and labor staff on many occasions to no avail. Attempts to speak with the company owner fell on "I'll give him the message and have him call you back" which as is typical for this company's lack of communication skills, resulted in me never speaking with the owner. To this date, I have not heard from him. Once installation started, a 2 day job took 5 days if you do not count the additional 6th day I had to stay home and miss work for an inspection they cancelled without notifying me or the two other time they had to come out to repair things that were admittedly their fault. Total 8 days! The inspection I am referring to was my final inspection and was reconfirmed 3 days before the inspection date with the manager at APS and then cancelled without anyone notifying me. The manger's reply when I questioned what happened and why I wasn't notified was "my apologies, someone should have called you." I came to find out it was cancelled by this same man BEFORE he confirmed with me that it was scheduled. He fully knew it was cancelled when he confirmed with me, just "forgot". The workmen were always very polite, although not very neat and did cut some obvious corners such as accidentally busting a water pipe and trying to repair it with DUCT TAPE. Yes I did say repair a broken water pipe with duct tape. I do have pictures of it for anyone who does not believe it. I also have the dates of all attempted correspondences and the names and dates of those I actually corresponded with if you want. The company can't even get their billing right. First they do not want my check, then they say, they will send an invoice which never gets sent, then when they finally do send it, they complain to me for it being delinquent. A dated bank check! I couldn't change the date if I wanted to. If you are home all the time and can be at this company's beck and call for weeks on end to be left in the dark as to where your "project" is in the process, and if you don't mind messes and cutting corners, then this company is the one for you. If not, look elsewhere. I can only hope the other dealers of Generac are better than Assurance Power Systems. Choose another company. If I wanted to, I couldn't make this stuff up. It was truly an unreal experience. Just say NO!

Description of Work
New Whole home generator install

10/29/2017

larry G.

Terrible...I have never written a negative review, but this deserves the strongest of negative reviews, especially where there were so many good reviews on Angie's list that prompted me to call this company. Forget that the service technician arrived 6 hours after the scheduled time, and forget that I pre-paid $171 for a service call. The technician was to repair a generator. Not only did he not repair the generator, but he broke a second generator that was working just fine. The second generator no longer works at all! The generator he was to fix does not work at all. I have received no communication from the company...they simply took my money, broke the working generator, never fixed the one that needed service and just left 5 days ago without a word. Good luck if you ever use them...I will not!!

Description of Work
Repair one generator

10/17/2017

Barbara H.

Workman was thorough and answered all my questions. I have not received bill for service in order to comment on cost.

Description of Work
Generator service ( oil change )and battery

09/27/2017

Robert C.

Ok service people were good just didn't feel I got value for the money

Description of Work
Generator maintenance

07/07/2017

Loryn L.

Joey and Austin came to provide an estimate for rerouting a gas line, adding a line to our kitchen, and capping off a line to the living room. They were professional, punctual, and thorough and explained everything to us.

Description of Work
Estimate for rerouting a gas line, adding a line to our kitchen, and capping off a line to the living room.

07/07/2017

JIM K.

On the whole it went well. There were hits and there were misses, mostly at the organizational level. First, the hits: I love Kohler products and their reputation for quality. The installation went well thanks first to Adam Cordero's team that worked well my HOA and managed to dig a hole, put a 500 gallon tank in it, get it covered, trench for gas to generator and then trench for electrical from generator to Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) and place generator in place in a matter of a few hours. The electrical guys, Peter and Luis, were very helpful, minimized power outage (for benefit of my sister who is on full time oxygen) and got the ATS and Smart Management Modules properly installed. A pleasant young man whose name I did not get did the gas hook-ups and, finally D'Andre and Shane completed the electrical hook-ups, including installing a new circuit breaker in my panel and the automatic monitoring systems and successfully ran two simulated power failures. In short, the install went well. And now for a few misses: 1. On day of generator and tank install, APS supervisor informed me that location of tank needed to be moved. I did not care a lick, but having received after much work HOA and Township approvals, there was a lot of running around and waste of time to make sure it was all right to proceed. This should have been handled in the time frame between issuance of permit and start of work. 2. Install of ATS. Electricians showed up with Generac ATS rather than Kohler ATS loaded on their truck and thus had to sit there for a couple of idle hours waiting for the correct ATS. 3. There was back and forth with Installation Office after wiring from ATS was inserted in dryer circuit breaker. Finally, new circuit breaker installed for ATS prior to final electrical inspection. 4. I requested a quote on whole house surge protector and was told over the phone $250. Then quote arrived via e-mail, it was $400. FPL got whole house surge protector business. 5. And just when as I was feeling really good about end of project, I received a final bill that double billed me for a survey that I paid directly to survey company back in February, 2017. Sour taste to at the end.

Description of Work
After visiting a Home Show in Miami with my good friend, I decided to go ahead with a Standby All House Home Generator Project. I looked at five vendors from Miami to Palm Beach and selected Assurance Power for the purchase and installation of a Kohler 20kW Standby Generator with Load Shedding system, including a 500 gallon Propane tank, based on price (they were the best and they negotiated), tour of their facilities and a sense of confidence in their working knowledge of generators.

06/26/2017

Alan A.

Austin and Joey responded to my service request. Both were very professional and did correct the problem. They also instructed me in some preventative maintenance that would help keep the unit working at peak performance. It was a pleasure working with them

Description of Work
Service to my tank-less hot water heater

Category water heater repair, generator service

06/19/2017

Chris M.

John K, our service technician, was professional and very thorough in the assessment of our equipment. His demeanor was very polite. A credit to APS..

Description of Work
Assessment of generator lightning damage.

05/23/2017

David P.

Like clockwork Brian the technician was great and Crystal on the phone was courteous and pleasant. Building permit people were not easy to deal with but that is not of their making. Brian would make a good diplomat

Description of Work
Emergency Generator installation

Category electrician, propane sales, generator service

09/30/2016

Mark M.

I called Assurance late on 09/29/2016, and they arranged for a service tech to come to my house on 09/30/2016. Victor arrived in the late afternoon on 09/30/2016 and quickly diagnosed the problem to confirm what my electrician advised. Victor is an outstanding electrician and he got right to work, ran some tests, and then replaced the switch. All within 30 minutes. Outstanding service.

Description of Work
Assurance installed a whole house back up generator in May 2015. My AC stopped working on 9/28/2016 and an electrician traced the problem to a contact switch relating to the generator. I have a service contract and the defective switch was under warranty

09/09/2016

John V.

They have gone above and beyond. I am satisfied.

Description of Work
They do maintenance on my generator and check it once a week on their computer system.

10/24/2015

FRANK C.

The president of AES was the one who showed up on time and squeezed me in as I needed to get the pool up and running again but was concerned that without the circuit breakers in place, it might be dangerous. He looked at the circuit box and told me that I just needed a few breakers to repair the box...I went to Home Depot and got the breakers and he put them in and only charged me for the actual hours he spent at my house as he also reviewed a number of other electrical jobs that needed to be done in the future. I felt that his expertise and honesty were GREAT! This is my new electrician .

Description of Work
repaired my circuit box for my pool pumps...initial pool guy thought it might be $1-2000 repair

09/12/2015

Beth M.

arrived on time, very professional and courteous. Explained in detail what they were doing and how long it would take. Cleaned up as if they were never here. Excellent service, I would highly recommend them

Description of Work
Replaced the base on our generator

07/17/2015

Thomas L L.

Service tech friendly & informed us the steps of the test.

Description of Work
Scheduled generator performance test. Annual contract.

07/16/2015

Elizabeth D.

Excellent! Stanley explained the condition of my generator.

Description of Work
Annual service per contract.

07/15/2015

Doug B.

Tech was on time and extremely courteous and professional. All went well and I was pleased.

Description of Work
Tune up maintenance.

06/28/2015

Michael C.

Jim did a great job and was very thorough.

Description of Work
Checked fuel, lubrication, electrical, all tests, changed oil and filter.

Category electrician

06/22/2015

Irwin & Bernita B.

Julian - On time - Performer scheduled maintenance.

Description of Work
Maintenance 2 * 1 Year.

06/17/2015

Stephen W.

Very professional company. They were on time, confident of their product, answered all my questions well and had a proposal to me in a very short time that was super detailed and complete. Still debating on which company to use.

Description of Work
Estimate for a generator

04/19/2015

isabel S.

right on time,very professional, explained everything to me..... tested system completely very happy with their service.signed yearly contract

Description of Work
tested my generator, replaced battery.... ran auto transfer .....

Generator Supercenter of The Palm Beaches

#1 Generac Dealer in North America: Generator Sales, Services, & Maintenance: Exceeding Customer Expectations Since 2005 (startup of the Houston HQ) Generator Supercenter is the company for all your generator needs. We provide high-quality models, have factory certified technicians for repairs and maintenance, and offer turnkey installations. We are the number #1 Generac dealer in North America. Our employees have extensive training to provide a professional experience every step of the way.

ALTERNATE POWER SOLUTIONS

Alternate Power Solutions, division of Static Electric Company since 1986! South Florida’s leading standby generator company and full service Electrical Contractor. We are State licensed Electrical and Gas contractors providing complete turn-key standby generator installations for homes and businesses

Reliable Power Systems & Electrical Services

We are a family-run and operated business celebrating 20 years of providing trusted service. We maintain long-lasting relationships with our customers by exceeding expectations and gaining trust through exceptional performance, unparalleled service, and honest and ethical business practices. Reliable Power Systems is 100 percent dedicated to providing an outstanding experience and your complete satisfaction. About Reliable: We are a team of over 100+ experienced professionals who handle everything from start to finish. We are fully insured and carry General Liability, Fleet Insurance, and Worker’s Compensation. No Outside Contractors. Ever. All our technicians are highly trained and factory certified. We maintain a fully stocked 20,000 sq ft warehouse allowing us to rapidly respond to your needs All our team members undergo extensive background checks as well as drug testing. Reliable offers 24/7/365 service! In an emergency, our LIVE answering service will notify the on-call technician, who will return your call within 15 minutes. In addition to winning the Generac Power Pro Premier Award for the ninth consecutive year, we earned the 2021 Connectivity Kings Award, recognizing our dedication to remotely monitoring all of our customers’ generators. We received our second consecutive Generac Industry Excellence Award, the top award in the Generac organization. The prestigious honor is awarded based on our continued demonstration of excellence in selling, installing, and servicing Generac home standby generators. We thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and hope you make the Reliable choice! We look forward to welcoming you to the Reliable family.

2022 Super Service Award

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Generator Sales, Maintenance, Replacement, & Installation.