Air-Ref Co

Founded 1984 • With Angi since September 2008

Air-Ref Co. Inc. consists of about 15 office personnel & 30+ technicians serving the South Florida area. We work with many contractors in the area for new construction, as well as general service and installation for existing homes....

DM Air Conditioning LLC

DM Air Conditioning LLC provides quality air conditioning services in the south Florida area. We are a family owned company and offer unbeatable prices along with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our experienced staff offers an array of air conditioning services including but not limited to installations, duct cleanings, maintenance agreements, and repairs. We do both residential and commercial services and take pride in our work; only offering the best service possible to our customers.

Offers by DM Air Conditioning LLC on Angi
Locke Energy Solutions

We Install, Maintain, and Repair Solar Electric, Solar Water Heating, and Solar Pool Heating systems. Lic# CVC57100 and Insured. Free Estimates. We are excellent at what we do, but more importantly, we specialize in customer service. *****Services Offered***** Free Estimates --- Solar Panel Installation --- Solar Pool Heater Installation --- Solar Water Heater Installation --- Solar Panel Repair and Maintenance --- Solar Pool Heater Repair and Maintenance --- Solar Water Heater Repair and Maintenance. Thank you for considering Locke Energy Solutions!

Abraham A/C & Heating Inc.

At Abraham AC, we specialize in AC repair and new installations for heating and central air conditioning systems. It’s our job is to be available for your questions, and provide reliable communication. We want to make the process of fixing your ac as straight forward as possible at honest, dependable prices. We empathize with how uncomfortable the South Florida summer weather gets. We want you back to comfort quickly, so we work hard to have fast, reliable response times. Responsibilities fill your day so we want to make your time with us as hassle-free as we can.

03/17/2020

Perfect. The tech showed up the same day I called to arrange an appointment. 45 min. later the installation was done. Everything was proficient and professional. The price was reasonable. Absolutely no complaints.

Description of Work
Installation of a quad outlet in the garage.

Category electrician

06/12/2017

It went well. Freon was added and it helped the unit work better. Thanks

Description of Work
A/C tune-up.

08/19/2016

No matter which serviceman comes, it's always the same professional, courteous, friendly excellent job. I feel like one of my close relatives has just taken care of all my air needs, and when I see an Air Ref truck on the road, I wave. What a great bunch of people, and the customer service staff goes out of their way to insure satisfaction. Great crew!

Description of Work
I'm a maintenance customer with Air Ref, and having them I my home twice a year gives me peace of mind with my air conditioning services. They do a complete maintenance job (for two years) and finding this company was a mark of brilliance on my part!

06/09/2016

please see the above. It's all there. My A/C just stopped. I called & he was there in a few hours. He checked the system & said the condenser motor was not working. He had another new motor in the truck and would install it. The cost would be $450.00. I said OK and went into the house. About 5 minutes later he knocked on the door and said the motor had stopped because a curly tail lizard had gotte...

Description of Work
My A/C just stopped. I called & he was there in a few hours. He checked the system & said the condenser motor was not working. He had another new motor in the truck and would install it. The cost would be $450.00. I said OK and went into the house. About 5 minutes later he knocked on the door and said the motor had stopped because a curly tail lizard had gotten stuck between the motor fan blades:when he removed the lizard the fan started working.and the fee for his services was $80.00 Diagnostic Fee. AIR-REF is a keeper!

06/09/2016

please see the above. ?It's all there. My A/C just stopped. I called & he was there in a few hours. He checked the system & said the condenser motor was not working. ?He had another new motor in?the truck and would install it. ?The cost would be $450.00. ?I said OK and went ?into the house. ?About 5 minutes later he knocked on the door and said the motor had stopped because a curly tail lizard had...

Description of Work
My A/C just stopped. I called & he was there in a few hours. He checked the system & said the condenser motor was not working. ?He had another new motor in the truck and would install it. ?The cost would be $450.00. ?I said OK and went ?into the house. ?About 5 minutes later he knocked on the door and said the motor had stopped because a curly tail lizard had gotten stuck between the motor fan blades:when he removed the lizard the fan started working.and the fee for his services was $80.00 Diagnostic Fee. AIR-REF is a keeper!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Design & Build, sales, replacement, new construction, electrical & A/C contracting, commercial refrigeration, ice machines & coolers, ceiling fans, plugs, lighting, outdoor lighting, service panels, fuses, circuit breakers, GFI, electric pool & heat pumps.

Duct cleaning