Air-Ref Co

Founded 1984 • With Angi since September 2008

Air-Ref Co. Inc. consists of about 15 office personnel & 30+ technicians serving the South Florida area. We work with many contractors in the area for new construction, as well as general service and installation for existing homes....

Locke Energy Solutions

We Install, Maintain, and Repair Solar Electric, Solar Water Heating, and Solar Pool Heating systems. Lic# CVC57100 and Insured. Free Estimates. We are excellent at what we do, but more importantly, we specialize in customer service. *****Services Offered***** Free Estimates --- Solar Panel Installation --- Solar Pool Heater Installation --- Solar Water Heater Installation --- Solar Panel Repair and Maintenance --- Solar Pool Heater Repair and Maintenance --- Solar Water Heater Repair and Maintenance. Thank you for considering Locke Energy Solutions!

AAA Modern Air

Offering industry leading heating & air conditioning maintenance services throughout Broward County. Our expert technicians provide 100% satisfaction guaranteed . Having a problem with your system? Call us now! Licensed & Insured CAC1813234, CAC1818385.

Mechanical Cooling AC & refrigeration

We deliver prompt, professional, high quality service to our customers. With a goal of offering cost effective advantages to premium air quality. We are not your average Air Conditioning company. Mechanical Cooling Air Conditioning & Refrigeration is family owned and operated with years of excellent service throughout Broward and Palm Beach county. We also offer a great referral rewards program and do random giveaways. Mechanical Cooling AC pride ourselves in competent, fast and reliable service. Satisfaction is guaranteed as we don’t compromise when it comes to quality service.

Offers by Mechanical Cooling AC & refrigeration on Angi

03/17/2020

Perfect. The tech showed up the same day I called to arrange an appointment. 45 min. later the installation was done. Everything was proficient and professional. The price was reasonable. Absolutely no complaints.

Description of Work
Installation of a quad outlet in the garage.

Category electrician

06/12/2017

It went well. Freon was added and it helped the unit work better. Thanks

Description of Work
A/C tune-up.

08/19/2016

No matter which serviceman comes, it's always the same professional, courteous, friendly excellent job. I feel like one of my close relatives has just taken care of all my air needs, and when I see an Air Ref truck on the road, I wave. What a great bunch of people, and the customer service staff goes out of their way to insure satisfaction. Great crew!

Description of Work
I'm a maintenance customer with Air Ref, and having them I my home twice a year gives me peace of mind with my air conditioning services. They do a complete maintenance job (for two years) and finding this company was a mark of brilliance on my part!

06/09/2016

please see the above. It's all there. My A/C just stopped. I called & he was there in a few hours. He checked the system & said the condenser motor was not working. He had another new motor in the truck and would install it. The cost would be $450.00. I said OK and went into the house. About 5 minutes later he knocked on the door and said the motor had stopped because a curly tail lizard had gotte...

Description of Work
My A/C just stopped. I called & he was there in a few hours. He checked the system & said the condenser motor was not working. He had another new motor in the truck and would install it. The cost would be $450.00. I said OK and went into the house. About 5 minutes later he knocked on the door and said the motor had stopped because a curly tail lizard had gotten stuck between the motor fan blades:when he removed the lizard the fan started working.and the fee for his services was $80.00 Diagnostic Fee. AIR-REF is a keeper!

06/09/2016

please see the above. ?It's all there. My A/C just stopped. I called & he was there in a few hours. He checked the system & said the condenser motor was not working. ?He had another new motor in?the truck and would install it. ?The cost would be $450.00. ?I said OK and went ?into the house. ?About 5 minutes later he knocked on the door and said the motor had stopped because a curly tail lizard had...

Description of Work
My A/C just stopped. I called & he was there in a few hours. He checked the system & said the condenser motor was not working. ?He had another new motor in the truck and would install it. ?The cost would be $450.00. ?I said OK and went ?into the house. ?About 5 minutes later he knocked on the door and said the motor had stopped because a curly tail lizard had gotten stuck between the motor fan blades:when he removed the lizard the fan started working.and the fee for his services was $80.00 Diagnostic Fee. AIR-REF is a keeper!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Design & Build, sales, replacement, new construction, electrical & A/C contracting, commercial refrigeration, ice machines & coolers, ceiling fans, plugs, lighting, outdoor lighting, service panels, fuses, circuit breakers, GFI, electric pool & heat pumps.

Duct cleaning